Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 95. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
The pool appears to be under attack intermittently on the stratum ports.  That's likely why some of you cannot connect.  Please keep trying with a backup pool set until these attacks subside.  I am attempting to mitigate as well.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
For me at least, stratum is down but getwork is working fine. IOW, switch to http://pool1.us.multipool.us:17777
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
pool has been shown up dead for a long time now, not sure why
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I've been having connection problems too. At one point all my workers saw the multipool as begin dead, at this time most of my workers can connect, only one still can't.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I've been steadily mining at multipool for a month or so and as of about two days ago, cannot ocnnect to either us or eu pools. cgminer, for what that's worth. No problems with any other pools. Seems odd.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I am not able to use the multipool servers anymore too  Embarrassed

Unable to start and establish communication.

But I got payouts until today...
Activity: 81
Unable to re-establish one of my Scrypt workers (after a shutdown) or add a new worker.

"Enabled Dead Priority 1:  stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:7777  User: Cryptos2go.1"

This is strange because my other worker (no shutdown) is fine. Any suggestions?

In other words, what Jcw188 said.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Mining at multipool is great!
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
Is there any historical figures or future calculator ie, I move x amount to scrypt mining and on auto-sell to BTC would have earned X amount over that time frame?
Activity: 546
Carpe Diem
pool is down for me, cannot resolve stratum
www.multipool.us
PXC has temporarily been removed from the Multiport because the daemon keeps crashing.  It will most likely be re-added after the hardfork or at least once the new developer releases the new version.
www.multipool.us
I have been getting an error in Firefox for the past hour:

An error occurred during a connection to www.multipool.us. The OCSP server has no status for the certificate. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_unknown_cert)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Thanks for the report, submitted an Incapsula ticket regarding this.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Total BTC paid = 15.53, shares submitted before 2013-10-28 05:49:15 have been removed from the DB.

Now what am I gonna do with 0.001 BTC when the transaction fee is 0.001 BTC?
www.multipool.us
Total BTC paid = 15.53, shares submitted before 2013-10-28 05:49:15 have been removed from the DB.
Activity: 85

An error occurred during a connection to www.multipool.us. The OCSP server has no status for the certificate. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_unknown_cert)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

I had this.  Workaround (whilst maybe not a solution)

Settings>>Advanced>>Certificates>>Validation

Uncheck top box.

K
erk
Activity: 826

Activity: 85
Custom diff was working for me on SHA-256 but it's no longer working. I get anywhere from 32 to 50 on a 660 Mh/s worker.

Edit: Weird, a few minutes later and custom diff is working again...

Edit2: Diff is acting up again...

Currently mining with new worker with diff set to 128 and cgminer is reporting 25.
Activity: 504
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
"Raven's Cry"
can we stop mining that PXC already?
Activity: 104
Custom diff was working for me on SHA-256 but it's no longer working. I get anywhere from 32 to 50 on a 660 Mh/s worker.

Edit: Weird, a few minutes later and custom diff is working again...

Edit2: Diff is acting up again...
Pages:
Jump to: