Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN SALE] BiNeuro - The Neuronet to manage your Google AdWords campaign - page 3. (Read 20422 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
The project is very interesting and if you actually prosper in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be good!
Thanks a lot 💪
Where can I find comparative statistics on your software? By what criteria is it better than other software that is available on the market?
You can find it on our website https://bineuro.com/web/ chapter Comparison of various strategies for Google advertising campaign management for an advertiser
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Where can I find comparative statistics on your software? By what criteria is it better than other software that is available on the market?
I want the project success! In right mind project, a very excellent job!  Good luck team.
the project worked, tokens counted, so while everything is going according to plan, I hope indeed, the relationship between advertising and AI will work perfectly.

I think that there is nothing new in the idea of this project. AI works with advertising well already, google ads is the example.
our project isn't just some idea. We already working and successfully using our AI system with google ads.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I want the project success! In right mind project, a very excellent job!  Good luck team.
the project worked, tokens counted, so while everything is going according to plan, I hope indeed, the relationship between advertising and AI will work perfectly.

I think that there is nothing new in the idea of this project. AI works with advertising well already, google ads is the example.
I want the project success! In right mind project, a very excellent job!  Good luck team.
👍
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
nice and promising project
Nice one Cool
Hey DEV's. I wish the plan luck. Certain job, interesting job.
Thanks a million 👍👍👍
Thanks for your support. We highly appreciate it!
Activity: 238
Activity: 6
Activity: 9
Hi dev's!
Seems very interesting.
Cognitive project, absorbing business.
Activity: 81
I think that the project is really good. Since I'm horribly attracted to all things AI.
Hi dev's!
Seems very interesting.
Cognitive project, absorbing business.
Thanks a lot!
I think that the project is really good. Since I'm horribly attracted to all things AI.
Thanks! In such things as routine work process AI have no equal. It's really great tool in digital advertising.
📣 We are looking forward to participation of the community at the start of the BiNeuro Public Pre-Sale Round🚀🚀🚀

https://image.ibb.co/gjddrd/04_07_18.jpg
Hello Bineuro! congratulations with successful token presale! What happened with bounty?  Shocked
Hello!As you know, Private Pre-Sale finished. We’ll use collected sum for upgrading the BiNeuro system and expanding partnerships. After investment absorption we are planning next round of Token Sale and restart Bounty Campaign. From 01.07.2018 till 01.09.2018 current Bounty Campaign is put on hold. Than the Bounty Campaign will be restarted. So, join BiNeuro Channel to make sure you will not miss anything we can announce 👉 https://t.me/BiNeuroChannel
Activity: 26
Hello Bineuro! congratulations with successful token presale! What happened with bounty?  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: