Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 281. (Read 424087 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
anything that can be done about the massive amounts of stales or is that just a product of the crazy difficulty swings

Are you still getting stales?  I restarted pushpool earlier to try to fix that.

Not as much but it's whenever the algo drops the difficulty it seems we spike in invalids(watch the pool efficiency drop by about a % or more) because it changes so fast. 

Yeah, I'm working on getting stratum set up, that should help a lot with the fast difficulty changes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
anything that can be done about the massive amounts of stales or is that just a product of the crazy difficulty swings

Not as much but it's whenever the algo drops the difficulty it seems we spike in invalids(watch the pool efficiency drop by about a % or more) because it changes so fast. 
www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us
ok, payouts for 101627 are in everyone's balance.
www.multipool.us
There was also some kind of problem with the cronjobs, which is why everyone's balance is showing zero right now.  For some reason, it was showing that approxiamtely 400TRC was owed, even though we have only found 8 blocks so far (we found 9 but one was orphaned.)

I have lost the payout information for a single block (101627), so I'm going to have to pay that one out manually (proportionally) based on the number of submitted shares.  Those payments should show up in your accounts soon.

I am going to go back and figure out payouts for that block manually, and the remaining blocks haven't all finished being confirmed yet so they'll be paid out as soon as they are.  A couple people tried to take advantage of the db messup and transfer out hundreds of TRC, but luckily the hot wallet only had around 20 TRC in it so those transactions all failed.

Unfortunately due to not having a recent db backup (most recent was 3 days old) I also lost information on about 20 TRC worth of un-withdrawn balances from the first 3 blocks we found.  I have begun backing up the db 6x daily so hopefully this won't happen again.  If you had a substantial balance from the original 3 blocks that you hadn't withdrawn yet, PM me and I'll try to figure out how much you're owed. Most people who hadn't withdrawn yet were less than 1-2 TRC for those blocks, though.  I still have the 20.xx coins in an offline wallet so all should be good there.  I'm also fine if you want to donate it to help me run the server Smiley  Upgrading to an Amazon "Small" instance is going to run me around $30-40 a month.
www.multipool.us
No connect either

Edit: Working now...

Note that you do have to create miners in the "Account detail" page, unless you use the default
logain:.1 and pw:x

Yeah, I had to add some storage earlier..  I rebooted the server and forgot to activate the swap file, so it became unstable.

Should be good now, and adding 4GB of permanent swap.  I will most likely upgrade the instance to something with more CPU and memory once I get all the kinks worked out of the software.
Activity: 378
No connect either

Edit: Working now...

Note that you do have to create miners in the "Account detail" page, unless you use the default
logain:.1 and pw:x
not able to connect here either
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I also cannot connect -- my miner get no response from the server using multipool.in http://multipool.in or www.multipool.in

using latest GUIminer on port 8333
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Difficulty dive!  We are up and hashing!  Coinotron TRC is closed so iirc we are the only TRC pool right now!

Hm. Can't seem to get cgminer to connect, but I see you have workers working so must be something on my end. Hmm.
Nope, can't connect either.
Activity: 434
Difficulty dive!  We are up and hashing!  Coinotron TRC is closed so iirc we are the only TRC pool right now!

Hm. Can't seem to get cgminer to connect, but I see you have workers working so must be something on my end. Hmm.
Activity: 631
Merit: 501

From your front page:
"Payout temporarily disabled while we fix a bug! Sorry!"

When I click on the link, it just links back to the front page.
Any idea when the 'bug' will be fixed.
www.multipool.us
www.multipool.us
I hopped on but my 80megahashes isn't gonna do much!
Come join me people!

Everyone's waiting for the difficulty to go back down before they start again, suggest mining LTC until then.
Activity: 324
I hopped on but my 80megahashes isn't gonna do much!
Come join me people!
www.multipool.us
Well, we've found 7 total blocks so far, 3 were stale and 1 was orphaned..  But still a decent payout for those who mined.

TRC difficulty dropping, will probably bottom out tonight or tomorrow, when it does hop on and let's find some more blocks Smiley
www.multipool.us
i am using cgminer and getting result that server is unreachable

pushpoold may have been in a bad state.  I restarted it, can you connect now?

It looks like the pool is up and running again.  Would like a confirmation.

I also got rewards and payouts working after fighting with MySQL all day...  So if you had an auto payout you should have gotten something.  Otherwise log in and check your balance!
www.multipool.us

pushpoold may have been in a bad state.  I restarted it, can you connect now?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Jump to: