Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 99. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
BTC per-block estimates should be accurate now.
www.multipool.us
As I've said several times now, I will be paying all the shares in the DB submitted since Oct 8 until we reach a total payout of 30 BTC.  After that, the BTC port will switch to 24 hour PPLNS to match p2pool.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
This is what I wish to know too.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Twelve days of BTC mining after a £1200 ASIC investment and (almost) now the proud owner of 0.0006    BTC (+0.1 BTC from the sha pool).  Booking my Caribbean holiday now :-)  I'll pay for everybody else on Multipool to come along too ;-)

Just one question as I can't discern the answer from previous posts.  Is the BTC 'per block estimate' figure meaningless now?

Thanks.

K

Pretty much, however since p2pool has a json API I'll be able to pull our estimate out of there, and fix the BTC estimate using that..  I just haven't had time to do it yet.

Apologies...Still getting my head round everything....Does that mean that everybody who has contributed to the BTC pool have had their shares wiped out?
www.multipool.us
Back to scrypt for a moment, what do people think of TagCoin?

put all these up for mining, they give us interest on all deposits including btc interest Tongue

https://mcxnow.com

O and thanks for fixing NVC for me   Grin

I'm pretty sure we already mine all the mcxnow scrypt coins.  DVC merged mining is coming soon.
www.multipool.us
Twelve days of BTC mining after a £1200 ASIC investment and (almost) now the proud owner of 0.0006    BTC (+0.1 BTC from the sha pool).  Booking my Caribbean holiday now :-)  I'll pay for everybody else on Multipool to come along too ;-)

Just one question as I can't discern the answer from previous posts.  Is the BTC 'per block estimate' figure meaningless now?

Thanks.

K

Pretty much, however since p2pool has a json API I'll be able to pull our estimate out of there, and fix the BTC estimate using that..  I just haven't had time to do it yet.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503

put all these up for mining, they give us interest on all deposits including btc interest Tongue

https://mcxnow.com

O and thanks for fixing NVC for me   Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Thanks.

K
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
"Raven's Cry"

+ 1 to TAG
www.multipool.us
www.multipool.us
well thinking it staying around 67 diff now, still high also my reported hash rate is 2 gh/s Smiley guess its that rush of shares coming in ever 5 mins Tongue

weren't you going to take btc off the mp roster and let people choose to mine btc? anyways glade we finally solved a block. also my NVC  payment is still in limbo. (requested) .. just put back in my balance please along with the .1 that got taken out Tongue thanks

Nothing gets taken out until the transaction is processed.  I've canceled your withdrawal.
well thinking it staying around 67 diff now, still high also my reported hash rate is 2 gh/s Smiley guess its that rush of shares coming in ever 5 mins Tongue

weren't you going to take btc off the mp roster and let people choose to mine btc? anyways glade we finally solved a block. also my NVC  payment is still in limbo. (requested) .. just put back in my balance please along with the .1 that got taken out Tongue thanks

www.multipool.us
ah back to mp and getting 74 diff at time of post mining btc... with only 1gh/s Sad

2nd thought its working even at 64 diff i can see my hashes  Smiley and submitting shares
think we are good Tongue

3rd thought its taking wayyyy to long to submit shares... ~ 5 mins per share = not good @ 47 diff @ 1 gh/s

It shouldn't *really* matter all that much..  But I'll work on getting custom difficulty implemented.
ah back to mp and getting 74 diff at time of post mining btc... with only 1gh/s Sad

2nd thought its working even at 64 diff i can see my hashes  Smiley and submitting shares
think we are good Tongue

3rd thought its taking wayyyy to long to submit shares... ~ 5 mins per share = not good @ 47 diff @ 1 gh/s

www.multipool.us
I'm at 43 now on the BFL little single..  Pretty close to what I had (32)
Aww...and here I was having fun making "Bruce Lee noises" as I Karate chopped Share Diff 300+ blocks on my wee lil Erupters  Cheesy

Yep my 3 usb miners are @ 89 diff atm lol give it them sure it will hit back up to 1k diff .. again

Are they all using the same worker?

they are.. atm i am useing load-balnce to get my alt coins Tongue
Activity: 128
...The Shadow knows.
Uh oh...I'm at Diff 301/147 now  Sad

It's set for Share Diff 4 for this worker.

p2pool currently does not respect custom difficulty settings as implemented by Multipool.

Well, it was working, had several at **/4. Sad

In other news:

Also..
**insert Bruce Lee 'noise'**

cgminer version 3.7.2 - Started: [2013-11-05 20:45:56]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(5s):7.140G (avg):6.003Gh/s | A:3752  R:125  HW:47  WU:82.1/m
ST: 2  SS: 0  NB: 2  LW: 7019  GF: 5  RF: 0
Connected to pool1.us.multipool.us diff 103 with stratum as user ++REDACTED++
Block: 5e16cbd8...  Diff:511M  Started: [21:03:43]  Best share: 11.3K
www.multipool.us

p2pool currently does not respect custom difficulty settings as implemented by Multipool.
Activity: 128
...The Shadow knows.

www.multipool.us
Aww...and here I was having fun making "Bruce Lee noises" as I Karate chopped Share Diff 300+ blocks on my wee lil Erupters  Cheesy

Yep my 3 usb miners are @ 89 diff atm lol give it them sure it will hit back up to 1k diff .. again

Are they all using the same worker?
Pages:
Jump to: