Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 43. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yeah, all my payouts to cryptsy are working great except DOGE. Two withdrawals from yesterday, still no where to be seen.

This is me too Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Yeah, all my payouts to cryptsy are working great except DOGE. Two withdrawals from yesterday, still no where to be seen.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Doge cash outs are stuck on multipool.. its NOT cryptsy. Multipool can we get an answer here as to why Doge is held up on transferring out. This is total BS!

Doge cash outs excellently to Coinex in about 10 minutes, so it is slowpoking Cryptsy.

I am not having a issue with Cyrptsy at all for cashouts.  Going from pool to account then trade very fast.

Cryptsy doesn't always misbehave.  But when it does, it's pretty bad.

M
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Doge cash outs are stuck on multipool.. its NOT cryptsy. Multipool can we get an answer here as to why Doge is held up on transferring out. This is total BS!

Doge cash outs excellently to Coinex in about 10 minutes, so it is slowpoking Cryptsy.

I am not having a issue with Cyrptsy at all for cashouts.  Going from pool to account then trade very fast.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
thanks guys!
miners up on eu now!
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Jan 20 1:31 AM Our EU provider has notified us that there may be some connectivity issues in their data center over the next few hours as they upgrade peering.  If you are using the EU servers and want to be sure you maintain connectivity, you may want to use the East US servers for the next few hours.

Scrypt: stratum+tcp://us-east.multipool.us:7777

SHA256: stratum+tcp://us-east.multipool.us:8888
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Site is back up for me now.
for me too. all is ok with web, but miners are still down(
I'm using west us pool, try it
for me too. all is ok with web, but miners are still down(
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Same here. Pool seems to be up still

Which address are you using?  My pool is down, and can't look at the webpage to try others.

Website just came back up. Smiley
Pool is down. What's happening?
only website is down, my miners says pools are alive
eu is down on my miners. Waiting for work. Write that pool are not responding
Activity: 46
us-east went down again but west seems to be up and running fine.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
only website is down, my miners says pools are alive
Activity: 31
Web site down?

Keeping getting some incapsula screen.

Server IP X.X.X.154
Error Code 20
Error Name TCP Connection Timeout
Error Description The proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection timeout.
Incident Time 2014-1-20 18:18 UTC

Having same issue
Activity: 19

Which address are you using?  My pool is down, and can't look at the webpage to try others.
Activity: 46
Web site down?

Keeping getting some incapsula screen.

Server IP X.X.X.154
Error Code 20
Error Name TCP Connection Timeout
Error Description The proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection timeout.
Incident Time 2014-1-20 18:18 UTC
Activity: 7

Activity: 31
Pages:
Jump to: