Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 102. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What is the amount of tokens needed for master franchise?
10.000.000 Tokens+
Activity: 42
What is the amount of tokens needed for master franchise?
Activity: 37
You are helping a lot of people and setting grounds to liberal energy trading in so many countries if the plan sticks. I find that intriguing.
The cool thing is that the plan worked so well already for the company:D
That is a good constant evolution. “+400% Revenues in 2016 USD 5,45 million (400% growth from 2015) +425% Revenues estimated for 2017 USD 20 million (+425% ) and revenue forecast for 2018 is USD 100 million (+500%)”
Activity: 41
You are helping a lot of people and setting grounds to liberal energy trading in so many countries if the plan sticks. I find that intriguing.
The cool thing is that the plan worked so well already for the company:D
Activity: 46
Activity: 37
My father sent me here lol, I need to check out this topic for him. I have watched the videos, that's a great idea, and I really see community support.
How can you not support this project lol Wink) so cool
LOOL free energy for everyone!!!
Activity: 38
My father sent me here lol, I need to check out this topic for him. I have watched the videos, that's a great idea, and I really see community support.
How can you not support this project lol Wink) so cool
Activity: 28
Activity: 32
Is your system SAFE enough to invest in it ?
The business that Restart Energy conducts is very real and is helping many people already. Joining blockchain would make the operations and usage of servicess more transparent, accesible and safe for the averege user.
Activity: 25
Is your system SAFE enough to invest in it ?
Activity: 30
Admin, could.you please.tell me under what name you do business in romania? Do you use "restar energy" name or sth else? Thanks
RESTART ENERGY ONE SRL. Fiscal code: 34583200
Activity: 27
Admin, could.you please.tell me under what name you do business in romania? Do you use "restar energy" name or sth else? Thanks
Activity: 29
Hi, how does this project stand out from power ledger and wepower? I'm invested in both and I'm not sure if I need another energy coin in my portfolio
We are the only real energy-supply company functioning and already counting with over 30k clients. We are also the only company issuing a token that allows its holders to open energy supply franchises all over the world.

Our system is designed to work with existing laws and regulation, whereas POWR and WePower cannot. The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element. And none of them are existing companies, let alone existing energy companies with large annual revenues and customer bases
Activity: 29
Hi, how does this project stand out from power ledger and wepower? I'm invested in both and I'm not sure if I need another energy coin in my portfolio
Activity: 39
What is company's experience in energy sector ?
Restart Energy group is building, producing, supplying, trading, forecasting, dispatching, balancing energy for the last 10 years
Activity: 42
What is company's experience in energy sector ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I think that the team is really happy with the project and also we hope it will get listed soon!

Wonderful project RED with MWAT token! Waiting for expansion news, and also external exchanges listing  Grin Shocked

We'll have listing in about 30 days after the end of the sale.

Is Telegram working for you guys  Huh Huh Huh I cant connect on it for some reason, maybe I have been banned from it, but don't know why because I was just reading and not posting...
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think that the team is really happy with the project and also we hope it will get listed soon!

Wonderful project RED with MWAT token! Waiting for expansion news, and also external exchanges listing  Grin Shocked

We'll have listing in about 30 days after the end of the sale.
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
If you're interested in a RED Franchise, please check out this extensive post outlining the steps: https://blog.restartenergy.io/benefit-from-reds-unique-franchise-opportunity-b323f17c6489
Activity: 30

Jump to: