Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 61. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello,

Can you specify which vehicle types, and to what level of automation, will be covered by DAV?

Isnt it goal to connect all kind of vehicles,as autonomous vehicles should communicate with each other.

That would be the whole point...blockchain enables that each vehicle has the "database" of all other vehicles in the chain, so they are able to communicate with each oher.

Yes,thats why autonomous vehicles are future,and there DAV as well,as the platform that will enable autonomous vehicle servies.Transport should be so much safer once all this gets to mass scale.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
So each vehicle will have to have a blockchain installed in them?

Not necessarily, although this is perfectly achievable with current technology

Shouldnt having DAV system installed  be enough ,in order to be in this network?

It should
Activity: 84

Shouldnt having DAV system installed  be enough ,in order to be in this network?
Activity: 160
Activity: 182
Hello,

Can you specify which vehicle types, and to what level of automation, will be covered by DAV?

Isnt it goal to connect all kind of vehicles,as autonomous vehicles should communicate with each other.

That would be the whole point...blockchain enables that each vehicle has the "database" of all other vehicles in the chain, so they are able to communicate with each oher.

True that...it really shows the beauty of the project.
Activity: 168
Hello,

Activity: 219

Is there a whitelist i can register in?

No, but you can refer to the contacts above if you're interested in the Pre-Sale

Thank you for your answer
Activity: 1330
DAV has a new advisor! Have you already checked on the most recent news?

Retired NASA Astronaut Joins Crew That’s Building 21st Century Transportation Network

But as a platform that provides this service, you should provide a warranty on service, no?
For example, i take a ride in one car operated by DAV system, and there's a flat tire.
What then?

No details if this will be a feature.

DAV has nothing to do with the vehicle's ability to auto drive right?
It's more like a business hub for them?

DAV relies on these autonomous abilities for their Platform Smiley

Hello,

When is ico start date and what is the minimum contribution?

TGE will start on 14th March, minimum contribution is 0.2 ETH

Hi,

I'm more than willing to participate in the token sale, but is there any bonus for early investors?

For the TGE no. But if you're curious for Pre-Sale terms, please register interest by sending an email to [email protected] with your full name and country of residence or reach out to @RLinnewiel through Telegram for questions regarding pre-sale bonus terms and details.

Will there be any KYC or is everyone able to join?

Yes, there will be KYC.

No, but you can refer to the contacts above if you're interested in the Pre-Sale

Any chat groups with active admins?

Yes: https://t.me/DAVNetwork

Hello,

In theory, any autonomous vehicle that can be used for transport is eligible. The higher the automation level, the better.

Does the customer pay for a ride, for example, in advance, or after the trip?

Details on DAV specifics are upcoming so stay tuned!
Activity: 98
Hello,

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Yeah whitelist might be need,as this is very good project so interest will be huge!

Whitelist is always a good option

I hope project will be so big and there will be some many investors that they will have to use whitelist.
Please join us at our channel: https://t.me/DAVNetwork

Yes,ill join for sure,Telegram is great place to be ,to get the information fast Smiley
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Does the customer pay for a ride, for example, in advance, or after the trip?
Activity: 210
Activity: 160
Hello,

Activity: 147

Yeah whitelist might be need,as this is very good project so interest will be huge!

Whitelist is always a good option
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Im sure there will be,in order for DAV to protect themselves.

Any chat groups with active admins?
Activity: 84

Im sure there will be,in order for DAV to protect themselves.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

You mean for the ICO,in order to be able to join?
Activity: 219
Pages:
Jump to: