Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 174. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Damn, was just about to put my API into the droid app. Is pool down, or just the website?

Website only. Miners seem to be chugging a way happily still.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
CGB added on 3336.  Cosmos will be tomorrow.
I love you man!!!  Grin

BTW, I can't open the webpage today. Behind in my reading too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
Damn, was just about to put my API into the droid app. Is pool down, or just the website?
Activity: 138
Yea I dont get why a guy with bitcoins needs another coin though.  He may swap for dollars to pay his taxes or whatever but what products are served here particularly Im not sure.   It may work like a gold standard had copper pennies for the smallest items, this would relate to greatest security with btc ie. its not going to be replaced

I would guess they trade their btc for pure speculation on other coins. People are gamblers.

Well, there may be more substance to it than just pure speculation.. although gambling is certainly key.

With news like what LTC and the UNOCS trio (WDC, FTC, PXC) have been publicising, they do seem to be coming up with constructive and useful transaction propositions (targeting particular market sectors) that should compliment where BTC is going. Doubtful whether they'll ever be direct competition to BTC - obviously they'd like to be - and BTC may end up absorbing some of those ideas - but this may at least explain some of the recent support seen in the FTC price.

(Although why FTC has been looking so much stronger than the others, I've not yet made up my mind)

I'm not sure either why FTC has been looking stronger, may have something to do with teaming up with Phenixcoin and Worldcoin ?
Yea I dont get why a guy with bitcoins needs another coin though.  He may swap for dollars to pay his taxes or whatever but what products are served here particularly Im not sure.   It may work like a gold standard had copper pennies for the smallest items, this would relate to greatest security with btc ie. its not going to be replaced

I would guess they trade their btc for pure speculation on other coins. People are gamblers.

Well, there may be more substance to it than just pure speculation.. although gambling is certainly key.

With news like what LTC and the UNOCS trio (WDC, FTC, PXC) have been publicising, they do seem to be coming up with constructive and useful transaction propositions (targeting particular market sectors) that should compliment where BTC is going. Doubtful whether they'll ever be direct competition to BTC - obviously they'd like to be - and BTC may end up absorbing some of those ideas - but this may at least explain some of the recent support seen in the FTC price.

(Although why FTC has been looking so much stronger than the others, I've not yet made up my mind)
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
We need Lebowskis!  That coin would really tie the pool together...

Everyone else getting a 500 Server Error as well on www.multipool.us?

I suspect they are adding Cosmoscoin to the mix.

Im thinking I will had to have mined LTC 4 hours prior of a block being found.  As its 'off peak' now the blocks take a long time hence many shifts will not yield a share of any coin.  The other easier coins may be alot easier to pick up and put down, I dont run a farm so I need that

http 404 atm

I really like wemineltc for litecoin mining. Steady payouts.

Yep, Flound may be applying changes or something. Should be back online soon, I expect
Activity: 17

yep.. down for me too.

Main site is down for me also.
Activity: 37
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448

Im thinking I will had to have mined LTC 4 hours prior of a block being found.  As its 'off peak' now the blocks take a long time hence many shifts will not yield a share of any coin.  The other easier coins may be alot easier to pick up and put down, I dont run a farm so I need that

http 404 atm
Look up Adam smith and luddism, its why the Fed is doing the opposite, avoiding pain, losses, flooding markets with money and then in turn we are here with virtual coins, are we to copy the Fed creating free money ?   Im slightly clueless why are these coins even worth anything, it has to be we are not money printers but worth more somehow.

With altcoins you are not creating money (bitcoins), you are creating a means with which miners (workers) can trade their labor for bitcoins. Mining creates bitcoin buyers which in turn "spreads the wealth" of the 21 million bitcoin cap instead of leaving bitcoins in the hands of a few ASIC miners. I think altcoins are a wonderful idea.

Bitcoin is decentralized. Having bitcoin on multiple exchanges makes the markets decentralized. This makes it more difficult for market rigging (which IMO happens constantly on the stock exchange).

Awesome. Now if we could get BBQ Coin on there we'd have the gammit covered.

Then all that would be left would be to get rid of that useless gambling coin Tongue. I would recommend replacing it with Fastcoin.

Awesome. Now if we could get BBQ Coin on there we'd have the gammit covered.
Activity: 197

Thank you, just made my mining life easier!  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Activity: 152
Jump to: