Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 97. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hmmm..getting about 19%.  Will try down clock a bit...see if that fixes it.

Not making much difference even underclocking.

I see that my share difficulty is stuck at 64.  Is that right?  I thought diff was fixed for p2pool...

Hmmm..getting about 19%.  Will try down clock a bit...see if that fixes it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Anybody know what an acceptable range of rejected shares should be on sha-256 pool?

On the BTC port it should be around 5-10%, as p2pool has 30 second sharechain blocks (that they call shares) rather than the 10 minute blocks of bitcoin.

But since everyone has around the same stale rate, it should even out.

ZET is the only really fast SHA-256 coin we have.  PPC, FRC and TRC should be less than 1% stales.
Anybody know what an acceptable range of rejected shares should be on sha-256 pool?
www.multipool.us

Are you using your email address or username?
It asks for username so I enter that and it says sent but I never receive.  Not in my spam

Can you try again now?
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448

It asks for username so I enter that and it says sent but I never receive.  Not in my spam
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
first off thanks!  i can mine finally btc with my 1 gh/s.

next seems we cant change the diff via the web page my rejects were 33% so i tried raising it. set it to 8 on website and closed miner and reload it.. still @ 2 diff. But i can live with it Smiley

Also are all the merged mining alts coins in yet?

Thanks and great job!  Grin

Icon

The share difficulty is refreshed from the db every 5 minutes.

No merge yet.  We can merge as many coins as we want, but I'm not seeing the benefit of merging DVC or IXC at this time, as they're only 0.01% and 0.07% of BTC profitability at the moment.  My opinion is that the additional stales generated by merging those two coins would not be worth it.  So we'll just be doing NMC at the beginning.

Well its been ~ 45 mins + closed miner and restarted.. still @ 2 diff, is 2 diff the lowest we can go? got it set to 1 on website
www.multipool.us
Does the Pin reset email work for other people ?

www.multipool.us

next seems we cant change the diff via the web page my rejects were 33% so i tried raising it. set it to 8 on website and closed miner and reload it.. still @ 2 diff. But i can live with it Smiley

Icon

The share difficulty is refreshed from the db every 5 minutes.

No merge yet.  We can merge as many coins as we want, but I'm not seeing the benefit of merging DVC or IXC at this time, as they're only 0.01% and 0.07% of BTC profitability at the moment.  My opinion is that the additional stales generated by merging those two coins would not be worth it.  So we'll just be doing NMC at the beginning.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Does the Pin reset email work for other people ?
Activity: 821
Merit: 503

Icon
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
...The Shadow knows.
Unless I'm missing something...I'm stuck at Share Diff 4. Even though I've changed it to '16' (the old value was '4'). If I log in from a new browser the 'Account Page' does, indeed, say '16' for the worker I'm using.

((Not a big deal, but now that I have a BFL ASIC, I would like to up the Share Diff a bit to see if I can reduce the number of rejected))

Though it is odd that a previously unused worker does correctly update the Share Diff reported by CGminer...hmm, maybe you need to wait a bit after changing the Share Diff, and of closing CGminer, before the new setting takes affect?

BAJ  0:  max 54C 3.88V | 8.228G/8.143Gh/s | A:460 R:108 HW:36 WU:111.8/m
www.multipool.us
Should be fixed now.
www.multipool.us
Custom diff is now working for BTC p2pool.
Indeed it is. I'm running at 512.

AutoPay let me set the BTC Auto Threshold to 0.1 but it's not paying out  Huh

I'll take a look.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
Indeed it is. I'm running at 512.

AutoPay let me set the BTC Auto Threshold to 0.1 but it's not paying out  Huh
www.multipool.us
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
WOOT FOUND A BLOCK!

Multipool is now on the map as a BTC mining pool

<3 u guys Cheesy
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I'm at 43 now on the BFL little single..  Pretty close to what I had (32)

BTW, have you gotten any feedback from others running Block Erupter BLADES?  The multipool works fine for me for all SHA-256 coins EXCEPT BTC, now that p2pool is in place (love the idea though!).  I've tried a few settings on my mining_proxy.py, but nothing seems to help (-nm, -rt, etc).  I get tons of "errors on Deferred" or some such (am at work so don't have logs handy).  Any ideas?

Anyone else?

Sounds like python errors..  Deferred is a twistd thing.  But our p2pool BTC port supports both Getwork and Stratum, so you could conceivably point your block erupters directly at it without going thru the proxy.  (However this wouldn't work on the multiport)

It seems that you've got some problems with the colspans in the tables, and jQuery doesn't understand properly what it has to order. If I can I will send you a template before this weekend so it can be fixed!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Wonder if I will ever be able to cash out the btc dust I generated by mining before p2pool. I cannot connect my 2.5 gh hashbusters since the switch, or it makes very little sense getting shares only once in a while. Too bad, I wish it would work because I love the multiport option for future mining of sha-coins.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
...done with trying to make the sortable table on the stats page work.
Personally I don't need sortable tables. I'd like to see a separate stats page for sha and scrypt, in alphabetical order by coin ticker, and use the same font as the table above so the whole table can be seen on one screen.

Also, I miss the horizontal menu you used to have on every stats page so I could jump from coin to coin.
Pages:
Jump to: