Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱 - page 14. (Read 3678 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The local markets will like the way in which the details of the purchase will be recorded on the blockchain which will be accesses any time when they need it. They will not need any extra record book in their market to record the data and they will not hire any person to record the data manually but it will be recorded automatically.
Yes many times it happens that when some tragedy occur then in that the records of markets often lost. It is the need of the day that a system take place where businesses will save their records in a technology which has not the fear of losing it.
They are bringing a great offer to the businesses who are in the crypto or who want to adopt crypto currency for their businesses. The data recording of the purchase will make the process more secure. No one will worry for the purchase. They will do a free business without any worry of scamming.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
The local markets will like the way in which the details of the purchase will be recorded on the blockchain which will be accesses any time when they need it. They will not need any extra record book in their market to record the data and they will not hire any person to record the data manually but it will be recorded automatically.
Yes many times it happens that when some tragedy occur then in that the records of markets often lost. It is the need of the day that a system take place where businesses will save their records in a technology which has not the fear of losing it.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
I'm check in concept on your business, It's truly good. Seamless idea, interesting design, unprejudiced plan.
It is a project which will be the master of all the crypto community. It is going to solve a bigger problem of the crypto community, especially the problem of those companies who want to adopt crypto and want a place where they can interact with the crypto users.
It was the question of everyone that how will the local stores adopt crypto coins and how will they manage the transactions and what will happen to the confirmation. So it is the answer of these all questions. This project brought the actual solutions to that problems.
If we think deeply about the features of the project then we can say that yes for the local shops and market it will be a better tool to handle the crypto users. This tool will keep the data for their transactions and for their purchase etc.
Yes there is one feature in this project that it will save all the record of the purchase of the dealer and the business on their blockchain which will be available to both the parties. So it will make the business more easy and more time saving. This will be a more favorable application of the companies to suggest to their customers to deal in that.
This feature is specially designed for the businesses to use the app for their transactions with their customers which mean that it will be satisfied app for the businesses and for the shops to do transactions in crypto for their sales. The businesses will feel more satisfaction and security while using this app to deal with crypto currencies.
Activity: 184
I'm check in concept on your business, It's truly good. Seamless idea, interesting design, unprejudiced plan.
It is a project which will be the master of all the crypto community. It is going to solve a bigger problem of the crypto community, especially the problem of those companies who want to adopt crypto and want a place where they can interact with the crypto users.
It was the question of everyone that how will the local stores adopt crypto coins and how will they manage the transactions and what will happen to the confirmation. So it is the answer of these all questions. This project brought the actual solutions to that problems.
If we think deeply about the features of the project then we can say that yes for the local shops and market it will be a better tool to handle the crypto users. This tool will keep the data for their transactions and for their purchase etc.
Yes there is one feature in this project that it will save all the record of the purchase of the dealer and the business on their blockchain which will be available to both the parties. So it will make the business more easy and more time saving. This will be a more favorable application of the companies to suggest to their customers to deal in that.
This feature is specially designed for the businesses to use the app for their transactions with their customers which mean that it will be satisfied app for the businesses and for the shops to do transactions in crypto for their sales. The businesses will feel more satisfaction and security while using this app to deal with crypto currencies.
Activity: 93
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Activity: 154
Activity: 147
Activity: 234
The Tip Network consists of our blockchain, decentralized apps, and users on the platform.Tip Network provides end-to-end solutions that connect businesses with their customers,and end users to other users.
https://tipblockchain.io

That is what all we need. This app will bring all of the crypto users to one place and it will enable them to recognize each other easily and will interact with each other for their businesses and for their other information about any crypto project.
After the completion of the project this app will be the crypto hub. I am sure that almost all of the crypto users will be there to make their accounts and they all will share their ideas on there and they all will be happy with their businesses on that app.
The Tip Network consists of our blockchain, decentralized apps, and users on the platform.Tip Network provides end-to-end solutions that connect businesses with their customers,and end users to other users.

That is what all we need. This app will bring all of the crypto users to one place and it will enable them to recognize each other easily and will interact with each other for their businesses and for their other information about any crypto project.
I have reviewed all the points of your idea and everything is truly very good.  Good luck guys!
All of the points of the idea which they are presenting are really amazing. When for the first time I read their whitepapers I was amazed that anyone can think like that and will work to bring a platform like that. I am fan of this idea of the project and will be impatient to use this wallet for my crypto usage.
They are really something which we need a lot in the current time when people find it hard that who are from their friends and family in the crypto and when people find it hard to deal in bitcoin in their local and international market.
For local businesses it will bring a great tool for their publicity as they will announce their service and people will know them on the platform as they will know the usernames of that businesses and they will pay for that services which are provided by that.
This is the problem in the current time that many businesses which accept bitcoin and other crypto do not have much money to advertise in the crypto community or they cannot advertise in the crypto community easily so people cannot access it from the crypto community. I hope it will solve this issue.
Activity: 224
Activity: 316
I have reviewed all the points of your idea and everything is truly very good.  Good luck guys!
All of the points of the idea which they are presenting are really amazing. When for the first time I read their whitepapers I was amazed that anyone can think like that and will work to bring a platform like that. I am fan of this idea of the project and will be impatient to use this wallet for my crypto usage.
They are really something which we need a lot in the current time when people find it hard that who are from their friends and family in the crypto and when people find it hard to deal in bitcoin in their local and international market.
For local businesses it will bring a great tool for their publicity as they will announce their service and people will know them on the platform as they will know the usernames of that businesses and they will pay for that services which are provided by that.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Activity: 147
The long-term goal of the Tip Project is to move to the Tip blockchain, where indexing and searching are supported natively on-chain.Transfer of TIP tokens will also be processed on the Tip blockchain, and not on Ethereum. This has the result of removing the centralized database and replacing that with the fully decentralized Tip Node network and IPFS.
I appreciate the idea. I have proud that I am the part of such a project which has such a talented developers. This project is really going to be the big boss of the crypto community. This will do many more which not others have done yet.
With all the set up like usernames, chat and many more if they will also do all the things on their blockchain then it will be a plus point for the user of this project. The coin value will increase with this development of the project.
I will also struggle for the promotion of the project as it will also increase the value of the coin.
Activity: 234
The long-term goal of the Tip Project is to move to the Tip blockchain, where indexing and searching are supported natively on-chain.Transfer of TIP tokens will also be processed on the Tip blockchain, and not on Ethereum. This has the result of removing the centralized database and replacing that with the fully decentralized Tip Node network and IPFS.
I appreciate the idea. I have proud that I am the part of such a project which has such a talented developers. This project is really going to be the big boss of the crypto community. This will do many more which not others have done yet.
One another important step for the project is presenting by the developers. With this decentralization of the TIP Blockchain you will make this project one of the most advanced project in the market. The use of the app will be increased because of this step in the development.
yes they will make this project more important for the crypto users. They will give more value to this project in this way. Just like the TRX when they were shifting to their own blockchain then many more people came to the project and they like the act very much.
One another important step for the project is presenting by the developers. With this decentralization of the TIP Blockchain you will make this project one of the most advanced project in the market. The use of the app will be increased because of this step in the development.
Activity: 316
I am very happy with this planning. It will give more favor to the project. we all are interested to see type of development in the future. If all of the transactions will happen on a decentralized system then more people will like to adopt this project.
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: