Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 208. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Anyone?

I'm pretty new to mining so maybe I'm reading these numbers wrong, but it looks like cgminer is reporting ~140 Kh/s and cpuminer is reporting ~91 Kh/s, yet multipool is only reporting ~96 Kh/s total.

What am I doing/reading incorrectly?

I can see that you have only submitted 20 shares and you expected an accurate hash rate from multipool.
The only way multipool can show your hash rate is by number of submitted shares in a given period of time, with such a small hash rate, multipool could be as much as 50% off your actual hashrate. Give it time and you will see your hash rate fluctuate around your actual #.

Edit: Take a look at your Hardware Errors - 70 seems a lot - check you configuration
Edit2: why do you have so many threads? 1 thread per GPU is good enough
tlr
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Anyone?

I'm pretty new to mining so maybe I'm reading these numbers wrong, but it looks like cgminer is reporting ~140 Kh/s and cpuminer is reporting ~91 Kh/s, yet multipool is only reporting ~96 Kh/s total.

What am I doing/reading incorrectly?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
whats happen to EU servers? no longer connecting to trc pool.

EU servers were having reliability issues so I have disabled them for now.  When I get the issues solved they'll be back.  I'd rather people mine on another pool than get substandard performance from mine.

But US servers should be good if you still want to mine here.
www.multipool.us
Mnc ftc WDC  yes but what about DGC and lky

still running.. be patient.  you can see which coin is updating in the top left.
Mnc ftc WDC  yes but what about DGC and lky
www.multipool.us
Payments are running now, sorry for delay.
Activity: 108
Free Dog to good home
Getting error "Another payout is currently in progress, try again in a minute.".

Just give him a bit.. these things happen. No worry about balances.. Flound will get it fixed I'm sure.. he always does. Remember that even as fast as it is, sometimes "stuff" gets hung up here or there. A period . in the wrong place can fugg up the works.

We get paid asap.
Time for another cuppa.

Good Morning all!
T.
Activity: 41
I guess Flound is back online and busy in the background.. I see balances starting to get updated now.. in the unconfirmed side at this point at least.  I'm sure we'll hear from him soon confirming whatever glitch there was in the matrix has now been taken care of.
Activity: 325
Getting error "Another payout is currently in progress, try again in a minute.".
Activity: 57
Although I love the idea of a multipool, my experience over 4 days now is extremely mixed.

Reason is that, at least I, have a lot of interruptions with this pool which means loss. Pool hangs, disconnects, a lot of rejects and not counting balances.
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
BTW the hashrate really isn't that small, we are #5 or #6 largest litecoin pool when the multiport is on litecoin.

I don't know what I can do to convince people to move here from the 2-3 large pools.  I'm open to suggestions.

just tell them that most of the pool is poolhoppers, like 85% and they earn more from PPLNS if they mine 24/7 litecoin only
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
I cant cash out LTC as well
Another payout is currently in progress, try again in a minute. Sad
i'm trying for about 3 hours yet
Nothing count from morning
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Seems that on WDC there are no payments too.

Looks like it. 24 unconfirmed blocks right now, yet my unconfirmed WDC balance says 0.000.
Activity: 57
Seems that on WDC there are no payments too.
Activity: 104
Seeing some pretty good returns on Megacoin lately -- any plans to add it to Multipool.in?

It's in the works.

Franko is also highly profitable from time to time...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Can someone explain how CoinChoose calculates profitability? As I write this, Noirbits has an Adj. Prof. of 452%. Seeing how high this is, I transferred my miners over to it figuring I could double my profit compared to the multipool. After a little while I calculated my estimated daily return at about 300 coins which would be worth about .016 BTC. Now DGC which is at 222% Adj Prof nets me 240 coins per day which are worth .108 BTC. Did I miscalculate something or is CoinChoose wrong?

Coinwarz mining calculator backs my results:

Noirbits:
http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/noirbits-mining-calculator/?h=1900&p=500.00&pc=0.10&pf=0.00&d=2.46766995&r=20.00000000&er=0.00005501&hc=0.00

Digicoin:
http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/digitalcoin-mining-calculator

I think I see the problem, Coinchoose has the difficulty wrong by one digit. It's supposed to be 2.4 not 0.24. Does that make sense?

Yes - the public block explorer for Noirbits was not updated and so the difficulty was wrong.  My fault for trusting the block explorer Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
whats happen to EU servers? no longer connecting to trc pool.
Activity: 294
flound, will the eu servers come back in future?
Jump to: