Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 66. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
wow nice project! I am willing to do the filipino thread. a very futuristic idea. might not feel the importance of the project today but in time it will surely boom. congrats to the team behind this.
Activity: 84
This terminator scenarios are interesting but let's talk about possible coin value Smiley

It'll probably start low after the bonuses are dumped by people who don't have a vision, and then steadily increase over the years

usual stuff,people who were in bounties dumping it,but later on price will go up alot,as this is long term project,and not for those who are interested in quick dump
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Little by little members are coming in to join this project, soon this project will have a huge community and will make a loud noise to altcoin world.
Activity: 98
This terminator scenarios are interesting but let's talk about possible coin value Smiley

Yeah i agree,but thats what first thought is when you talk about autonomous vehicles and especially AI.

Do autopilots in planes come into this category?

I would say no because they don't offer full autonomy.
Autopilot only works after takeoff and before landing
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Yeah i agree,but thats what first thought is when you talk about autonomous vehicles and especially AI.

Do autopilots in planes come into this category?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

It'll probably start low after the bonuses are dumped by people who don't have a vision, and then steadily increase over the years
Activity: 126

Activity: 182
Activity: 112
I think this is a futuristic idea. autonomous transportion is currently limited to multimedia and broadcasting purposes, has not reached to public transportation stage, only in the pilot phase and prototype. but in the next 5-10 years will be probably realized. blockchain is an amazing technology, and when talk about using blockchain in an autonomous transportion system, it will be very impressive. I think this project is very promising in the next 5-10 years or less

While i agree this is long term project,i dont think we are that far away from the full realisation.It may not be cars at first,might start with drones first,but soon enough this will be real;ity,and by then its best to have some up and running system like DAV.

Agreed. RC cars are reality, so instead of human controlling them, sensors do it

Exactly,i will trust more autonomnous system for sure,i think it will change everything.
I think this is a futuristic idea. autonomous transportion is currently limited to multimedia and broadcasting purposes, has not reached to public transportation stage, only in the pilot phase and prototype. but in the next 5-10 years will be probably realized. blockchain is an amazing technology, and when talk about using blockchain in an autonomous transportion system, it will be very impressive. I think this project is very promising in the next 5-10 years or less

+1

Couldnt said it better,exactly my thought about DAV.Blockhain technology is perfect for this and i dont have any doubts about this project.

I think the use of this will come into automated surveillance first, in form of drones.

This will raise so many privacy issues in some countries, IMHO

True,i think there are already issues,and i think i read soon you will have to have license in order to have one of those drones.

Yeah,there must be some kind of way to track them as drones are getting more and more serious.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Does DAV require some sort of monthly fee for using?

There must be something,some way to earn the money,maybe some fee for every time you use DAV?
Activity: 98
Is there any presale bonus or discount?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Does DAV require some sort of monthly fee for using?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

While i agree this is long term project,i dont think we are that far away from the full realisation.It may not be cars at first,might start with drones first,but soon enough this will be real;ity,and by then its best to have some up and running system like DAV.

Agreed. RC cars are reality, so instead of human controlling them, sensors do it
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 84

+1

Couldnt said it better,exactly my thought about DAV.Blockhain technology is perfect for this and i dont have any doubts about this project.

I think the use of this will come into automated surveillance first, in form of drones.

This will raise so many privacy issues in some countries, IMHO

True,i think there are already issues,and i think i read soon you will have to have license in order to have one of those drones.
IoT Blockchain Convergence! Short video slide about the convergence of The Internet of Things(IoT) and the blockchain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyrDVeobAgo

Yeah, i've always seen DAV as an extension of IOT. Inter-connectivity between devices.
These devices don't have to be small cameras and sensors, but cars, ships, drones, cyborgs....

LOL what? Terminator shit all over again?

I wouldnt rule that out once AI is developed enough Tongue
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
IoT Blockchain Convergence! Short video slide about the convergence of The Internet of Things(IoT) and the blockchain.

Yeah, i've always seen DAV as an extension of IOT. Inter-connectivity between devices.
These devices don't have to be small cameras and sensors, but cars, ships, drones, cyborgs....

Shhhhhh, skynet is watching....
Activity: 154

Activity: 212

Pages:
Jump to: