Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 205. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Should we disable FTK for a while if we suspect there is a 51% going on... ?

Yes, I'm wondering if this has something to do with my issue...miners working 100% fine on all other coins

No, it has nothing to do with the stratum auth issue.

My question was more about it's profitability if it's under a 51%

We've gotten 4 orphans so far, if we get 2 more I'm going to take FTC off the multiport.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem

Yes, I'm wondering if this has something to do with my issue...miners working 100% fine on all other coins

Ok sorry, but I just thought it was weird I'm only having problems when it goes to FTC.
Activity: 574

My question was more about it's profitability if it's under a 51%
www.multipool.us

Carpe Diem

Activity: 574
Carpe Diem
thanks. weird thing is it worked for a while today and just started with the bad worker credentials.  mine fine on other pools.  cpuminer with a stratum proxy

edit: seems to be when we went to FTC?

Btw latest version of cpuminer supports stratum I believe.

what should I do now? go to new cpuminer version then I won't need the proxy, and it will work? or go to getwork?

edit: weird, it started right back up when we got off FTC.

ok it happened again.  Not sure whether this is what you meant about the bug in stratum, but I can't seem to mine when the pool switches to FTC.

EDIT: just switched to new cpuminer and still getting stratum error when it goes to FTC

PM or email me your worker name.

Sent PM.  The new cpuminer is working on and off when it mines FTC.  For instance just got stratum_recv_line failed and stratum interruption.  I haven't upgraded the old one yet and it is stuck at trying to connect every 30 seconds, bad worker credentials (tried restarting).
www.multipool.us
thanks. weird thing is it worked for a while today and just started with the bad worker credentials.  mine fine on other pools.  cpuminer with a stratum proxy

what should I do now? go to new cpuminer version then I won't need the proxy, and it will work? or go to getwork?

ok it happened again.  Not sure whether this is what you meant about the bug in stratum, but I can't seem to mine when the pool switches to FTC.

EDIT: just switched to new cpuminer and still getting stratum error when it goes to FTC

PM or email me your worker name.
Carpe Diem

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Yes it does: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-even-more-optimized-version-of-cpuminer-poolers-cpuminer-cpu-only-55038 no need for proxy anymore
Carpe Diem

www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us
I just started on this pool today.  I'm getting occasionally "bad worker credentials."  Is this normal?  delays my mining for a bit

It's a very devious bug in stratum.  I'm currently investigating a fix.
www.multipool.us
Sorry.. Vicurex.

and we are mining FTC now ...?
Maybe should switch to a LTC maybe while we find out?

Cryptsy has temporarily suspended FTC trading while he investigates.. according to Admin there.

If the attacker is able to successfully orphan blocks while we're on the chain, I'll disable FTC.  That would mean he has more than 600MH.  To limit risk for miners, I'll pay up to 4 orphan blocks.  If we get more than that I'll pull FTC off the multiport.
Carpe Diem

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Free Dog to good home
I just started on this pool today.  I'm getting occasionally "bad worker credentials."  Is this normal?  delays my mining for a bit

now I'm getting non-stop bad worker credentials.  Help plz

What OS, what miner program, what pool you using (What coin or Multiport?), what vidcard, whats your sisters name etc etc. Give some details.. is it when you start or when?

T.

p.s. J/K about sister.. pics or doesn't matter anyway.

You might need to remake/edit cgminer.conf file if you are using cgminer. Verify your workers names on multipool site under your Account .. double check spelling everywhere.

Carpe Diem
I just started on this pool today.  I'm getting occasionally "bad worker credentials."  Is this normal?  delays my mining for a bit

now I'm getting non-stop bad worker credentials.  Help plz
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
love multipool.in, hate FTC attacker
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
its what happen with "elit3" only coin, if there was a real p2pool.exe for ftc there will be more people to help against 51% attack. good luck the weather is clear here.  Cool
Carpe Diem
Jump to: