Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 62. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Will there be any KYC or is everyone able to join?
Activity: 84
Hi,

I'm more than willing to participate in the token sale, but is there any bonus for early investors?

No info on that yet,atleast i couldnt find anything,but according to roadmap in whitepaper,we can expect ICO to start in Q1 2018,so that means it should come soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hello,

When is ico start date and what is the minimum contribution?

Your guess is as good as mine. The website says "soon"

Have your ETH ready and hopefully it will come soon Smiley
Activity: 154
Hello,

Your guess is as good as mine. The website says "soon"
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
DAV has nothing to do with the vehicle's ability to auto drive right?
It's more like a business hub for them?

Don't think it would only be a business hub...from what I understood blockchain should help here that all vehicles in a certain area or even wither, could be "aware" of each other, to help optimize traffic, redirect routes, optimize speed and so on.  

Yes,those are some of the benefits of the autonomous systems,that vehicles will contact with each other.And with DAV,it will be even more efficient in that matter.
Activity: 160
Hi,

I'm more than willing to participate in the token sale, but is there any bonus for early investors?
Activity: 219
Hello,

Activity: 182

Don't think it would only be a business hub...from what I understood blockchain should help here that all vehicles in a certain area or even wither, could be "aware" of each other, to help optimize traffic, redirect routes, optimize speed and so on. 
Activity: 126

Yes shared ownership might be more popular in future,and another way to decerease number of vehicles in traffic.

Decrease traffic, decrease violence Cheesy

In modern  society, we have this phenomena where 5 ppl work in the same company, live in the same neighborhood, yet everyone goes with their own car to work....

And then they all complain about traffic jams Cheesy

I hope Dav could solve some of those issues.

That should be one of the benefits that DAV will bring i hope,where people will be more prone to rent their own vehicle instead just doing nothing in garage.And with DAV your car will make money for you Smiley
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Whatever happened to that chineese self driving bus?

Chinese self driving bus?Didnt know about that.

Yup

Yes shared ownership might be more popular in future,and another way to decerease number of vehicles in traffic.

In modern  society, we have this phenomena where 5 ppl work in the same company, live in the same neighborhood, yet everyone goes with their own car to work....

And then they all complain about traffic jams Cheesy

I hope Dav could solve some of those issues.
Activity: 322

Chinese self driving bus?Didnt know about that.
Activity: 212
Activity: 308

You mean the monorail looking one that went above traffic?
As far as i know, it had big issues navigating
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Activity: 98

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Activity: 98
Will DAV provide some sort of on-road service to vehicles? In case of flat tire or similar?

No specific details on this, but please take note that this is not DAV's goal

But as a platform that provides this service, you should provide a warranty on service, no?
For example, i take a ride in one car operated by DAV system, and there's a flat tire.
What then?

But it is the question if DAV is responsible for flat tire,and other malfunctions of the vehicle.
Activity: 364
So with DAV,we can for example put our autonomous vehicle on the market,and rent it while we are not using it?And DAV will do everything:find someone who wants to rent it,charge  him and get my car back to me?

Is that how its supposed to work?

That's a possibility, as DAV allows anyone to buy or sell autonomous transportation services.

Will there be a possibility to share the rides, like you can share a cab?

Yes, this can be a possibility too.

I think i read somewhere that future is in shared vehicled,so im sure that will be popular thing in DAV too.

Will DAV provide some sort of on-road service to vehicles? In case of flat tire or similar?

No specific details on this, but please take note that this is not DAV's goal

Yes,i think some people dont realise that DAV is here to connect those who offer the autonomous vehicles,and those that needs them.Atleast thats how i see it .
Pages:
Jump to: