Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 182. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I can't withdraw my MEC coins and I'm trying 3 days now !

Send me an email with your username and make sure you have a payment address set and I will send them directly to you from the cold wallet.

email sent ... and I attached a print screen from within the account ... thanks for your hard work and quick feedback to users requests

My MEC coins still didn't got in my wallet? Can u tell me where the problem is? Sad
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
I cant see to login at the moment guys.

wat
He's blind drunk  Grin
I think he meant "seem" and not "see."
www.multipool.us
This is absolutely right, but when we mining DGC and WDC it should be that way. Just look in to profitability charts, WDC and DGC has very high stales rate, thats why we have so many "rejected". But profit still very high.

My profit calculation takes both (actual) stales over past few minutes and orphans over last 100 blocks into account for all currencies, and also subtracts an additional 10% from WDC and DGC.  I believe it is more accurate than coinchoose.

That's how it's SUPPOSED to work but it doesn't seem to be counting MY stales. I'm averaging over 20% rejects yet my stats page on your site indicates 0 invalid round shares. Even on the pool stats, the efficiency is  indicated as over 98%. That seems way too high for WDC, something isn't right, there should be more stales bringing the profitability more in line with coinchoose.

The efficiency was off for the past hour or so because I had to turn off the share archiving script to fix a bug.  It should have been closer to 93% which would still not have been enough to push us onto FTC.
Activity: 53
This is absolutely right, but when we mining DGC and WDC it should be that way. Just look in to profitability charts, WDC and DGC has very high stales rate, thats why we have so many "rejected". But profit still very high.

My profit calculation takes both (actual) stales over past few minutes and orphans over last 100 blocks into account for all currencies, and also subtracts an additional 10% from WDC and DGC.  I believe it is more accurate than coinchoose.

Besides that, WDC and DGC offer more consistent profit as we can find blocks very quickly and will not be subject to variable block times as much as on FTC, LTC, or NVC.

Good to know!  I will now cringe less while mining (WDC & DGC) on MultiPool!
www.multipool.us

That's how it's SUPPOSED to work but it doesn't seem to be counting MY stales. I'm averaging over 20% rejects yet my stats page on your site indicates 0 invalid round shares. Even on the pool stats, the efficiency is  indicated as over 98%. That seems way too high for WDC, something isn't right, there should be more stales bringing the profitability more in line with coinchoose.

What's your username?

The pool efficiency is calculated from the last 5 minutes.
www.multipool.us
I have mined for about an hour and still nothing seems to be coming up in that stats page or anywhere. I launched cgminer.exe input this into the pool url http://pool1.us.multipool.in:7777
username
jpmi1.user
password
x (I think this is the default password)

Any help would be appreciated.

Any help?

I don't see any shares from you in the database...  Are you sure you're connected to multipool?  Does your miner show accepted shares?

Did you use the --scrypt flag with cgminer?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I have mined for about an hour and still nothing seems to be coming up in that stats page or anywhere. I launched cgminer.exe input this into the pool url http://pool1.us.multipool.in:7777
username
jpmi1.user
password

Any help?

try: stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.in:7777
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
username
jpmi1.user
password

Any help?

www.multipool.us

Besides that, WDC and DGC offer more consistent profit as we can find blocks very quickly and will not be subject to variable block times as much as on FTC, LTC, or NVC.
Activity: 110
Activity: 53
Hey Flound, I noticed my worker seemed to have a high reject number so I zeroed my stats and after a little while noted that my accepts were 233 and my rejects were 60. (This is while mining WDC, my worker has a hash rate of 1.56M) However, when I check my stats, my invalid round shares are at zero. My 10 minute hashrate on your site is also quite a bit lower. Now if for some reason your pool isn't keeping track of stales, wouldn't the profitability calculations be off? At this same time, I noticed that your pool puts the profitability of WDC higher than FTC although Coinchoose puts FTC quite a bit higher than WDC.

I was thinking the same thing.  I always cringe when we start mining WDC or DGC - stales are so high - and most of the time mining any other coin will result in much better results.

Hey Flound, I noticed my worker seemed to have a high reject number so I zeroed my stats and after a little while noted that my accepts were 233 and my rejects were 60. (This is while mining WDC, my worker has a hash rate of 1.56M) However, when I check my stats, my invalid round shares are at zero. My 10 minute hashrate on your site is also quite a bit lower. Now if for some reason your pool isn't keeping track of stales, wouldn't the profitability calculations be off? At this same time, I noticed that your pool puts the profitability of WDC higher than FTC although Coinchoose puts FTC quite a bit higher than WDC.

update: A:1436, R:393, still no invalid round shares
Activity: 214
username
jpmi1.user
password

Activity: 110
This is odd,
CGMiner reports 700 Khash while the pool only reports 100 Khash.
Any idea why this might be?
//DeaDTerra
Coz this based on your shares and it's not true statistic. Better trust your miner (but it's not 100% true, too)  Grin
Okay but such a high variance, continuous over several hours?
Something is wrong.
I just want to make sure that I am paid correctly.
//DeaDTerra
May be your system (videocard) is heavily overclocked (just downclock to verify that) or network connection is unstable (lost packets or something else). Anywhere it's not a pool problem. Your hash speed during mining may vary, and must be at least 10% better or less then in pool stats (you can verify hash speed only after 20-30 minutes of mining).
donator
Activity: 1064
This is odd,
//DeaDTerra
Coz this based on your shares and it's not true statistic. Better trust your miner (but it's not 100% true, too)  Grin
Okay but such a high variance, continuous over several hours?
Something is wrong.
I just want to make sure that I am paid correctly.
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 148
can not login to the website. https error ? certificate error?

thank you.
Activity: 156
This is odd,
//DeaDTerra
donator
Activity: 1064
This is odd,
//DeaDTerra
Jump to: