Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 67. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think this is a futuristic idea. autonomous transportion is currently limited to multimedia and broadcasting purposes, has not reached to public transportation stage, only in the pilot phase and prototype. but in the next 5-10 years will be probably realized. blockchain is an amazing technology, and when talk about using blockchain in an autonomous transportion system, it will be very impressive. I think this project is very promising in the next 5-10 years or less

+1

Couldnt said it better,exactly my thought about DAV.Blockhain technology is perfect for this and i dont have any doubts about this project.

I think the use of this will come into automated surveillance first, in form of drones.

This will raise so many privacy issues in some countries, IMHO
Activity: 182
I think this is a futuristic idea. autonomous transportion is currently limited to multimedia and broadcasting purposes, has not reached to public transportation stage, only in the pilot phase and prototype. but in the next 5-10 years will be probably realized. blockchain is an amazing technology, and when talk about using blockchain in an autonomous transportion system, it will be very impressive. I think this project is very promising in the next 5-10 years or less

+1

Couldnt said it better,exactly my thought about DAV.Blockhain technology is perfect for this and i dont have any doubts about this project.

I think the use of this will come into automated surveillance first, in form of drones.

Yeah, automated drones used for city wide surveillance seems likely, but somewhat scary Smiley
Activity: 126
Do we know if there's any negotiations with potential exchanges?

The Team is in discussion with multiple exchanges, but they can't disclose any information at the moment.

How far is DAV from having a MVP?

You can check it in the bottom of the Whitepaper https://dav.network/whitepaper.pdf

What is MVP?

Minimum viable product

This minimum viable product means like having working platform with some basic functions?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
About the exchange,any serious project wont announce that before its done.So we should just be patient.

+1

I wouldnt be surprised if automated surveillance drones already exists.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

The Team is in discussion with multiple exchanges, but they can't disclose any information at the moment.

You can check it in the bottom of the Whitepaper https://dav.network/whitepaper.pdf

What is MVP?

Minimum viable product
Activity: 182

+1

Activity: 84

+1

Bittrex, being a big exchange, will definitely list any good projects with good traction.
They're a business like any other, so if they see profit in it, they'll list it

Yep,its their mutual benefit,so im sure once DAV is in later stage,it will get listed on some big exchange like bittrex or binance.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
IoT Blockchain Convergence! Short video slide about the convergence of The Internet of Things(IoT) and the blockchain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyrDVeobAgo
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Activity: 212
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Bittrex, being a big exchange, will definitely list any good projects with good traction.
They're a business like any other, so if they see profit in it, they'll list it

Bittrex accepts coins with big enough community interest....so....

Oh bittrex would definately mean a big milestone for the project. Unfortunately i think the hard way is the option. Start with ED, then some shady small exchanges, then the big boys
Activity: 154
Best way to get into big exchange is to work hard,develop the project,and then its easy,after people recognise your project.

So i have no worries about DAV regarding exchanges.

Bittrex accepts coins with big enough community interest....so....
What is the prediction for market cap on this project?
easy go without the doubt if my prediction about this project I suppose to enter the big market potential, and the price can be high.

Im sorry but i have no idea what you just said.Is this google translate or something?

Sure looks like it to me

IMO,people who cant speak proper english should stick to their own part of the forum.Thats the whole point of it.

Don't be racist! They should get a self awareness class Cheesy
Merit: 107

I think no serious project will announce something like that before token is listed.

True,but im sure team is negotiating and working hard to get eventually on some big exchanges.You gotta start that early,not easy thing to do.

Best way to get into big exchange is to work hard,develop the project,and then its easy,after people recognise your project.

So i have no worries about DAV regarding exchanges.
Merit: 12
What is the prediction for market cap on this project?
easy go without the doubt if my prediction about this project I suppose to enter the big market potential, and the price can be high.

Im sorry but i have no idea what you just said.Is this google translate or something?

Sure looks like it to me

IMO,people who cant speak proper english should stick to their own part of the forum.Thats the whole point of it.

I think no serious project will announce something like that before token is listed.

True,but im sure team is negotiating and working hard to get eventually on some big exchanges.You gotta start that early,not easy thing to do.
Pages:
Jump to: