Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 178. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

I get around 20% stales. Is that normal?

What settings are you using and on what card?

settings:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:7777 -u user.1 -p x --thread-concurrency 24000 -I 20,20,14 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500,1475 --gpu-engine 1050 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 -g 1

cards:

3 x 7950

Are you getting the same # of stales on some other pool (other then multipool)? - Just to isolate to problem. Any Hardware errors? What kind of 7950?

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

settings:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:7777 -u user.1 -p x --thread-concurrency 24000 -I 20,20,14 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500,1475 --gpu-engine 1050 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 -g 1

cards:

3 x 7950

www.multipool.us

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
My 24 hour profitability for the last 2 days has been around .055 BTC, which sucks.  Litecoin mining would net me .064BTC at my 1880KH rate.  Anyone else?  I've started to keep records of all the coins I'm trading and at what amounts, to try to compare to litecoin mining.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

www.multipool.us
Also, I'll most likely be adding CAP back onto the multiport later today.
www.multipool.us
I changed auto payouts to every 5 minutes rather than every 30.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
24hr profits seem low, roughly 60% of the previous 3 days. At first I just figured some coin took a dive against BTC, but then I looked into each coin and I didn't see anything that would explain it. My reported Hash rate seems fine.

Is something wrong? Anyone else seeing the same thing? (I'm on the Stratum port 7777 FYI).

I think it's the NVC blocks we found yesterday that are more than 24 hrs old, but are still in unconfirmed.
Yeah I think you're right. The price of NVC is dropping slightly too, and since we mined mostly NVC in the last 24hrs, that would make sense.
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
CosmosCoin (CMC) gets my vote  Grin
www.multipool.us
24hr profits seem low, roughly 60% of the previous 3 days. At first I just figured some coin took a dive against BTC, but then I looked into each coin and I didn't see anything that would explain it. My reported Hash rate seems fine.

Is something wrong? Anyone else seeing the same thing? (I'm on the Stratum port 7777 FYI).

I think it's the NVC blocks we found yesterday that are more than 24 hrs old, but are still in unconfirmed.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Activity: 319
Would anyone like to see BBQcoin or Fastcoin on here instead of Luckycoin ? BBQ was supposed to die but didnt. Its mining value has remained pretty steady, so has Fastcoin. Any thoughts on this ?
Fastcoin looks to be another high rate stale/orphan coin, I'd suggest against it.

Looking at the current crop of coins that are in the top spot recently, and have a low rate of stales/orphans...
Cosmoscoin and CryptogenicBullion
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
multiport has been down for me for about half an hour. Could just be PXC, not sure. I've switched to directly targeting CAPS and that one seems ok.

pool1.us has been fine for me for last 16 hours or so.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Would anyone like to see BBQcoin or Fastcoin on here instead of Luckycoin ? BBQ was supposed to die but didnt. Its mining value has remained pretty steady, so has Fastcoin. Any thoughts on this ?
Activity: 401
multiport has been down for me for about half an hour. Could just be PXC, not sure. I've switched to directly targeting CAPS and that one seems ok.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
First af all multiport need to be updated with unified pay system, like "all coins - btc", without it it's very difficult to have a good profit, cause trading need some time to waste and for example i don't have it Sad
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Too many disconnects on pool1.us.multipool.us.  Seeing them on multi port and some of the direct coin ports.
Jump to: