Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 5. (Read 424087 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
How do I change my Multipool account e-mail address?
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Freicoin mining is FUBAR, all I got was - work available, miner set diff x1, reject, reject, miner banned, repeat
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Can you please support SHA-256 merge mining? That would be good. Now GHash.io offers it, so I chose it. I have put some scrypt miners here, so if I can put that SHA-256 miner, this would help to get all the amount in one place. Roll Eyes Smiley Anyway, keep up the good work!

~~MZ~~
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Any word on the cause of the intermittent interruptions? I like this pool, but I'm starting to get tired of freaking out when my miners start beeping when they lose a connection to the pool.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ
The pool stratum keeps going down, is it getting DDOS'd? Weird thing is bitcoinaffilatenetwork went down at same time, its back up now but..

Found this a while back, real time data on different cyber attacks like ddos's country to country including ip's. No surprise China is #1 offender but some may shock you. It's truly mesmerizing to watch the graphical laser show of the online world attacking itself, and what your seeing is real time to boot!

http://d71xpfkmvd1d0.cloudfront.net/#
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
shame new coins dont get added too much here
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
my miners still cant connect?
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
why no EXCL added to x11 yet?HuhHuhHuh
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Multipool is back up and I'm mining! Yay!!

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I haven't been able to connect to multipool.us for several hours. None of my miners have been able to connect either. Is there a problem with Multipool?

I'm seeing 'We ran into some DB issues due to the outage. We are working to repair these and get the pools up ASAP.'

Miners cant connect either, though earlier his site was saying mining wasnt affected.
Activity: 7
Same here.  I can't get on the web site and my miners are reporting all the US servers as dead.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
I haven't been able to connect to multipool.us for several hours. None of my miners have been able to connect either. Is there a problem with Multipool?

Activity: 10
Is the top-hashes toolbar not working for anyone else?

Edit: It's working now.
Activity: 10
It would be useful to have a calculator on-site for calculating approximate daily profit with the current hash rate for each coin/algo.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
ISSUE WITH PAYOUTS TO CRYPTSY.
Ok so got the cryptsy key set, and working well over last month, but on OCT 3-4-5th, several of my withdrawl addresses (CRYPTSY KEY) were changed, and thus auto paid to someone else, (ANC AUR DOGE AND LTC) so i sent over threads to BOTH Multipool support and Cryptsy, to see what the deal is.

VERY DISTURBING, changed my cryptsy key back to what is should be, set to manual, locked and reloaded (manually to verify correct withdrawl addresses) for all coins.

Anyone else see this or have it happen?

POSSIBLE HACK AND STEAL?

Thanks much folks!
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
This morning my SHA-workers switched to local wallet solo mining - all multipool SHA-servers seems to be down. Restarted, but no change. Bfgminer reports that eu...:9999; eu2....:9999; us-east...:8888 and us-west...:8888 are "Dead".  Huh
Activity: 27
Does the SHA256 pool merge mine NMC, IXC and DVC?  I see them at the bottom of the list in their own section, but don't see any unconfirmed or confirmed payments building up.

B
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
That's how I do it,I mine,I send to MY wallet,then send to the exchange.....................

I never send coins directly to an exchange from a pool,I have had problems in the past that caused the loss of those coins.............

Ah, thanks for answering Smiley

Some pools need that detour, other pools payout rewards from their own wallet
and essentially do the nursing of the new coins as a service...

multipool rewards only already-mature coins, afaik.
Activity: 812
great pool guys!
can you please add a button to "your balances" window in order to choose to see only the non-zero balances ?
thanks

i always sent my earned coins to exchanges' addresses, i think the pool cannot know where the coin address belongs to,
and don't forget that multipool supports the cryptsy trading key Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
That's how I do it,I mine,I send to MY wallet,then send to the exchange.....................

I never send coins directly to an exchange from a pool,I have had problems in the past that caused the loss of those coins.............

Pages:
Jump to: