Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 87. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Happy New Year from DAV everyone! Best Wishes for 2018!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
What about autonomous drones that will protect you from other peoples drones,is there something like that already?

Not that I'm aware of, but if drones coordinate with themselves there wouldn't be a need for that.

It should be yes, but how do you know they will use your erc20 ? Why not make your own blockchain ?

Making a separate blockchain requires a different set of infrastructures and that may be less desirable.

I wonder why trains aren't mentioned?
There's this smart train project in Austria which is quite exciting.

Trains may indeed fall into the Decentralized Autonomous Vehicle category.

Maybe because more than 1 train uses the same tracks, and scheduling could be difficult?

By participating in a shared network, this could too be coordinated.

Sir,

Kommunications between car and central will be GPRS?

GPRS is a very outdated technology, but communication between Vehicles can indeed be done via mobile networks

Does Decentralized discovery mean that if 2 cars in this system go near each other, they would know it?

Indeed, autonomous vehicles may be able to communicate with each other and coordinate themselves. Technology is being developed this way.

What purpose would that serve?

For coordination within a fleet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Does Decentralized discovery mean that if 2 cars in this system go near each other, they would know it?

For safety purposes,as other said it.Imagine if you are driving your car and you know exactly when cars around you will speed up and slow down,that way you will adjust ur speed too,and prevent some sudden moves.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Yes,driving will be much safer when you know all the toutes ,speed etc of the vehicles around you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

i think thats the idea of autonomous vehicles,for them to communicate with each other.

Yes,thats exactly one of the things that will make autonomous vehicles far safer,and more convinient,because car you are in will contact with cars around you,and will give u best  route to your destination.
Activity: 126
I winder if people will try to catch these drones with nets and steal them Cheesy

Catching them with butterfly nets Tongue

On the serious note,i  think there are already machines for disabling drones in the air.

It's called a shotgun Cheesy

Haha,that might work too.But stuff got more sophisticated than that.
Activity: 98
"It is nothing, but a delivery system based on automatic drones which will deliver the package to the customers without the intervention of humans". Well, few years ago I was dreaming at cars and planes, but who could say back than that technology would advance so much and so fast? Hands up for this futuristic project. As for transporting people, I can not wait to see it on my street on a daily basis. For sure this platform is the right place to invest in.

Yes,not long time  ago it seemed like a scifi film,and now we see all that realising infornt of our yes.Exciting times!

i think thats the idea of autonomous vehicles,for them to communicate with each other.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

It should be yes, but how do you know they will use your erc20 ? Why not make your own blockchain ?

ERC20 has the whole architecture pre-built. Less development, less security issues, etc...

Indeed, but for a project of this scale, creating your own blockchain will show the seriousness of your project.
not being ETH dependent seems important to me when creating new added value.

Anyway I'll follow you closely though, because the idea is appealing.
Activity: 420

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 280

True that. Trains seem perfect for autonomous system, way easier to implement than cars, or boats. Atleast that's how it seems to be, but might be more complex than that.

Maybe because more than 1 train uses the same tracks, and scheduling could be difficult?

Tbh i would rather computers deal with that, I trust them more :p
As far as I know many trains are already almost autonomous,they are handled from a central station and the driver is more for safety than to drive the train.

Yes sir.
In Indonesia, we have trains with no driver.
Total computer driving
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
"It is nothing, but a delivery system based on automatic drones which will deliver the package to the customers without the intervention of humans". Well, few years ago I was dreaming at cars and planes, but who could say back than that technology would advance so much and so fast? Hands up for this futuristic project. As for transporting people, I can not wait to see it on my street on a daily basis. For sure this platform is the right place to invest in.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Thats true about trains,and i think we can expect removing people completely soon from driving part.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

True that. Trains seem perfect for autonomous system, way easier to implement than cars, or boats. Atleast that's how it seems to be, but might be more complex than that.

As far as I know many trains are already almost autonomous,they are handled from a central station and the driver is more for safety than to drive the train.

I think il never trust computers fully :p
Trauma from 2001 space odyssey
This autonomous transport could really benefit and improve quality of life to the blind community

Benefits are numerous  especially since all vehicles will communicate with each other, making it even safer.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

Computers are faster, yes. But it still needs human observation for non expected issues

True that, at least till autonomous gets advanced enough, but I can see it happening in very near future.
Activity: 98
This autonomous transport could really benefit and improve quality of life to the blind community
Pages:
Jump to: