Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 6. (Read 424087 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Uh,I can't find any info on BANX coins,can someone shed some light Huh

Looking for a website,wallet,etc...... Thanks!!  Wink

I'm just curious...

Why would anyone actually care to install the wallet of any
late altcoin, rather than just mine&sell it while profitable?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Uh,I can't find any info on BANX coins,can someone shed some light Huh

Looking for a website,wallet,etc...... Thanks!!  Wink
Activity: 235

It appears there were some transient issues on the BTC pool today for about an hour.

It is wise to set a backup pool for these unexpected incidents.

Thank you flound1129!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
failed connection

The stratum+tcp://us-east.multipool.us:8888 pool just started working for me.

Pool is down again for me. Both east and west have been on and off.

It appears there were some transient issues on the BTC pool today for about an hour.

It is wise to set a backup pool for these unexpected incidents.
failed connection

Pool is down again for me. Both east and west have been on and off.
failed connection

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 27
Anyone else having issues connecting to the X11 multipool?

I can't connect to the West or East coast servers.  "Stratum Connection Failed"

Connection straight to the Dark pool is working fine....  I also posted this on the cryptocointalk forum.

B
Activity: 39
all miners on novacoin were down. 0khs on all.
was also the case of ltc pool.

any news about when it will work again?

Thank you!

www.multipool.us
The ANC situation should be better now.  The ANC network apparently is down to us and maybe 1 or 2 other pools.  Our hot wallet and whatever it was connected to apparently was not connected to any of those pools.

I typically like to have the hot wallets NOT directly connected to the pools, because it makes network issues more obvious, but in this case I had to connect the ANC daemon directly and we are now mining our own ANC transactions.

As far as Cryptsy trade key, you should be able to use it to pull in Cryptsy addresses for new coins as they are added, and I'll also be adding Bittrex integration shortly.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
got a question, tried it to ask on irc.. (useless) anyways do i need individual wallet addresses (even if i have not created them yet) for each coin to get paid, or will my cryptsy trade key work for all now/new coins to come?

Thanks

Icon
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Missing last three deposits of ANC on Cryptsy. Cryptsy responded that TXIDs are invalid. Seems that the problem is with Multipool ANC wallets?  Huh

EDIT: Couple of hours after complaining to Crypts and here, I received 2 out of 3 missing deposits. I don't know who reacted Cryptsy or multipool, because Cryptsy immediatelly responded that TXIDs are invalid. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 812
You guys interested in working with the Cannacoin to setup a multipool?  We are switching to POS 2.0 and want to get a multi-pool started before the transition that pays out in CCN.

[email protected]

or PM me
www.multipool.us
The website VPS had some issues overnight, had to open a ticket with the provider.  Not sure why their automated systems didn't catch it.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Same same.  Miners appear to be working fine though so that's good.
Activity: 223
Is anyone else unable to access Multipool? I'm reaching an Incapsula Connection Failed page.

Same here
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 194
Is anyone else unable to access Multipool? I'm reaching an Incapsula Connection Failed page.

nope, same here
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Activity: 55
Hey guys,

I know I am way way late to the game. I am trying to get some settings for three cards R9 290x, R9290, R9 280x and R9270. Where is a good place to get those for scrypt-n, X11, and X13? I really appreciate any help or direction. Trying to switch my rigs over on the multipool
Pages:
Jump to: