Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 203. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
I just sold my FTCs on BTC-e.com, another option.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
C'mon peeps get on FTC, its at the top of the  charts.

i.e Start mining it!!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Why is it stuck on PhenixCoin ? It should be mining FTC right now.

NM. Noticed u disabled it on 7777.

It was disabled intentionally due to problems... see post 1584
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
may want to take FTC off, there are rumblings it's dead

I wouldn't mind some other promising new coins, like stablecoin
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Why is it stuck on PhenixCoin ? It should be mining FTC right now.

NM. Noticed u disabled it on 7777.
Activity: 108
Free Dog to good home
I put an address into LCKY and hit cashout but nothing is happening.  How do I cash out coins?  Thanks

Can use Vicurex if need an exchange for FTC.  

Save some fees..  https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=698-33558

GL.

FTC not available on cryptsy now...anyone have update?

Give it a few minutes to update address after you click SAVE and then try it.
Carpe Diem
I put an address into LCKY and hit cashout but nothing is happening.  How do I cash out coins?  Thanks

EDIT: sorry figured it out.  have to put in address and hit save.  then hit cash out
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
On coinotron ftc mining is without any problems now
Carpe Diem
FTC not available on cryptsy now...anyone have update?
Activity: 108
Free Dog to good home
EDITED: Figured out what's going on w/PXC.. confirmations take awhile Smiley  

24hr profitability has dropped 25% from last period. May be due to several hours of ftc fuckups.

Maybe too many coins, too many changes too fast. I watched the stratum change multiple times every few minutes last night, surely that cannot be good for mining.

T.
erk
Activity: 826
I have been slowly mining NVC on port 3344 all day, most of the time over the past several hours it's showing zero hash rate yet cgminer is happily showing accepted shares, sometimes there are round share, then they are zero a little while later but a block hasn't been found for 120hrs, the per-block estimate was showing like 8.0 an hour ago, which was too high, and now zero, the pool hash rate is showing zero but that's not right. There is something not quite stable going on.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
what happens with my ftcs in my personal wallet? are they safe?

They should be fine, it doesn't look like the attack was successful beyond orphaning some blocks.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
arg, pxc & LKY have seperate server ports now, so no need to use multiport to get a shot at these coins i see Smiley very nice Smiley
Activity: 332
All coins now have a dynamically calculated profit handicap that is based on the current orphan rate and stale rate.

In the case of FTC (where stale rate went to 100%) this should drive profitability down and force the multiport off that coin.

Brilliant Smiley Another great improvement. Your pool just keeps getting better.
I conveniently used the downtime of the pool to update the software on my miners Smiley
www.multipool.us
All coins now have a dynamically calculated profit handicap that is based on the current orphan rate and stale rate.

In the case of FTC (where stale rate went to 100%) this should drive profitability down and force the multiport off that coin.
www.multipool.us
It looks like mintime (ntime) in the FTC client is off by about 6200 seconds, that's what's causing this problem.

As far as I can tell, NVC is not affected.  However, I am patching stratum to give greater leeway to ntime across all pools.
www.multipool.us
Well this is apparently affecting at least one other FTC pool as well.  I have fixed the issue by patching stratum to not check ntime (seriously, who cares what time a share thinks it is as long as it is valid?) but I'm keeping FTC out of the multiport for now in case we're on the wrong chain or something.
Activity: 296
True, on DGC and seems OK. Good that FTC is out. However, I have been mining some other FTC pool in the meantime and there seemed to be no problem except that the mining yield on new coins seems to go up and down constantly. Have yet to mature and cash out those FTC though.

Falling asleep early at night? That's nothing. Wait till you fall asleep early during the day.

An hour or more later, :7777 is on FTC again, and this

Rejected xxxxxxxx Diff..... (SHARE SUBMIT Ntime out of r

...repeatedly

comes up again. I'm not coming back until this is addressed.

This is only happening on FTC..  I have taken FTC out of the multiport for now while I try to figure out what is going on..

We are on WDC now and it seems to be fine.

Always on the nights I fall asleep early...
www.multipool.us
An hour or more later, :7777 is on FTC again, and this

Rejected xxxxxxxx Diff..... (SHARE SUBMIT Ntime out of r

...repeatedly

comes up again. I'm not coming back until this is addressed.

This is only happening on FTC..  I have taken FTC out of the multiport for now while I try to figure out what is going on..

We are on WDC now and it seems to be fine.

Always on the nights I fall asleep early...
Activity: 96
Not flound's fault, the guy has to sleep sometime! :-)

Wonder if there's any way to script around this situation - where if the pool's hashpower on the current coin is 0, something somewhere says "ok, switch to the second most valuable coin, something's wrong somewhere". Shrug.
Jump to: