Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱 - page 15. (Read 3678 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 0
I have reviewed all the points of your idea and everything is truly very good.  Good luck guys!
All of the points of the idea which they are presenting are really amazing. When for the first time I read their whitepapers I was amazed that anyone can think like that and will work to bring a platform like that. I am fan of this idea of the project and will be impatient to use this wallet for my crypto usage.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I expect this plan go up well and perfect. Detailed and profitable job, impeccably approach, vigilant website.
Till now everything is going very perfect and without any issue and seeing the work of the developers everyone is sure that in the future they will not face any issue or any difficulty in presenting the product of their project.

The website of them is really very perfect and attractive, They have updated the design work of their website a few weeks ago.
Yes the developers of the project are very confident. They have everything planned which is possible for them and they have the structure designed for all the features of the project. For teh completion of the project they are waiting for the ICO. There is some time remaining in the ICO just waiting for the end date of the ICO.
If we look at the social media of the project then we will find it out that how much energetic the developers of the project are and will know that how much are they satisfied with their work. It shows the success of the project and prove that this app will have a wide community who will use it for their benefits.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
I expect this plan go up well and perfect. Detailed and profitable job, impeccably approach, vigilant website.
Till now everything is going very perfect and without any issue and seeing the work of the developers everyone is sure that in the future they will not face any issue or any difficulty in presenting the product of their project.

The website of them is really very perfect and attractive, They have updated the design work of their website a few weeks ago.
Yes the developers of the project are very confident. They have everything planned which is possible for them and they have the structure designed for all the features of the project. For teh completion of the project they are waiting for the ICO. There is some time remaining in the ICO just waiting for the end date of the ICO.
Activity: 316
Cryptocurrencies have gotten easier to use over the years, with each step bringing on a new wave of adopters.There are still several barriers users must overcome in order to use cryptocurrency day-to-day. With the Tip platform, solution for end-users and businesses, we provide the missing link to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption.
https://tipblockchain.io
We are waiting for the project to complete sooner and to present the TIP Blockchain wallet app for the crypto users. All of them are waiting an app like that which will bring more convenience for the crypto users. I am sure that this will create a platform which will make more security for the dealings.
Just promote the project and try your best to bring more and more investors to the project to invest in their ICO and when the ICO will complete then they will present the product for which they are struggling. Everything depend on their ICO.
Yes we have to promote the project among other people we have to tell them about the features of this project to other users of cryptocurencies. If they will know about their features then they will be very happy with this project and they will readily invest their money in this project.
You are right. There is also a benefit for us from the project if we will promote it as it has a bounty program so if we will join their bounty program and then start to promote them then we will earn some coins from the project. In this way along with the coins which we buy we will have some more extra coins.

Cryptocurrencies have gotten easier to use over the years, with each step bringing on a new wave of adopters.There are still several barriers users must overcome in order to use cryptocurrency day-to-day. With the Tip platform, solution for end-users and businesses, we provide the missing link to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption.
We are waiting for the project to complete sooner and to present the TIP Blockchain wallet app for the crypto users. All of them are waiting an app like that which will bring more convenience for the crypto users. I am sure that this will create a platform which will make more security for the dealings.
Just promote the project and try your best to bring more and more investors to the project to invest in their ICO and when the ICO will complete then they will present the product for which they are struggling. Everything depend on their ICO.
Yes we have to promote the project among other people we have to tell them about the features of this project to other users of cryptocurencies. If they will know about their features then they will be very happy with this project and they will readily invest their money in this project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Here is a picture of Garlum with a person of binance at 'Asia blockchain summit'.

--snip

With a person of Finance Cheesy It is the boss man, he is making several million dollars per day.
It shows that the team is reaching to all the peaks they can. They will definitely list the coin on binance more easily and with a shorter time period. The investors now need to come to invest as the project is going to the moon.

The foto won't help much to get listed on Binance. Only way is to pay them and there won't be a discount. Wink
[/b][/color]
But it shows that the team members are more aggressive for the sake of their project. It shows that the team can reach to any peak to spread the word of their project and it shows that they are not lazy team but a more energetic team.

Let's face it we don't even know what they were talking about. They just had a quick hug on that foto and that's it. Sure it would be awesome if some business ties have been made but for now we can't say.

business is business. you need to pay and wait for your turn to get you listed. photo doesn't say anything. you can have a photo with anyone but it doesn't mean you are friends with them. please be real here

Yes you are right. It was a conference and there he took a photo. Tip Blockchain developers are a very expert team and they know how to go with a business. They will go on the required procedure for any step of the progress of their project. There are many projects whose team are much lazy but this event show that the team of this project are much energetic.

And if it turns out that this foto leads to any shortcuts then that's even better but just a bonus.
Activity: 224
Activity: 147
On the website it is not updated that there is 30% discount going on. Can I know how to find the details of ongoing sale?
It is the page for the token sale on their website https://tokensale.tipblockchain.io/#/signup

There you can create your account and can participate in the token sale to get your 30% discount in the TIP Blockchain ICO.
Wow! only 4 days are remaining in the 30% discount. The ICO is going very well. This project will boom the market with higher crowdfunding in the current time.
Activity: 69
On the website it is not updated that there is 30% discount going on. Can I know how to find the details of ongoing sale?
It is the page for the token sale on their website https://tokensale.tipblockchain.io/#/signup

There you can create your account and can participate in the token sale to get your 30% discount in the TIP Blockchain ICO.
Activity: 93
The plan is very good and if you actually thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good.
The developers are here for realizing the plan for which they are doing the ICO. The ICO is going very well and the developers are ready to work for the project to complete. I am sure that sooner we will see the app on the google store.
There is really the need of this app to come. The project is going very successful The team of the project are very confident with the success of it and because of their confidence there is a huge crowd around them waiting for the completion. The team of the project are the best team they know all how to give success to the project. They are those type of people who continue their struggle for the life time for their project.
There is a huge demand of the project and the developers are ready with their product to publish when the ICO is completed. Do not worry about it. Just wait for a little more and try to work for the success of the ICO. We will get the wallet sooner.
The plan is very good and if you actually thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good.
The developers are here for realizing the plan for which they are doing the ICO. The ICO is going very well and the developers are ready to work for the project to complete. I am sure that sooner we will see the app on the google store.
There is really the need of this app to come. The project is going very successful The team of the project are very confident with the success of it and because of their confidence there is a huge crowd around them waiting for the completion. The team of the project are the best team they know all how to give success to the project. They are those type of people who continue their struggle for the life time for their project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 83
Tip Network provides end-to-end solutions that connect businesses with their customers,and end users to other users. Our solution provides user-friendly usernames that are easy to remember,and discovery, that makes it easy to find other users.
https://www.trackico.io/ico/tip-blockchain/
This tool will help a lot for the business to reach to their customers easily. The end users will not find it hard for themselves if they get connected with them via this system. The project has a bright future and will be the best project of the current time.
Yes the system of usernames will bring many people in the crypto community to one place. The users will have their identification name and with that name people will find it easy to connect with other members. They will also find their friends and family on that platform and will share their balance easily.
I myself need this project a lot as I want to know about other crypto users and want to interact with them to know if there are someone from my friends and family as with that I will share my ideas with them and will know about their ideas.
You are thinking correctly. When this project is completed and the wallet app is reached to us then we will be able to contact to all of the users who will adopt this application. We will then know about our relatives who are in the crypto. We can then easily use the cryptocurrencies among our local areas.
Tip Network provides end-to-end solutions that connect businesses with their customers,and end users to other users. Our solution provides user-friendly usernames that are easy to remember,and discovery, that makes it easy to find other users.
This tool will help a lot for the business to reach to their customers easily. The end users will not find it hard for themselves if they get connected with them via this system. The project has a bright future and will be the best project of the current time.
Yes the system of usernames will bring many people in the crypto community to one place. The users will have their identification name and with that name people will find it easy to connect with other members. They will also find their friends and family on that platform and will share their balance easily.
I myself need this project a lot as I want to know about other crypto users and want to interact with them to know if there are someone from my friends and family as with that I will share my ideas with them and will know about their ideas.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: