Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 2. (Read 424084 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
is the ltc pool ok? no block since Dec 11 5:17 AM

They hit some blocks but somehow they got removed from the website and all payouts also were removed.

flound1129 doesn't seem very active on here anymore. you might want to try https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/forum/660-multipoolus/
Activity: 564
Merit: 516

They hit some blocks but somehow they got removed from the website and all payouts also were removed.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
Switch over to the EU pool for Scrypt:

stratum+tcp://eu.multipool.us:7777

It is working
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
My hashrate is not showing up and I dont see mined coins from the last rental i put on there..
Activity: 166
Merit: 16
I keep trying to find the multialgo address (and port no) for X11 (for my D3) and SHA256 (for my E9+) but for the love of everything that's holy I just can't seem to find it on their site.

I'm in Asia, so I know I should connect to eu.multipool.us. But what's the port for both ASICs?

On the first page scroll down a bit, you will see a listing of individual coins.. at the top of that section is a tab for multiports. click it. voila.
Activity: 37
DGB withdrawal completed few minutes ago, multiport is switching as it should, everything looks ok now...
Looks like scrypt multiport (7777) is switching coins again as it used to until few days ago. That is good sign. Everything seems to be ok except withdrawals for reason they explained. I expect them to deal with that issue too very soon. I am staying for now at multipool.us, pending on my withdrawals pending, mining meanwhile...
I haven't seen any payments in about 36 hours, and i have 96 DGB and several other coins in there. At least it's not much.

Anyone found any multipools that are good? I am using thecoin.pw which is pretty good but there's not a ton of miners, so payouts are not very even.
They have problems too. With Verge wallet. Check latest news on their xvg page.
I am also struggling with alternatives. I am still on multipool.us. It's been less then 24 hours since they made an announcement about problems so I'll give them some more time while checking alternatives...
Activity: 4
I haven't seen any payments in about 36 hours, and i have 96 DGB and several other coins in there. At least it's not much.

Anyone found any multipools that are good? I am using thecoin.pw which is pretty good but there's not a ton of miners, so payouts are not very even.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
"Dec 28 7:11 AM We disabled payouts last night after reports of multiple user accounts being compromised. The issue and the users affected were identified and Multipool will be reimbursing any funds that were lost as a result of the attack. We'll be contacting affected users directly via email and also locking down some additional accounts that could have potentially been compromised. Payouts should be processing again shortly. Thanks for your patience."

That explains it...

Hi, this is to verify I logged in for the first time in many months using the same user ID that I use here & changed one payout address & made four payout requests (admittedly dust, but still...)
"Dec 28 7:11 AM We disabled payouts last night after reports of multiple user accounts being compromised. The issue and the users affected were identified and Multipool will be reimbursing any funds that were lost as a result of the attack. We'll be contacting affected users directly via email and also locking down some additional accounts that could have potentially been compromised. Payouts should be processing again shortly. Thanks for your patience."

That explains it...
Activity: 43
I personally went ahead and switched, I like the website of Multipool and would switch back if it goes back to working the way it was before.
@Onbusy - I can confirm I'm also stuck on Gulden using multiport (7777), so I choose one coin like you do. I've noticed it 2-3 days ago.

@ncmarc - try to check withdrawals tab. I can see mine pending there for some time, maybe few hours, which is longer than usual, but makes me feel more comfortable...
now coins aren't paying out. should have paid at 5 and I have 90 in there. Think it's time to switch.
looks like the site is back up. no coins lost. weird.
Activity: 315
Merit: 8
I dunno. Not something I see regularly though. My miners were still connected, but I moved them. Don't mine on pools i can't see stats on. Doesn't feel right to me.
having the same problem. hacked?  just switched to a backup pool for now.
Activity: 315
Merit: 8
Any particular reason I get 404 web errors now?
Activity: 43
Anyone having any issues with the Scrypt pool not switching coins?  The website is updating most profitable coin, but not the actual pool.  In the last 3 hours I've only mined Gulden (NLG), but since I've been checking it has never been the most profitable coin according to Multipool.  I might manually switch to just mining Verge ...

Are people moving away from this pool?  Not a lot of action on this thread.  I like this pool because the vari diff works well with my old scrypt ASICs.
Pages:
Jump to: