Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 101. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This is a pre-warming of the project, from the name of the good watch it, boiling up, waiting for your good news
Activity: 55
Is this really going to revolutionize energy trading worldwide ?
I bet it will, I'll put all my money where my mouth is with this one!
Activity: 50
 Is the token your principal payment unit, essentially functioning as an internal currency?
Activity: 48
Is this really going to revolutionize energy trading worldwide ?
Activity: 43
I think the CEO is leading it's team well. Has a lot of experience in the energy sector, and now we see such simple yet interesting ideas that helps any energy user, and crypto users alike.
Activity: 38
But hey guys, consider that you sell all the tokens in pre-sale, will it be listed in 1 month or so on exchanges ?
Maybe even earlier!! I think it will be listed on exchanges on 14-15 February.
Activity: 22
But hey guys, consider that you sell all the tokens in pre-sale, will it be listed in 1 month or so on exchanges ?
Activity: 38
How come that you didn't join the blockchain yet ?
Now it's time! Cheesy
Blockchain this year is all about trading, faster transactions, more secure and a lot of utility, just what RED's MWAT token is designed to do. :-o
Activity: 37
Now it's time! Cheesy
Activity: 41
Activity: 46
About timing? Why entering the blockchain now?
In 2018 we will probably see the start of mass adoption of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. It is a perfect moment for a 500%/year revenue grow of an energy company from the European Union to join, develop and use this blockchain ecosystem at it's best advantages for clients and users worldwide.
Activity: 32
About timing? Why entering the blockchain now?
Activity: 28
I don't see anyone on the bounty thread so I ask there: do you have psd for the ann translation please
Unfortunately, I would not have any info regarding this. I suggest you post on the Telegram bounty channel https://t.me/RestartBounty.
Activity: 32
I don't see anyone on the bounty thread so I ask there: do you have psd for the ann translation please
Activity: 25
I think the team is really happy with the pre-sale sold out.
Of course they are! They can start the expansion and platform even sooner. Good for everybody!
This MWAT looks like one of 2018's best coins on the market.
All in on it and the to the MOON!!
Activity: 30
Of course they are! They can start the expansion and platform even sooner. Good for everybody!
This MWAT looks like one of 2018's best coins on the market.
Activity: 27
Activity: 29
Is RED team thinking to expand it's employees and operations ?
Of course it does. Any new talents and blockchain, crypto passionates are welcome.
Is RED team thinking to expand it's employees and operations ?
Pages:
Jump to: