Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 96. (Read 424232 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
It has been working like a charm for me.  Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

are you sure you don't have a typo in your username?  32 is the diff you get if the pool can't find your desired diff in the db.

Don't think so.  I just appended 2 to the old worker when I created the new one.   Cgminer status showed the correct username.

I will check again next time I restart the Avalon.

Ta.

K
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Over 24h since last BTC block...think its me jinxing it  Grin

Still can't get off 64 diff :-(

Try making a new worker with the Share Diff you like. Do not delete the one currently giving you '64' Share Diff; because you may lose out on submitted shares.

I found my primary worker was still getting Share Diff '4' even after changing the Share Diff to '16'. Switched to another worker I had created for my BFL and I'm now doing Share Diff '32'.....not sure why the pool wasn't acknowledging the change on the other worker.  Undecided

Cheers.

Created new worker with diff 128 and miner shows diff as 32  Angry

are you sure you don't have a typo in your username?  32 is the diff you get if the pool can't find your desired diff in the db.
www.multipool.us
I don't see any outages (at least on our BTC pool) over the past 24 hours.  BTC hashrate was very low for about a 3 hour period last night because the multiport was on FRC.
www.multipool.us
Um...should MP be concerned with the crappy 'Pool Efficiency' that's it's getting now?
...74% isn't that great; seeing as MP had 99%

We shouldn't be concerned.  P2pool has higher stales to begin with since the sharechain has 30 second blocks.  And top of that there are a couple workers submitting tons of invalid shares to the DB which is lowering the apparent efficiency but is not actually impacting anything.
P2pool had amazing luck today and found 5 blocks.  We are now over 11 BTC earned since switching to P2Pool on the BTC port.

I have removed shares from 8-Oct to 18-Oct from the database.

Yes I noticed that...maybe our luck is up :-)
www.multipool.us
P2pool had amazing luck today and found 5 blocks.  We are now over 11 BTC earned since switching to P2Pool on the BTC port.

I have removed shares from 8-Oct to 18-Oct from the database.
p2pool appears to be down folks.  Don't know if this is related to the whopping 39h27m     since the last block.  Is there no fallback on MP in case p2pool goes down?

p2pool can't really "go down", worse case scenario you're solo mining via the p2pool system or you've lost connection to a remote p2pool node.  Mining has become a difficult and competitive business at this stage and sadly p2pool still commands a relatively small network % so the variance can be higher that the large pools.  But there are positive movements for p2pool such as the nasty mining pool backing their hashrate with p2pool mining, pyramining backing their hashrate with p2pool mining and now this pool backing its hash rate with p2pool..... so it's growing but certainly needs to grow more.

I see.  So we would just be back to a high variance should connection to p2pool not be available to submit work to?

http://p2pool.org:9332/static/

Chart shows no hashing activity at the time I thought it to be down (0700-1400 approx).  I checked the BTC port using Nmap and it was showing as filtered at the time.  Miner pointed directly to p2pool was showing it as dead and several devices on different networks couldn't connect to the above link.

So this wouldn't affect our income?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
p2pool appears to be down folks.  Don't know if this is related to the whopping 39h27m     since the last block.  Is there no fallback on MP in case p2pool goes down?

p2pool can't really "go down", worse case scenario you're solo mining via the p2pool system or you've lost connection to a remote p2pool node.  Mining has become a difficult and competitive business at this stage and sadly p2pool still commands a relatively small network % so the variance can be higher that the large pools.  But there are positive movements for p2pool such as the nasty mining pool backing their hashrate with p2pool mining, pyramining backing their hashrate with p2pool mining and now this pool backing its hash rate with p2pool..... so it's growing but certainly needs to grow more.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
So it's was a good idea to go back to Bitminter!
My account is still not being credited after I stopped mining here, I've still at lot's of shares uncredited.
I've got 1542028 shares that have not been credited.
Is it because I've stopped mining at the pool?

Assuming these are the shares you got in the weeks leading up to the integration with p2pool, you will keep getting paid on those shares until the first 30 BTC is accumulated by the pool (I think losing oldest 10days of shares as each 7.5BTC is earned).  I think that's right anyway.

Activity: 172
I've got 1542028 shares that have not been credited.
Is it because I've stopped mining at the pool?

Try making a new worker with the Share Diff you like. Do not delete the one currently giving you '64' Share Diff; because you may lose out on submitted shares.

I found my primary worker was still getting Share Diff '4' even after changing the Share Diff to '16'. Switched to another worker I had created for my BFL and I'm now doing Share Diff '32'.....not sure why the pool wasn't acknowledging the change on the other worker.  Undecided

Cheers.

Created new worker with diff 128 and miner shows diff as 32  Angry
Activity: 206
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
I was not receiving any of the DGC payouts in the last few days.  They say they are sending to my address.. but I have not received anything since the 4th.  You may want to check as I am missing about 10 or more DGC from payouts.  If you need more details let me know.. but this is general question to see if there is any consensus with this issue or just me.  Is anyone else having problems with DGC wallet.  Is there a new version I am unaware of?  Thanks for any help.

Edit1. It may be an issue of my wallet not updating properly.. its stuck on block 523907 and won't seem to update past that (3 days ago).  Am I stuck on some other chain?  I reset the wallet (removed all but wallet.dat) and I still can't seem to get it work. Hmm I may be a version out.. dang I wish there was a specific thread just for updates for coins (like so needed) or how about using the wallets themselves to check for new versions.  I think my wallet is out of date will look for new version and check again.  musta been a hard fork I am unaware of.  

Edit2.Yep a new wallet version (only found cause I was looking!!!) for DigitalCoin here is links for it if you are also having issues. Here is the post I finally found about the hard fork.

"
You must update before block 523,800 or the digitalcoin network will no longer accept your client.

Source: https://github.com/baritus/digitalcoin
digitalcoin Windows QT Executable: http://digitalcoin.co/download/digitalcoin-qt-v1.zip
Mac App: http://digitalcoin.co/download/mac/digitalcoin.zip

Baritus

"

Issue Closed.  Hope this helps others Smiley Good luck!
Activity: 128
...The Shadow knows.

Activity: 128
...The Shadow knows.
Um...should MP be concerned with the crappy 'Pool Efficiency' that's it's getting now?
...74% isn't that great; seeing as MP had 99%
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Hmmm..getting about 19%.  Will try down clock a bit...see if that fixes it.

Not making much difference even underclocking.

I see that my share difficulty is stuck at 64.  Is that right?  I thought diff was fixed for p2pool...

So pointing my miner directly at p2pool.org with diff set to 128...I see rejected at just over 5%.  Good...so no probs with my setup.  Is there something 'special' I have to do to set diff on multipool (I've set it on the web ui of course)?

Ta las.

K
Pages:
Jump to: