Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 84. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
The Israelis know how to make good projects. The idea of an unmanned vehicle is really an idea that can bring benefits and be implemented in the future. If the team shows interest that project needs in the project, investors will show this interest.

How do you know it's Israelis?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The Israelis know how to make good projects. The idea of an unmanned vehicle is really an idea that can bring benefits and be implemented in the future. If the team shows interest that project needs in the project, investors will show this interest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
But what will be stored in blockchain?

Daily assignments?
Activity: 154
But what will be stored in blockchain?
Activity: 126
It has long been clear understand why the ICO is so rapidly gaining momentum. Indeed, highly anticipated event.

We all heared some news about aotonomous vehicles,so it wa sjust matter of time when blockchain technology will come into that too,and its good we didnt have to wait for long Smiley
Activity: 56
It has long been clear understand why the ICO is so rapidly gaining momentum. Indeed, highly anticipated event.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
The latest DailyDAV is now available, check it out here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riEPSxFewWk

Not sure on how's legislation for this on drones, but for cars (for example) it is required depending on the level of autonomy.

So you're saying, the smarter it is, the more rules should apply?

The more experimental the Technology is, the stricter the requirements for it to be tested on public spaces.

Sir,

Is special permit needs to obtain for autonomy vehicle?

Not at the moment, there are more or less autonomous vehicles commercialy available

How is  DAV going to be financed once it's out? Maybe some transaction fee every time you use it?

I'd invite you to read the Whitepaper to see regarding how DAV will be functioning, more precisely part VI.5.
Activity: 57
WOW ! This is an interesting project. Transportation service with autonomous vehicles is a great idea.The website is very easy to understand too. I'm looking forward to this project. Good luck team !  Wink
Activity: 98
How is  DAV going to be financed once it's out? Maybe some transaction fee every time you use it?

IMO,better would be to charge some % ,as prices will vary,and you want encourage people using DAV as much as possible.
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Imagine blind people,who are very restricted with traveling,esp alone,how much easier will be for them when something like DAV is implemented.

Imagine being able to drink beer and drive in one of those autonomous vehicles,without breaking any laws.Future is bright Cheesy
That was my firts thought  Grin. Drinking and sleeping in a car is going to be biggest technological jump since the crypto currencies.

It wil be indeed.Imagine all other possibilities that this technology will bring!
Activity: 84
Sir,

Is needing special license to fly auto drone required?

Not sure on how's legislation for this on drones, but for cars (for example) it is required depending on the level of autonomy.

I think you need some kind of permission for more serious drones.

I think there's a weight limit and size what's considered a toy, and what is a vehicle

And also more serious drones can endanger security of airplanes for example.So there must be some regulation.
Sir,

Autonomous vehicles are still developingand in testing phase,i dont think u can buy one anywhere,same goes to license
Activity: 280
Sir,

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

So you're saying, the smarter it is, the more rules should apply?
Activity: 420
Sir,

I think there's a weight limit and size what's considered a toy, and what is a vehicle
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Sir,

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Imagine blind people,who are very restricted with traveling,esp alone,how much easier will be for them when something like DAV is implemented.

Imagine being able to drink beer and drive in one of those autonomous vehicles,without breaking any laws.Future is bright Cheesy
That was my firts thought  Grin. Drinking and sleeping in a car is going to be biggest technological jump since the crypto currencies.

IMO,Biggest jump since internet .

More i think about DAV,the more i like it!

Thats true,people dont even usually think how many benefits this will  bring.Or how far ahead we are on autonomous research.

What i like the most is how people think that humans driving vehicles is actually much safer..
Pages:
Jump to: