Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 44. (Read 424232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Please, add more MOON (and LOT) exchange rate precision calculation.

Moon at its current exchange rate 0.00000003 MOON/BTC on Coinex (on 2014-01-20 17:19 UTC) is likely the most profitable coin, about 1.09 times better than DOGE (calculate it yourself). And its rate is going to grow to 0.00000004 or even 0.00000005 tomorrow.

But your rate is shown as 0.0000 and so its profitability is 0, unfortunately.

LOT and DOGE have been running neck and neck recently.

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

I don't see MOON on there so I don't know.

One thing to keep in mind in profitability is how much you get per block.  It's not just difficulty and selling price.

M
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i tried to get an account at Coinex but it gave an error. i want to unload this moon and eac. i might try vircurex.

How much MOONs and EACs do you have?
legendary
i tried to get an account at Coinex but it gave an error. i want to unload this moon and eac. i might try vircurex.

Vircurex only has specific coins.  I don't believe it has moon or eac.

M
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
Activity: 7
Please, add more MOON (and LOT) exchange rate precision calculation.

Moon at its current exchange rate 0.00000003 MOON/BTC on Coinex (on 2014-01-20 17:19 UTC) is likely the most profitable coin, about 1.09 times better than DOGE (calculate it yourself). And its rate is going to grow to 0.00000004 or even 0.00000005 tomorrow.

But your rate is shown as 0.0000 and so its profitability is 0, unfortunately.
Activity: 46
It's taking a long time for the cashouts on mutlipool today. Took a couple hours for me this morning. It made it to Cryptsy though (after a total of 4 hours) Smiley
Activity: 3
Stuck on cash out requested for Doge. Considering recent price spikes that is not good Cheesy. Any1 have any idea what is going on ??

Forgot to say i cant even see transaction in block explorer whitch should mean transaction isnt even initiated. Can some1 tell me what is going on couse DOGE price is going down fast and this waiting is just lost money for me.

I have problem with Vircurex, but problem is with Multipool. Couse as i said i cant even see transaction in blockchain.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
How long does it take for multipool to cash out? Been waiting 2 hours.. Doge price is falling....

If you are referring to the time it takes for it to show up at cryptsy it is on their end. Mine just showed up after 2 hours.
FYI.

I have found that cryptsy seems to fix stuff a lot faster if you do a tweet @cryptsy for the world to see rather than a problem report.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How long does it take for multipool to cash out? Been waiting 2 hours.. Doge price is falling....
legendary
I have some problem with Auto Threshold DOGE. It is stuck somewhere. It's 5 latest Recent Withdrawals. One of that is a Pending Deposit on Cryptsy for 3,5 hours and other are lost yet. There are not on the pool and on the cryptsy. I'm waiting for it. You can see the history of my Recent Withdrawals - acc Leo008

This is a cryptsy problem, not a multipool problem.  Use Vircurex instead.

M

How do you set up autosell on vircurex?

You can't.  Crypsty advertises autosell, but it regularly gets stuck, and deposits can take much longer than expected to show up.

M
legendary
Hi guys - I need some help / info

I've sent DOGE coins directly from Multipool to Cryptsy. I know that at cryptsy there was info not to mine directly to exchange address - I didn't mine there - that was only one transfer.

Problem is that I don't see coins at cryptsy.

I'm able to see transaction in dogecoin blockchain - from address - to address

Question is why ( I'm still waiting for answer from crypts ) ?

Cryptsy is known for this type of garbage.  It'll show up eventually, but it might be more exciting watching the grass grow or the snow fall, depending on what part of the world you are in.

Meanwhile I suggest you stop using Cryptsy for anything that is available on Vircurex.  DOGE is on Vircurex, that's what I use.  (I used to recommend Coins-e, but after it bombed on DOGE for 2 weeks I no longer do that.)

M
Stuck on cash out requested for Doge. Considering recent price spikes that is not good Cheesy. Any1 have any idea what is going on ??

Forgot to say i cant even see transaction in block explorer whitch should mean transaction isnt even initiated. Can some1 tell me what is going on couse DOGE price is going down fast and this waiting is just lost money for me.
Activity: 47
Indeed some major problems, connection have dropped out pretty much constantly like hotpants while having a diarrhea. This is for us servers (while mining dogecoin), haven't tried eu servers. Pool doge graph also suggest dropouts (around same time problems started), thou not in that large scale.

Seems strange coincidence while doge value have doubled. Or is it just because this:

"Jan 20 8:31 AM Our EU provider has notified us that there may be some connectivity issues in their data center over the next few hours as they upgrade peering.  If you are using the EU servers and want to be sure you maintain connectivity, you may want to use the East US servers for the next few hours."

Meaning us servers are getting overloaded?

Activity: 43
Hi guys - I need some help / info

I've sent DOGE coins directly from Multipool to Cryptsy. I know that at cryptsy there was info not to mine directly to exchange address - I didn't mine there - that was only one transfer.

Problem is that I don't see coins at cryptsy.

I'm able to see transaction in dogecoin blockchain - from address - to address

Question is why ( I'm still waiting for answer from crypts ) ?
Activity: 33
unable to connect to eu server
unable to connect to US east
unable to maintain connection to US west

2014-01-20 15:03:55] Stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted
2014-01-20 15:03:55] Lost 1 shares due to stratum disconnect on pool 0
2014-01-20 15:04:55] Pool 0 stratum+tcp://us-west.multipool.us:3352 not responding!
I have some problem with Auto Threshold DOGE. It is stuck somewhere. It's 5 latest Recent Withdrawals. One of that is a Pending Deposit on Cryptsy for 3,5 hours and other are lost yet. There are not on the pool and on the cryptsy. I'm waiting for it. You can see the history of my Recent Withdrawals - acc Leo008

This is a cryptsy problem, not a multipool problem.  Use Vircurex instead.

M

How do you set up autosell on vircurex?
Activity: 1
some problems going on.

Yeah, i agree. 3352 port won't connect with stratum. Either multi pool is kicking miners off, or the pool is dead.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Former shitcoiner, former ICO maker and now a free
some problems going on.
Pages:
Jump to: