Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 86. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
this project is great for the future because the DAV project is a computer network that will ultimately connect self-propelled vehicles (such as cars, trucks, rovers, and drones) to everyone on the network, enabling them to find, communicate and transact using tokens . Users can pay for the use of one vehicle with a token to ride or pick up and deliver a package. People who have a vehicle or a charging station on the network can get a token for the services they provide. Users can have an entire network of propulsion vehicles at their fingertips to carry something, or carry it anywhere, with one token Even in the current transportation market, and during the transitional period before autonomous mass raches mass transport, decentralized transport networks and technology Underpinning can create economic opportunities. hopefully the success of this project in the future.

Very well said, possibilities with DAV are endless really, so many benefits, it is the future of transport.

Agreed, thank you for your support!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
New DailyDAV video available on DAV's YouTube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1gwLhEeDtQ

Is there some demo available, so we can see how this system gonna work?

No, but you can check all regarding DAV in the Whitepaper: https://dav.network/whitepaper.pdf

Nice videos,keep them coming please Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
New DailyDAV video available on DAV's YouTube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1gwLhEeDtQ

No, but you can check all regarding DAV in the Whitepaper: https://dav.network/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
You know what would be uber cool. If each of those vehicles had a live camera stream!

But what would be the point of that,who would watch it?
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
this project is great for the future because the DAV project is a computer network that will ultimately connect self-propelled vehicles (such as cars, trucks, rovers, and drones) to everyone on the network, enabling them to find, communicate and transact using tokens . Users can pay for the use of one vehicle with a token to ride or pick up and deliver a package. People who have a vehicle or a charging station on the network can get a token for the services they provide. Users can have an entire network of propulsion vehicles at their fingertips to carry something, or carry it anywhere, with one token Even in the current transportation market, and during the transitional period before autonomous mass raches mass transport, decentralized transport networks and technology Underpinning can create economic opportunities. hopefully the success of this project in the future.

Very well said, possibilities with DAV are endless really, so many benefits, it is the future of transport.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
You know what would be uber cool. If each of those vehicles had a live camera stream!

Sir,
why this important? It only use badwiths of internet data connections
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
What about autonomous drones that will protect you from other peoples drones,is there something like that already?

Not that I'm aware of, but if drones coordinate with themselves there wouldn't be a need for that.

What i mean was,if there is some drone that is off the grid,and wants to spy on you,would be great if there are some kind of guarding drones.

there must be something like that,or soon it will be.

I think DAV is about coordination between autonomous vehicles,not about security,guarding etc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I wish you all happy new year,and i hope 2018 will be good one for DAV.
Activity: 280
Sir,

Wishing you all best
Activity: 420
Best wishes for this project in 2018
Activity: 98
What about autonomous drones that will protect you from other peoples drones,is there something like that already?

Not that I'm aware of, but if drones coordinate with themselves there wouldn't be a need for that.

What i mean was,if there is some drone that is off the grid,and wants to spy on you,would be great if there are some kind of guarding drones.

there must be something like that,or soon it will be.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Happy new year all,and i hope we see big progress this year regarding DAV
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 84
All the best to everyone,and esp to DAV team,keep up the hard work,it will pay off!
Activity: 112
Happy nnew year everyone,and i hope everything goes good with this project in 2018!
Pages:
Jump to: