Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 88. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir,

Kommunications between car and central will be GPRS?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Tbh i would rather computers deal with that, I trust them more :p

Computers are faster, yes. But it still needs human observation for non expected issues
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I wonder why trains aren't mentioned?
There's this smart train project in Austria which is quite exciting.

True that. Trains seem perfect for autonomous system, way easier to implement than cars, or boats. Atleast that's how it seems to be, but might be more complex than that.

Maybe because more than 1 train uses the same tracks, and scheduling could be difficult?

Tbh i would rather computers deal with that, I trust them more :p
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Team behind this project seems very serious,and experienced.Then again,u need that kind  of people for such a ambitious project.

Yes, very strong team. Exciting times ahead for DAV!

Yes, the team seems to be experts on the field
Activity: 238

True that. Trains seem perfect for autonomous system, way easier to implement than cars, or boats. Atleast that's how it seems to be, but might be more complex than that.

Maybe because more than 1 train uses the same tracks, and scheduling could be difficult?
Activity: 154
I winder if people will try to catch these drones with nets and steal them Cheesy

Catching them with butterfly nets Tongue

On the serious note,i  think there are already machines for disabling drones in the air.

It's called a shotgun Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
i'm mostly interested in drones to be honest. Like amazon is using in the UK to send packages

Really,they already started in UK with that?

I thought that was still in testing phase.

Things are advancing fast, for example company named Flytrex is using their autonomous  drones to delives stuff for online marketplace in Iceland.So yeah,things are advancing pretty fast and DAV is just the next step.

It should be yes, but how do you know they will use your erc20 ? Why not make your own blockchain ?

I dont now,but someone has to be the first and pave the way for others.And even if other solution appears,it will only benefit us users as we will get better product.

You know the saying,early bird gets the worm Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

I guess they're not just lazy Inuits who only eat whale blubber and hunt Narwhals

Things are advancing fast, for example company named Flytrex is using their autonomous  drones to delives stuff for online marketplace in Iceland.So yeah,things are advancing pretty fast and DAV is just the next step.

Interesting. I never would have guessed Iceland is so advanced
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

It should be yes, but how do you know they will use your erc20 ? Why not make your own blockchain ?

ERC20 has the whole architecture pre-built. Less development, less security issues, etc...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
i'm mostly interested in drones to be honest. Like amazon is using in the UK to send packages

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I did some Research, and i believe autonomous boats already exist.

Well yeah, most of the big coal and oil tankers are basically self driving

Saw that recently,didnt know things  in that  area got so advanced re,i think general public is not informed any better.Hopefully these kind of projects will bring more attention to that.And since its the future of transportation,chances of success are big!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Hah, like in the south park episode?

Is that the episode where Cartman was spying on some kid's mom with a drone?

Stopped watching that years ago,but thats general idea.

Those delivery drones must have some camera and gps,so in case something happens you can sort it out.

Well yeah, most of the big coal and oil tankers are basically self driving

Is that the episode where Cartman was spying on some kid's mom with a drone?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
What about autonomous drones that will protect you from other peoples drones,is there something like that already?

Pages:
Jump to: