Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 280. (Read 424088 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us

Well will work done be re issued for me for missing payments ?

Unfortunately there is no way for me to get the difficulty for shares submitted on stratum for today.  The db doesn't have the info and I was logging to stdout.

Payouts will happen soon.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Big problems on pool

currently saying i have only 91 shares for round Yet I have mined way over this.

I restarted my miners when the round reset and went on to a new one so something is wrong here please fix

I'm aware of these issues and they should be fixed by tonight when I move to the new DB schema and update the share calculation for stratum.  For now you can go back to the non-stratum port if you prefer but be aware that it also has issues.

Well will work done be re issued for me for missing payments ?
www.multipool.us
Big problems on pool

currently saying i have only 91 shares for round Yet I have mined way over this.

I restarted my miners when the round reset and went on to a new one so something is wrong here please fix

I'm aware of these issues and they should be fixed by tonight when I move to the new DB schema and update the share calculation for stratum.  For now you can go back to the non-stratum port if you prefer but be aware that it also has issues.
legendary
Big problems on pool

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I keep getting

Code:
Rejected 70b51c80 Diff 2/1 GPU 4 pool 6 ((1054, "Unknown column 'diff

after a few minutes of connecting. It also sets the diff to 30...
legendary
Due to complications with TRC and LTC using stratum, I have decided to add BTE as the next supported coin.  I'm hoping to get the multi-coin site up and running within the next few days (requires extensive changes to both code and DB).

I may be taking the pool down for an hour or so after midnight Pacific time tonight and tomorrow.

Please fix block detected on pool and diccsonnections this is causing downtime to my accepted shares
www.multipool.us
Due to complications with TRC and LTC using stratum, I have decided to add BTE as the next supported coin.  I'm hoping to get the multi-coin site up and running within the next few days (requires extensive changes to both code and DB).

I may be taking the pool down for an hour or so after midnight Pacific time tonight and tomorrow.
www.multipool.us
Thanks for setting up stratum, it's much better now.

Also, I can't help it...:

yep I just got the email Smiley
Thanks for setting up stratum, it's much better now.

Also, I can't help it...:

www.multipool.us
Pushpool is getting turned off tonight at midnight Pacific time, please switch to Stratum.  If your miner can't do stratum post here and I'll try to help you get set up with one that can.
www.multipool.us
anything that can be done about the massive amounts of stales or is that just a product of the crazy difficulty swings

Are you still getting stales?  I restarted pushpool earlier to try to fix that.

Not as much but it's whenever the algo drops the difficulty it seems we spike in invalids(watch the pool efficiency drop by about a % or more) because it changes so fast.  

So I'm pretty sure what was happening here is that when the difficulty dropped down to <~4000 people started submitting shares so fast that the system couldn't keep up.

Hopefully this will be better now that stratum is installed.

You might want to also consider upping the difficulty from the difficulty 1 you seem to be using now to help with the volume of share submissions.

I think stratum auto-adjusts this, I am getting difficulty 3 on my miner.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
anything that can be done about the massive amounts of stales or is that just a product of the crazy difficulty swings

Not as much but it's whenever the algo drops the difficulty it seems we spike in invalids(watch the pool efficiency drop by about a % or more) because it changes so fast.  

So I'm pretty sure what was happening here is that when the difficulty dropped down to <~4000 people started submitting shares so fast that the system couldn't keep up.

You might want to also consider upping the difficulty from the difficulty 1 you seem to be using now to help with the volume of share submissions.
www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us
Stratum is up on 3333!  I think it's still technically night here...  OP delivers.
www.multipool.us
What's causing the difficulty to change so much so suddenly?

Also having problems connecting to the pool.

I have no control over difficulty.  The Terracoin devs just implemented a new difficulty scheme.

Restarted pushpool again when I woke this morning.

I know, I just find the system a little odd. Everytime the diff changes I lose a ton of shares.

I'm going to try to get stratum up and running tonight, but can't promise.

I have no control over difficulty.  The Terracoin devs just implemented a new difficulty scheme.

I know, I just find the system a little odd. Everytime the diff changes I lose a ton of shares.
www.multipool.us

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
please add the stat of how many shares per block it had taken the pool to solve it.

Thanks.
www.multipool.us
I had to change the password salt, please perform a password recovery.
Jump to: