Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 39. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Thanks for all the reactions.

Well i've monitored my paypouts the last 12 hrs and realized that I'm making far less than I should.
Last payouts:

+ Doge requested 9:14 AM ********** 10k
DOGE   Jan 23 3:56 AM   D9WZsqRf....   10,261.75813000
DOGE   Jan 22 7:52 PM   D9WZsqRf....   9,205.27795000

That's about 10k every 8 hours?! I should do at least 20k every 8 hours...

Am I/are we being screwed here? Embarrassed

How do you know you're supposed to be making so much more?  DOGE difficulty is about 1200 right now.  That's at least double what it was before the price rose.

M

Well i've monitored my paypouts the last 12 hrs and realized that I'm making far less than I should.

and since the difficulty dropped the last 24 hours it should be even more.. But this is ridiculous.
I've got a hashrate of 7400 - 7800. It's basic math and I'm not happy with it..

Are you just looking at what you should be mining at your hash rate vs your payout?  Because there are times that the pool will switch over to a different coin for a while then change back.  So that will mess with the simple math of d*h=payment.  How about rejected work that is done be your machine? 

I think there is a lot that goes into working the site, along with a lot of "other" things that can make your payment go up or down. 

Thanks for the input, M, but I'm/was using the 3352 port for Doges only...
I really don't understand why I'm getting so little payed. Is it the share system perhaps?
I've got a 2 - 3 % reject ratio aswell.. I've switched to a different pool in the meantime.
Hope someone can fix this eventually, i really liked the Multipool UI  Embarrassed
Activity: 58
where do you sell your moon coins? i saw coinex.pw but i don't know if they are any good, and if they have withdrawal minimums in bitcoin or something. info is existent or hidden.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
M,

Does vircurex have mooncoin traded with them?

Did not see it on the homepage, did not know if there was more behind that.

Last payouts:

How do you know you're supposed to be making so much more?  DOGE difficulty is about 1200 right now.  That's at least double what it was before the price rose.

M

and since the difficulty dropped the last 24 hours it should be even more.. But this is ridiculous.

Are you just looking at what you should be mining at your hash rate vs your payout?  Because there are times that the pool will switch over to a different coin for a while then change back.  So that will mess with the simple math of d*h=payment.  How about rejected work that is done be your machine? 

I think there is a lot that goes into working the site, along with a lot of "other" things that can make your payment go up or down. 

Last payouts:

M

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

Last payouts:

How do you know you're supposed to be making so much more?  DOGE difficulty is about 1200 right now.  That's at least double what it was before the price rose.

M

Last payouts:

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Hi guys,

Quick question:

How comes the 24hr profitability only shows i'll be making 40k doges with my 7400 - 7800 kh/s rig whilst the est. coins/day says approx. 60k?
That's a 33% difference Huh

Thanks in advance!

where are you getting the 24hr profitability info from?

you can look at your profit snapshot, look directly above the home button on the menu

I'd imagine this is based on current profitability.  Since things are fluctuating all over the place, I don't see how it could be accurate.

On the other hand, if the site was for some reason recording every iota of your last 24 hour details, of course it would be right on.

M
Activity: 30
Hi guys,

Quick question:

How comes the 24hr profitability only shows i'll be making 40k doges with my 7400 - 7800 kh/s rig whilst the est. coins/day says approx. 60k?

Thanks in advance!

you can look at your profit snapshot, look directly above the home button on the menu
Hi guys,

Quick question:

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

Quick question:

Thanks in advance!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Why is Multipools auto switching coin not working?

Currently DOGE is at 40 and Grandcoin is at 70 but we stuck on boring DOGE who's price will collapse soon.

Grandcoin will collapse soon and if it switch immediately you just wasting your time. Switching to GDC for some minuter, and back to doge? Not stable profitability.

You can "force" mining DOGE just by using port 3352 instead of scrypt multiport 7777

Don't forget to switch back to multiport once you no longer want to mine DOGE only
Activity: 24

Currently DOGE is at 40 and Grandcoin is at 70 but we stuck on boring DOGE who's price will collapse soon.

Grandcoin will collapse soon and if it switch immediately you just wasting your time. Switching to GDC for some minuter, and back to doge? Not stable profitability.
Activity: 22

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Hey noobs learn some etiquette! Hijacking another pool's thread to promote your own is just plain rude.

Not to mention the rest. Starting to think that lifting the noob sandbox was a bad idea.

As for the payments, it's working fine for me. Give some details, screenshots etc. if you're really seeking help.

Mayby for You working good - i saw on many pool some "shares" disappears and ppl don`t get money - that`s why i create own pool where i get dogecoin every block - no more rotten pools!

Seriously, spam your own thread.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
Did you paste the right address against the right coin?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Sometimes the stats are stuck so nothing is apparently coming in, but then the share backlog is processed and everyone gets paid as if nothing had happened. It happens on a lot of pools (Eligius recently...)
Activity: 67
To be fair, multipool has always treated me good, but there was definitely a hiccup there for a period of time with nothing coming in (dogecoin), despite my miner saying it's working away.
Activity: 12
Hey noobs learn some etiquette! Hijacking another pool's thread to promote your own is just plain rude.

Not to mention the rest. Starting to think that lifting the noob sandbox was a bad idea.

As for the payments, it's working fine for me. Give some details, screenshots etc. if you're really seeking help.

Mayby for You working good - i saw on many pool some "shares" disappears and ppl don`t get money - that`s why i create own pool where i get dogecoin every block - no more rotten pools!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
I have been mining all night long, but there is no hashrate on your website, also no payments!!!

What is going on?Huh

click on account and you will see your worker's information along with all of your currency earned.

I know how it works, have been mining with multipool for some time now. This night they didn't pay me, while my workers worked all night on the pool. Also there shows no hashrate on the statistics page since 23.01 hours CET .....
Pages:
Jump to: