Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 46. (Read 424232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I have some problem with Auto Threshold DOGE. It is stuck somewhere. It's 5 latest Recent Withdrawals. One of that is a Pending Deposit on Cryptsy for 3,5 hours and other are lost yet. There are not on the pool and on the cryptsy. I'm waiting for it. You can see the history of my Recent Withdrawals - acc Leo008

This is a cryptsy problem, not a multipool problem.  Use Vircurex instead.

M
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Trying to manual withdrawl BTC and it is stuck. Anyone else having this problem?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
New app for Multipool, link on homepage. (Don't see it for Android yet.)

Would prefer idle notifications...bump idle notices.

It's coming.
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us
i lost 100K doge because of this pool. WTF. SCAM POOL!

Exactly how did the pool cause you to lose 100k DOGE?

I mined it and never setup auto payout and went to payout just to find that i only had a few thousand left. Total BS. I never had any problems with any other pools. This is a lot of coins to just go missing.

If your username on the pool is the same as on here, you've only ever earned ~29 DOGE on Multipool.  Not 100k or even thousands.

If you have multiple accounts, let me know which account is missing the DOGE and I can look into it.

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
New app for Multipool, link on homepage. (Don't see it for Android yet.)

IOS 7 only Sad
legendary
ok, I'm done with my small experiment and here are the results

usually I get 10k DOGE for 2 hours at full speed of DOGE subpool (10 Gh/s).

2 hours of work now: 1.5 hour while DOGE subpool was at 5Gh/s and then DOGE was on MP again so 10Gh/s for the last 0.5 hour.
also I have to mention that difficulty is much higher then it usual is (580+ vs 480+)
but nevertheless I got 12K DOGE confirmed in this 2 hours... (and few minutes later just as I write this 15K confirmed at about 2h10m total time)

so I'm gonna keep it running in manual mode for a while
just wondering how could this be...

I don't think 2 hrs is a fair enough test.  Luck varies from pool to pool.

That said, op did state there's something funny going on with DOGE, he's not getting 500,000 per block like he should.

M
Well, I totally agree with you so I'm just trying to see if there some difference. Anyway I'm very thankful to op for running such a great service.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
i lost 100K doge because of this pool. WTF. SCAM POOL!

Exactly how did the pool cause you to lose 100k DOGE?

I mined it and never setup auto payout and went to payout just to find that i only had a few thousand left. Total BS. I never had any problems with any other pools. This is a lot of coins to just go missing.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
ASICMINER shares: Havelockinvestments.com
New app for Multipool, link on homepage for Android and iOS 7.
legendary

2 hours of work now: 1.5 hour while DOGE subpool was at 5Gh/s and then DOGE was on MP again so 10Gh/s for the last 0.5 hour.
also I have to mention that difficulty is much higher then it usual is (580+ vs 480+)
but nevertheless I got 12K DOGE confirmed in this 2 hours... (and few minutes later just as I write this 15K confirmed at about 2h10m total time)

I don't think 2 hrs is a fair enough test.  Luck varies from pool to pool.

That said, op did state there's something funny going on with DOGE, he's not getting 500,000 per block like he should.

M
legendary

btw. just noticed that exchange rate is fixed now! at least it shows 0.00000051 (0.00000052 at profit snapshot??) and not 0.00000045 as it was not a long time ago! Thanks!
legendary
Is CGB 'stuck'?
I haven't had any change in confirmed / unconfirmed balances all day...

If you are on the CGB port, you are pretty close to solo mining.  It's possible you just haven't got any blocks.

M
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is CGB 'stuck'?
I haven't had any change in confirmed / unconfirmed balances all day...
legendary
Something is really wrong with DOGE exchange rate and profitability. The rate has been over 0.00000045 for the whole day on cryptsy (which is the biggest market for DOGE) but not on multipool.us
Please fix it!

I think DOGE got bumped down because of the difficulty.  Check http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency ... DOGE is slowly starting to climb back up, presumably as difficulty goes down as people get out of DOGE.

M
hmm... difficulty make sense for profitability for sure. But what about exchange rate? Doesn't it count in profitability formula somehow?
And by the way DOGE is much higher there then coins we mine now on multipool.us like FTC and EAC!

Profitability is based on difficulty and price.  I don't know the algorithm used here, the pool op doesn't seem to want to disclose it.  If you think you can do better, feel free to manually switch your miner to each pool as difficulty changes. Smiley

M
I just wanted op to have a look at this and say if it's ok or not. But according to coinwarz - it's not ok now. So I'm taking your advice and switching all my workers to DOGE subpool manually for a few hours to see if I was write or not. Thanks for suggestion I almost forgot about this feature!  Wink
legendary
Something is really wrong with DOGE exchange rate and profitability. The rate has been over 0.00000045 for the whole day on cryptsy (which is the biggest market for DOGE) but not on multipool.us
Please fix it!

I think DOGE got bumped down because of the difficulty.  Check http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency ... DOGE is slowly starting to climb back up, presumably as difficulty goes down as people get out of DOGE.

M
hmm... difficulty make sense for profitability for sure. But what about exchange rate? Doesn't it count in profitability formula somehow?
And by the way DOGE is much higher there then coins we mine now on multipool.us like FTC and EAC!

Profitability is based on difficulty and price.  I don't know the algorithm used here, the pool op doesn't seem to want to disclose it.  If you think you can do better, feel free to manually switch your miner to each pool as difficulty changes. Smiley

M
legendary
Please fix it!

M
legendary
Please fix it!

M
legendary
Please fix it!
AV
Activity: 910
I have many rejects.

Strategy Load balance.
What can I do?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Damn, thanks for turning on EAC so fast!!!
 Shocked Shocked Shocked

update:  or not???  seen it up, and now its gone?
still shows Not Enabled in the list?

It's enabled. We just finished mining it, though it still shows as 'not enabled' in the list.
legendary
Might have been posted somewhere, but cannot find it..

What are the optimal payout threshold settings (e.g. for a 2.5mH/s rig?) for crypsty autosell? 1 for everything (1000 min doge)? Interested in hearing whats best.

I don't recommend using cryptsy unless you have to.  Vircurex is better in every way, except for withdrawal fees, and even then they aren't that much different.  Vircurex supports DOGE ...

I've used the "auto sell" feature in Cryptsy.  It regularly doesn't work.

M

I have not had a problem with them in about a month now.  When I first signed up, it would take a long time to get deposits and trades done. But about a month ago, it all kicked in and is working great.  Transfers are there almost right away, and trades hit right away. And the emails I have sent in help, have been responded to in less then 24 hours.  Even one that was done on a Saturday was responded back the same day. 

I had problems with autosell with LOT less than a week ago.  Same problem I had with DOGE there.

M
Pages:
Jump to: