Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN SALE] BiNeuro - The Neuronet to manage your Google AdWords campaign - page 4. (Read 20422 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Hey, fellows! I want the project advance! Witting project, interesting website.
Thanks a million !
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
Even if the company's expectations of working with 340,000 agencies and 12 million freelancers are wrong, and they reach only 50% of this goal, buying tokens will still be an excellent and lucrative idea.
So private Presale is over? Good to know you collected the sum of  92 654$ in that round of sale. Disclosing such information is a right step to boost investors confidence in your project. Good luck.
Yes, Private Presale is over. We’ll use this sum for upgrading the BiNeuro system and expanding partnerships! 🚩After investment absorption we are planning next round of Token Sale🚩
I hope this campaign ends in a very good way, good luck to the project. Advertisements industry is indeed a huge market.
I hope good luck for the plan!
Outstanding plan, able to recognize job, a very promising job.
Thanks!We appreciate your support!
If the company has a partnership with Google, surely we can take it seriously. This causes trust. And artificial intelligence is widely used in recent times, and its effects give rise to huge benefits for many companies.
This Project is second to none, none can meet up with the pace at which BiNeuro moving, catching up the future today.
Thanks for your support !
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
So private Presale is over? Good to know you collected the sum of  92 654$ in that round of sale. Disclosing such information is a right step to boost investors confidence in your project. Good luck.
Activity: 574
Kuvacash.com
I hope this campaign ends in a very good way, good luck to the project. Advertisements industry is indeed a huge market.
Activity: 210
This Project is second to none, none can meet up with the pace at which BiNeuro moving, catching up the future today.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
If the company has a partnership with Google, surely we can take it seriously. This causes trust. And artificial intelligence is widely used in recent times, and its effects give rise to huge benefits for many companies.
Dear participants of the BiNeuro Private Pre-Sale! Thank you for your support! 🤝
💰💰We are happy to inform you that at Private Pre-Sale we collected 92 654$💰💰

We’ll use this sum for upgrading the BiNeuro system and expanding partnerships!
After investment absorption we are planning next round of Token Sale
We are going to inform you about all updates BiNeuro system and establishment a new partnerships!
All information and news about BiNeuro project development will be announced on our socials. Join our Telegram Official Channel to make sure you don't miss any news 👉https://t.me/BiNeuroChannel
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Hmm. So interesting project as I thought, but now I see that there is not many people who is interested in this project - only 11 pages so far...

Yes but I think it will increase day by day.
Activity: 10
I'm interested on this idea. I will expect this to see what is going to originate!  Good luck DEV's!
Activity: 92
hi team, can i know how much total sales are earned at private presale? and does this ICO require KYC?
Yes, our investors will have to pass KYC procedure
Now BiNeuro Private Pre-Sale is live. Until the end of the Private Pre-Sale we are not authorized to disclose any information about the amount of collected funds. This information will be announced as soon as we end the Private Pre-Sale. Join our Telegram Official Channel to make sure you don't miss any news 👉  https://t.me/BiNeuroChannel
Thanks for the information, I will also like to know if bounty participants are required to pass KYC. Anticipating your kind reply.
Activity: 92
One good advantage this project has got is that BiNeuro is a WORKING BUSINESS. Investors like investing in ICO'S with a working product or already existing business.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hmm. So interesting project as I thought, but now I see that there is not many people who is interested in this project - only 11 pages so far...
hi team, can i know how much total sales are earned at private presale? and does this ICO require KYC?
Yes, our investors will have to pass KYC procedure
Now BiNeuro Private Pre-Sale is live. Until the end of the Private Pre-Sale we are not authorized to disclose any information about the amount of collected funds. This information will be announced as soon as we end the Private Pre-Sale. Join our Telegram Official Channel to make sure you don't miss any news 👉  https://t.me/BiNeuroChannel
I see the development of this ICO is very unusual, so for those of you who have not invested in this ICO then I recommend to invest now.
The campaign has a clear roadmap and the resulting product will probably be useful to the consumer. I believe that the campaign will be successful.
Bineuro is one project am glad am involved in and i must tell you it will definitely succeed the dedicated and  passionate  team are pushing it. and am in support of  this project and if you go through this epoch event you will the future of this project. i recommend this for you.
Hello team! It is a crypto trade is rather interesting.
Sensible website, interesting website.
I hope this project will be as I expected it to be in the whitepaper and run in accordance with this ICO roadmap, because I believe this ICO will be successful if it is in accordance with what is planned.
Hello fellows!
It looks of this idea will be preferably in the offing!
Credible idea, interesting activity, extraordinary project.
Hi, fellows! Wish you discover fairly resources to cultivate your plan! Sensible job, absorbing activity, amazing logo!
👋Hello, Hello, everyone! 👋 And thank you for joining BiNeuro!
Activity: 39
Hi, fellows! Wish you discover fairly resources to cultivate your plan! Sensible job, absorbing activity, amazing logo!
Activity: 742
It's great that the Biniero already works in the market, and does not promise that it will be done, and even have partnered this week with another company.
Activity: 14
Hello fellows!
It looks of this idea will be preferably in the offing!
Credible idea, interesting activity, extraordinary project.
Pages:
Jump to: