Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 176. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
I am user name what on multipool.us. I can not withdraw my LTC. Can you trigger a manual withdraw for me? Or fix the bug? Thanks.

what ain't no name I ever heard of.

Hot wallet was close to empty, I just sent over some more LTC.  You should be able to withdraw soon.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Free Dog to good home
Ohhh this pool is so fishy. My hash-rate shown there is about half of what I'm actually hashing (6000kh/s instead of 9600kh/s). Also the payout I have in the last 8 hours is equivalent to 3.11 LTC (I took unconfirmed balances into account), while I should be getting 12LTC/day at my speeds. So there's 3 LTC short, even though this pool mines at equal to or greater than LTC profitability.

Yes they're skimming my shares, that's for sure. Must be that "time based PPLNS".

Everyone take note of this as a good example of how not to ask for help.

Your hashrate shown on the site currently is 9292 KH/sec.  It's a 10 minute average so looking at it right after we switch coins will not be very accurate.  There is also a 1 minute average available on the "My Stats" page.

As far as your payouts, I looked at your payout for the last LTC block and it was 0.466583 LTC for 339776 shares.  I submitted 48256 shares and received a payout of 0.0669348 LTC, and my hashrate today is around 1350 Kh, because I've been testing PPC on one of my 7970's.  (Normally it's about 2Mh).

339776/48256 is 7.04, * 1350 = 9504. So it seems that your payout (for that block at least), was reasonably close to what it should have been for your reported hashrate.

All of the payout details for every block we mine are available on the site, if you feel there's a problem with a particular block, please let me know and I will investigate.

You did way more work than anyone I know would have, to show details that he could have figured out himself. Wow some people can be so bloody rude here! Greedy, ungrateful, selfish children have no business speaking to adults.

Here you are providing a FREE service so anyone can make some coins and we have seen throughout this thread a few posers come along and disrespect Flound and Multipool. Well chumps it doesn't work. He has and apparently will keep doing what he has from the start, run his pool to optimize profitability exactly what he said he would do. And much more! Those of us that intelligently hang here know the improvements made almost daily. Yes, I am a Multipool fan. Even more so I am a Flound fan 'cause I've seen what he has done.
WAY more than I would have put up with from some of you ingrates! Smiley
T.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
I am user name what on multipool.us. I can not withdraw my LTC. Can you trigger a manual withdraw for me? Or fix the bug? Thanks.
www.multipool.us
flound1129 I'm jealous of your pool  Grin

It's awesome keep it up man Smiley

Thanks man,  don't worry I'm still jealous of we-mine-ltc and give-me-ltc Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
flound1129 I'm jealous of your pool  Grin

It's awesome keep it up man Smiley
www.multipool.us
Is the site down?

It was down for about an hour because I had to move an IP.  It should be back up and (hopefully) performing faster now.  Sorry for the no-notice.
www.multipool.us
Ohhh this pool is so fishy. My hash-rate shown there is about half of what I'm actually hashing (6000kh/s instead of 9600kh/s). Also the payout I have in the last 8 hours is equivalent to 3.11 LTC (I took unconfirmed balances into account), while I should be getting 12LTC/day at my speeds. So there's 3 LTC short, even though this pool mines at equal to or greater than LTC profitability.

Yes they're skimming my shares, that's for sure. Must be that "time based PPLNS".

Everyone take note of this as a good example of how not to ask for help.

Your hashrate shown on the site currently is 9292 KH/sec.  It's a 10 minute average so looking at it right after we switch coins will not be very accurate.  There is also a 1 minute average available on the "My Stats" page.

As far as your payouts, I looked at your payout for the last LTC block and it was 0.466583 LTC for 339776 shares.  I submitted 48256 shares and received a payout of 0.0669348 LTC, and my hashrate today is around 1350 Kh, because I've been testing PPC on one of my 7970's.  (Normally it's about 2Mh).

339776/48256 is 7.04, * 1350 = 9504. So it seems that your payout (for that block at least), was reasonably close to what it should have been for your reported hashrate.

All of the payout details for every block we mine are available on the site, if you feel there's a problem with a particular block, please let me know and I will investigate.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
My hash-rate shown there is about half of what I'm actually hashing (6000kh/s instead of 9600kh/s).

Your hashrate is estimated from the rate of (accepted) shares. If the coin that currently being mined has a short block time, you'll have more stale shares and the site will report a lower hashrate.

Also the payout I have in the last 8 hours is equivalent to 3.11 LTC (I took unconfirmed balances into account), while I should be getting 12LTC/day at my speeds. So there's 3 LTC short, even though this pool mines at equal to or greater than LTC profitability.

If you earn 12 LTC every 24 hours, you earn 4 LTC every 8 hours, so there's only a difference of 0.89 LTC. That could be due to a lot of things. Bad pool luck or miner misconfiguration come to mind.

Ohhh this pool is so fishy.

If there seems to be something wrong, provide details (On which port have you been mining? Which miner are you using?), ask questions and give it a little more than 8 hours. Jumping to conclusions and making accusations doesn't help anyone.
Activity: 86
Page keeps timing out for me. Any news on what is going on?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Activity: 106
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
www.multipool.us
So, I took a look at the stale count function and found that it was using a completely retarded query (using a bunch of UNIONS rather than a simple left join) which was failing and returning 1 for every query..  So..  I fixed that.  Stale counts should now be accurate.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I can't wait for this!! - thx

2013-08-05 23:52:45 In related news, auto-exchange to BTC (with per-coin enable/disable) coming soon!
www.multipool.us
Can't withdraw my NVC for a long time Sad Also still waiting for the payouts in BTC (autoexchange for all coins), then i definitely come back to your pool ! Thx.

NVC on its way to the hot wallet now..  Taking a while to confirm.
Activity: 110
Can't withdraw my NVC for a long time Sad Also still waiting for the payouts in BTC (autoexchange for all coins), then i definitely come back to your pool ! Thx.
www.multipool.us
Just a quick question, is there a block solver's reward on multipool? I've mined there for a few months but haven't bothered to ask before.

There is no block solver's reward, other than getting paid for the shares you submitted.
Hmmm, hmmmm.

A block solver's reward would be nice.  Grin

Unlikely you would appreciate the downside of getting paid less per share when the "solver" gets a larger share of payout. There are many high hasher's that would gain an advantage that way. This way, everyone gets shares accordingly. Still, I understand the thinking.
T.

^^^^^ lol Flounds quick!

Yeah well I did wake up at 10 today, so I need to catch up! Smiley
www.multipool.us
thx! i will give it a try. at the moment stales are around 10%. yesterday stales 20% occurred while mining DGC.

@flound1129: do you consider stales when calculating coin-profitability?

Yes, both stales and orphans (over last 100 blocks) are taken into consideration.  Stales are less weighted than they used to be, since there are a lot more stales in the first few minutes after the pool switches, causing profitability to take a dive and needless 'flapping' between coins.  So now, stale rate is weighted at 1/3 of what it was before, and some coins also have a static handicap.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Just a quick question, is there a block solver's reward on multipool? I've mined there for a few months but haven't bothered to ask before.

There is no block solver's reward, other than getting paid for the shares you submitted.
Hmmm, hmmmm.

A block solver's reward would be nice.  Grin

A block solver's reward is generally something new pools do as a promotion to get people to use their pool.  It's not really something I'd consider at this point as a) we already have a substantial user base and b) this is a free pool and other than donations (which go mostly to pay for the servers) I have no funds to pay block solver's rewards, which would mean they would have to come out of everyone else's mining profits.
Ah ok, fair enough. Thanks for the speedy replies though!
Jump to: