Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 42. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Anyone experiencing connection interrupts while connecting to multipool? Just connected about 6 workers and they where reporting on the website. Now a hour later they are all gone.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg

MP just keeps dropping DogE doo on Vern's lawn and cryspy just keeps automatically turning turds into bitcoins.

I don't understand what all the caterwallin's about, cryspy's been working great for me lately.
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
How do I look up my TXID in the block chain?

Most easy, such convenience  Grin

Go to your MultiPool.us account page and scoll down. In the bottom right you'll see recent withdrawals. Click on one and go to a list of all of that coin, e.g.

Coin       Date                    Address                                               Amount                                                  TXID
DOGE Jan 20 8:24 PM DCoucFRbsLQRraHw295MMAdTyek4f48DMy 3,505.96160000 3b3be962ee199928e497e68b2509f3e83801976a301e071ca32acf5873c21406
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Does anybody has any suggestions what Share Diff is better for workers with 700kh/s and 1500kh/s scrypt speed?
May be there is a manual somewhere for it?
Tnx.

Pulled from the site:

Over long time periods, share difficulty does not matter, and the default of 64 will work fine for anyone. However, if you experience inconsistent payouts over shorter time periods you may want to set the share difficulty lower on your slower miners. I suggest the following per worker:

Scrypt coins:
250KH and below: 16
250+: 32
500+: 64
1000+: 128
2000+: 256
3000+: 384
4000+: 512

SHA-256 coins:
250MH and below: 1
500MH+: 2
1GH+: 4
10GH+: 16
30GH+: 32
60GH+: 64
125GH+: 128
250GH+: 256
500GH+: 512
Activity: 179
Does anybody has any suggestions what Share Diff is better for workers with 700kh/s and 1500kh/s scrypt speed?
May be there is a manual somewhere for it?
Tnx.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Any idea when we're going to start seeing these new SHA256 pools?  I'd love to see a Tigercoin pool, for one.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
How do I look up my TXID in the block chain?
Activity: 401
How are things working out for users here? I was thinking of trying this pool but if i am making doge and cannot sell them right away for btc/ltc doesnt that defeat the purpose? Yea i realize doge could go up but it could also crash.

So i am curious how things work out for users here LONG term. Not just a few days. Isnt it a pain to always be selling on exchanges that are a pain to use?

My first multipool payout was mid-July and I've held all coins mined. Single graphics card mining at 400 kh/s has yielded a supposed 2.3 BTC if I were to convert today. Not bad at all IMO, but I don't know what the equivalent amount would be if I were using a sell immediately strategy.

Biggest winners have been MEC, WDC, DOGE, DGC, FTC. They account for >87% of that BTC value.
So far so good for me.  Like that Multipool over is on the forum and will let us know what is going on in a timely fashion when there is a issue. 
Cryptsy seems to be a love/hate for a lot of people.  lol.  It started out slow for me, but has been working good now.  I have over 130 trades in so far, and can't complain all that much.  Grin

Give it a try, and see what you like.  Great thing about mining is there are a lot of sites out there.  Best to try a few to find the one you like the most!

Self plug:  Can use the link below in my sig if you want to sign up to Cryptsy  Cheesy
How are things working out for users here? I was thinking of trying this pool but if i am making doge and cannot sell them right away for btc/ltc doesnt that defeat the purpose? Yea i realize doge could go up but it could also crash.

So i am curious how things work out for users here LONG term. Not just a few days. Isnt it a pain to always be selling on exchanges that are a pain to use?

This is honestly the first snag I have ever had with Cryptsy/Multi-pool. And its only one transaction now. I have since withdrawn 3 different withdrawals of DOGE and they all went through to Cryptsy since. I like the interface and I like that I am diversifying across quite a few coins.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

seen that over on the moon page also.  oh well, guess I will just hold them to see what happens. 

thought I missed something some place.

STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
I read that allegedly its going on cryptsy hence the rise
Anyone else see MOON coins in there account.  Found 11k of them.  I thought it was not turned on the multipool?

Yeah, I have 83K of these things now.....where do we exchange them?
Yeah, all my payouts to cryptsy are working great except DOGE. Two withdrawals from yesterday, still no where to be seen.

LOT regularly backs up for me there too.  It seems like it can't handle more than x number of deposits per time frame.

M

The only bonus for me is when I actually get my lost coins, DOGE will have gone up like 50%, LOL!  Good thing I wasn`t able to cash out, ha ha.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
On release it wasnt, it was 80x profit earlier.   Im not sure which exchange the price comes from since its not cryptsy
Anyone else see MOON coins in there account.  Found 11k of them.  I thought it was not turned on the multipool?

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Big Vern will fix the cryptsy issue by adding more coins and traffic to the site.. Wait that doesn't work?  
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Yeah, all my payouts to cryptsy are working great except DOGE. Two withdrawals from yesterday, still no where to be seen.

LOT regularly backs up for me there too.  It seems like it can't handle more than x number of deposits per time frame.

M
Pages:
Jump to: