Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 204. (Read 424232 times)

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Same here, all scrypt mining seems to be down. All ftc shares rejected.
Trc is still chugging along though

ARG and LTC working, NVC isn't. There was some sort of an attack apparently on FTC about 12hours ago, but that's well over and done with I believe, though it's hard to get info out of those guys, the want to do PR damage control more than discuss what's actually happening. FTC is currently disabled on Cryptsy.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
what happens with my ftcs in my personal wallet? are they safe?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Same here, all scrypt mining seems to be down. All ftc shares rejected.
Trc is still chugging along though
Activity: 296
An hour or more later, :7777 is on FTC again, and this

Rejected xxxxxxxx Diff..... (SHARE SUBMIT Ntime out of r

...repeatedly

comes up again. I'm not coming back until this is addressed.
Yeah, sure, why not, insurance against rare but disastrous events. It would be in the interest of insurance company to have systems on the ready to prevent them from having to pay out the claim.

We've gotten 4 orphans so far, if we get 2 more I'm going to take FTC off the multiport.

I read on the feathercoin forum that they were under the impression that you pointed the multiport to FTC to help them counter the 51 attack.
Although it was an automatic switch, it could be a good idea.
Why not offer altcoin developers the possibility to manually point the multiport to their coin when they are 51 attacked?
Obviously they have to compensate you/us for that so we make at least what we would on another coin, but they have big pots of pre-mined coins anyway that they could use for that. It might be a win-win situation.

I like this idea, it's similar to something I read in a fictional story in Bitcoin Magazine a few months ago. Basically in the future there will be companies that insure against double spends, and they contract with emergency hashing providers that will mine for them on demand in case of double spends.
Activity: 658
Loads of rejects here too, with the same reason. Looks like some clocks are out of sync.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Hey there, currently on :7777 mining FTC and cgminer keeps reporting  

...repeatedly

what'up?

when I switch to another pool, things go back to normal.

EDIT: Actual coin mined @ the time was FTC

I think were on the wrong chain

Same problem
tlr
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
We've gotten 4 orphans so far, if we get 2 more I'm going to take FTC off the multiport.

I read on the feathercoin forum that they were under the impression that you pointed the multiport to FTC to help them counter the 51 attack.
Why not offer altcoin developers the possibility to manually point the multiport to their coin when they are 51 attacked?
Obviously they have to compensate you/us for that so we make at least what we would on another coin, but they have big pots of pre-mined coins anyway that they could use for that. It might be a win-win situation.

I like this idea, it's similar to something I read in a fictional story in Bitcoin Magazine a few months ago. Basically in the future there will be companies that insure against double spends, and they contract with emergency hashing providers that will mine for them on demand in case of double spends.
Activity: 356

...repeatedly

what'up?

I think were on the wrong chain
Activity: 332

...repeatedly

what'up?

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Wow your Luckycoin pool efficiency really sucks. My rejects are through the roof too.

When a block is being found every 10 seconds it's hard to be 100% efficient..

Having an EU pool server would greatly help with this.
I have been under the impression there is EU server…

Anyway, what expiry time should I set for litecoin? Heard it may help with stale shares. I am having problems lately with pool-indicated hashrate. Have too miners for LTC, one +-100 kH/s, the other with two cards aprox. 100+90 kH/s. Miner No. 1 works fine, almost no stales and such but on web it still shows lower hashrate.

Now miner No. 2 has lots of stales with worksize of 256 but CGmienr itself shows higher harate (aprox. 20 kH/s difference) over 128 worksize, which on the other hand reports many "accepted untracked stratum share from pool 0". But no matter the settigs, web shows only like 120-130 kH/s.
Activity: 658
Wow your Luckycoin pool efficiency really sucks. My rejects are through the roof too.

Having an EU pool server would greatly help with this.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Activity: 441
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
So many coins now in low Difficulty: LKY, WDC, ARG, FTC. Want to mine them all at once. But must pick one.

Edit: will make ARG people happy this time - not all low difficulty blocks will be mined by multipool because of the switch to LKY.
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
Yes, cgminer 3.3.1 compiled with the latest AMD drivers etc.
I added "disable-no-pool" : true a few days ago but it still does it. Which reminds of a suggestion for the todo list.

I wish the Worker status was on its own succinct page. Workers down the left column, coins across the top, and hash rate in the table. No need for Active as that's redundant to hash rate. It'd be great if it auto-updated so I could check all my miners at a glance. You could put ads on the right side and turn the menu vertical on the left side. Cheers, Aurum
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
One of my miners stops mining a few times a day after displaying "Stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted" it prints two more lines and stops. On my workstation I've occasionally seen that message but it'll recover and go back to mining. Some days a couple other miners freeze. Is there a configuration option or anything I can do to cure that??? TIA

I'm not sure why cgminer (I'm assuming you're using cgminer) sometimes takes a long time to reconnect after the connection has been lost.  You would think it would try again immediately but this doesn't seem to be the case.
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
One of my miners stops mining a few times a day after displaying "Stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted" it prints two more lines and stops. On my workstation I've occasionally seen that message but it'll recover and go back to mining. Some days a couple other miners freeze. Is there a configuration option or anything I can do to cure that??? TIA
Jump to: