Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 207. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 100
In stat any coins still as unconfirmed. Clear it or confirm.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Does anyone have a problem with digging LTC on multiport?
Other currencies are working properly and the calculation is correct, but the LTC will charge me about 10% of what they should or even less.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Some new changes are now live - the "My Stats" page (https://www.multipool.in/my_stats.php) now displays the most recent 10 payouts for each currency.  Also, linked from the top left menu as "Profit Snapshot" (https://www.multipool.in/userpayout.php) and also from the bottom of the payout summary on the My Stats page will show all of your rewards from the previous 24 hours, as well as a real-time estimate of what those rewards are worth in BTC.
Activity: 152
Man you just can't do that like this. You switch to LTC, the server gets overloaded like hell and it stops responding. It's totaly dead for my miner clients, not responding in minute… Huh

Can you send or post timestamped logs please?  We haven't been on LTC for a few hours.

Unfortunatelly not, I don't log, but at the time I've wrote that post, web still showed pool mining LTC and my clients were on Pool-X as backup.

Anyway, Dedicated Miner No. 1 coming online, I'll finally be on full hash rate Wink
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Good.  I hope my joining Multipool with my ~1.7Megahash helps kill these shitcoins off.
[/quote]

What doesn't kill them might make them stronger  Shocked
Activity: 63
The concept of this pool sounds great, but since a good portion of the pool appears to not be using the auto feature, wouldn't the use of PPLNS cause miners to lose money since they are bouncing around from coin to coin?  It seems like this would be much better implemented using PPS.

Let me give you an example of the bouncing effect.

ARG network hash rate  was a low 10kH/s, at block 54,501,  so the difficulty dropped, as it does every 250 blocks, this time from 0.85 to 0.2 this made ARG jump up to just over 600% profitability, which made multipool.in hop and suddenly add over 320kH/s to the hash rate,  an increase of 3,000% plus whatever other pool hoppers elsewhere did. Since the next 250 ARG blocks were found in minutes, the difficulty jumped back up to 0.85, multipool pool bounced again, leaving ARG with a network hash rate of around 17kH/s currently, and a block time of many minutes instead of the 32sec the coins difficulty target is designed for. This is not fair on the supporters of ARG.

My suggestion is either let the miners keep some hashing power on ARG by opening up the direct port again,  or take it out of the multipool rotation. multpooli.in represents  >51% of the ARG nethash when the miners are pointed to it.

Good.  I hope my joining Multipool with my ~1.7Megahash helps kill these shitcoins off.
Activity: 108
Free Dog to good home
Just joined the pool this morning (hence all of my annoying questions) and am excited about the concept but still trying it out. If I find that this is significantly more profitable than just parking my machines on litecoinpool.org or somewhere else, I'll be more than happy to kick the donation % up a few notches.

Can someone answer -- I saw we were mining for a while on LTC earlier today but nothing appeared in my LTC balance, is there sometimes a delay on this?

Welcome to the pool Nightengale. Not referring to new users when I ask above. We do have many quite-big miners that could afford it I think. Smiley

As to LTC.. trust me when I say patience is a hard virtue to learn with it. Sometimes you can get several payouts in a time period or we may go days with none. Since it is usually the second most valuable coin there is (as silver -to- gold kind of) it can take awhile to mine. Have no fear, they do trickle in even for s/lowly miners.

Be well.
T.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Can someone answer -- I saw we were mining for a while on LTC earlier today but nothing appeared in my LTC balance, is there sometimes a delay on this?

We last got lucky with a block of LTC over 11 hours ago.. so no earnings since then. But it'll come.. See the "Pool Stats" link.
www.multipool.us
I'm preparing a page that shows your earnings over the past 24h on all coins and gives the current value in BTC.

This page should put to rest questions about profitability.  I hope to have the new page complete by tonight.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
To all Multipool miners.. I would like to ask/challenge all of you for the rest of the month to turn on Donations 5% to help Flound as he is doing loads of work for us. I see most of the Multi-Mh/s miners are donating 0% atm and that is their prerogative no doubt, I just think it would be nice to show our appreciation. We all have an idea of the effort involved and the BS he put's up with from so many.

Thanks for considering. (and no I am in no way connected to or paid by MP.. just a miner in the mines)
T.

Just joined the pool this morning (hence all of my annoying questions) and am excited about the concept but still trying it out. If I find that this is significantly more profitable than just parking my machines on litecoinpool.org or somewhere else, I'll be more than happy to kick the donation % up a few notches.

Free Dog to good home
To all Multipool miners.. I would like to ask/challenge all of you for the rest of the month to turn on Donations 5% to help Flound as he is doing loads of work for us. I see most of the Multi-Mh/s miners are donating 0% atm and that is their prerogative no doubt, I just think it would be nice to show our appreciation. We all have an idea of the effort involved and the BS he put's up with from so many.

Thanks for considering. (and no I am in no way connected to or paid by MP.. just a miner in the mines)
T.
www.multipool.us
Cash Out isn't working for me. I'm new to the pool and figured I could just paste an address and click "Cash Out" -- am I doing something wrong?
Glad you found out Smiley

Be well.
T.

Flound.. when you have time could you possibly fix the main 2 coin charts at the top of page to be in same order. Maybe just put in alphabetical order. No big deal but it would be better if they at least matched coins in order.. same as each other.

Thanks!

Yeah I was in the middle of doing this the other day when I got distracted..
www.multipool.us
Man you just can't do that like this. You switch to LTC, the server gets overloaded like hell and it stops responding. It's totaly dead for my miner clients, not responding in minute… Huh

Can you send or post timestamped logs please?  We haven't been on LTC for a few hours.
We mined on LTC for a little while, and nothing has appeared in my account...
Activity: 152
Free Dog to good home
Cash Out isn't working for me. I'm new to the pool and figured I could just paste an address and click "Cash Out" -- am I doing something wrong?
Glad you found out Smiley

Be well.
T.

Flound.. when you have time could you possibly fix the main 2 coin charts at the top of page to be in same order. Maybe just put in alphabetical order. No big deal but it would be better if they at least matched coins in order.. same as each other.

Thanks!

ican confirm that cash out is working, tried ftc and ltc

I've tried WDC & MNC a few times, and not working for me. Does it matter if I'm sending directly to an exchange? Have done this from other pools with no problems in the past...

Thanks for the tip about "Save" -- not totally intuitive, but a little boneheaded on my part too.
tlr
Activity: 86

I think you need to hit save first, then cash out.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
ican confirm that cash out is working, tried ftc and ltc
Jump to: