Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 98. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 12
But hey guys, consider that you sell all the tokens in pre-sale, will it be listed in 1 month or so on exchanges ?

Hey Marome
That's the plan according to the community poll.
RED should hit one of the biggest exchanges during the next month.
I hope we could provide you more details soon.

In the meantime, feel free to join the RED community for more news and updates.

Can you check why I can not enter in RED telegram?

"Method: channels.getFullChannel
Result: {"_":"rpc_error","error_code":400,"error_message":"CHANNEL_PRIVATE"}"

Hey Kripto.hr.
Are you still having some issues with the channel?

Yes I do... Same error every time I try to open RED Telegram channel...

Hey Kripto.hr.
Perhaps some users complained about you and Telegram blocked you because of this.
You can check your status using this bot - https://telegram.me/SpamBot
Or by contacting Telegram - https://telegram.org/support

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The whole team is really doing well, and we can say it just through the floe progress of this project. I am glad that this kind of team still exist and continuously doing their job well done.
Activity: 42
I think such partners will willingly help the company if they are interested in cooperating with them. However, the team that thinks about the progress of the project on the Internet? Advertising on the Internet is an indispensable component of success, but advertising does not happen without the company's bounty. I ask the developer to think about the bounty.
Activity: 28
Seems like an interesting project. It shows a greater potential compared to other project out here. But does it have a social media site wherein people can get more updated about it? Like its telegram and twitter account. I hope this will make more people come to know about this project. But then, I hope this will have a better progress.
Activity: 66
Look like amazing project, joined social media bounty.
Same here. Everything seems to be accurate,high end quality
Bookmarked. Waiting for social media bounty updates.
Activity: 41
Same here. Everything seems to be accurate,high end quality
Activity: 51
Activity: 59
I've been waiting for his kind of project for so long. I will definitely invest on this one as I believe you have a solid team behind the project.
Great project, definitely i am gonna follow closely.
It has great potential, we're all gonna follow closely indeed
Activity: 45
I've been waiting for his kind of project for so long. I will definitely invest on this one as I believe you have a solid team behind the project.
Great project, definitely i am gonna follow closely.
Activity: 49
Activity: 28
Congratulations team to the successful. This project is very promising.
I think we will soon receive our award.
Activity: 32
Looking forward to receiving these tokens, good looking project.
When will be tokens distributed ? And will it be a custom token ?
Can someone tell me what value each token is costing in its due phases?
Activity: 25
When will be tokens distributed ? And will it be a custom token ?
Activity: 30
Activity: 27
Since the Wikipedia itself is a non-profit organization, is this project is a non-profit organization too? And how can we earn with this platform ?
I am little confused with this project. So they are the focus on IT platforms and digital technology. So what is the focus on. Like they are digital search books and kinds of stuff? Like the Wikipedia ?
The project looks impressive, it seems like is going refashion wikipedia and provides Modern version although alpha portal doesn't give a good overview in my opinion and should work more on that since you have big team. However, I had a look at whitepaper and I read some awesome stuff.
So where is the whitepaper ?
Activity: 55
Wow is a very creative idea. despite the existence of many thematic forums and so on, we need answers to so many questions. This object would allow for a better exchange of knowledge and experience between users.
Activity: 29
Since the Wikipedia itself is a non-profit organization, is this project is a non-profit organization too? And how can we earn with this platform ?
I am little confused with this project. So they are the focus on IT platforms and digital technology. So what is the focus on. Like they are digital search books and kinds of stuff? Like the Wikipedia ?
The project looks impressive, it seems like is going refashion wikipedia and provides Modern version although alpha portal doesn't give a good overview in my opinion and should work more on that since you have big team. However, I had a look at whitepaper and I read some awesome stuff.
Activity: 29
This is a great idea to make a blockchain based platform for getting answers to all the question and discussion on some important topics which will give people an abundant amount of knowledge about any topic and the most important thing is the experienced team of the project which will take this project to the moon.
Will this run on a unique blockchain, or will an existing blockchain be cloned that suits the needs for this project?
Pages:
Jump to: