Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 99. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This is a great idea to make a blockchain based platform for getting answers to all the question and discussion on some important topics which will give people an abundant amount of knowledge about any topic and the most important thing is the experienced team of the project which will take this project to the moon.
Activity: 39
Since the Wikipedia itself is a non-profit organization, is this project is a non-profit organization too? And how can we earn with this platform ?
I am little confused with this project. So they are the focus on IT platforms and digital technology. So what is the focus on. Like they are digital search books and kinds of stuff? Like the Wikipedia ?
In general, this is understandable, but I would like to understand further plans..
Activity: 42
Since the Wikipedia itself is a non-profit organization, is this project is a non-profit organization too? And how can we earn with this platform ?
I am little confused with this project. So they are the focus on IT platforms and digital technology. So what is the focus on. Like they are digital search books and kinds of stuff? Like the Wikipedia ?
Activity: 48
Activity: 43
A project that is very promising. I like this project. Why? Because it also dedicates its goal for the people around and for the community. It has a great goal that I wish will come to reality. I want them to succeed and make more interesting updates and developments. I will be looking forward for this project.
Hopefully the purpose of this project can be fulfilled and can boast all the people, good luck.
Activity: 38
A project that is very promising. I like this project. Why? Because it also dedicates its goal for the people around and for the community. It has a great goal that I wish will come to reality. I want them to succeed and make more interesting updates and developments. I will be looking forward for this project.
Activity: 22
Things here run professionally. The team is everywhere spreading the name and attracting investors, beta is working and soon be published and all the devs here are supper active! this is the way to do a project, keep it up guys nice work !
The developers are very seriously in introducing this project to many countries ..
looking from the incredible dev performance, project will be successful
Activity: 28
Things here run professionally. The team is everywhere spreading the name and attracting investors, beta is working and soon be published and all the devs here are supper active! this is the way to do a project, keep it up guys nice work !
Activity: 28
China is a large market and please include Japan, they are also a crazy crypto enthusiast community( It is also large enough with little education to drive them in, It will bring a sustainable value for the product.
I fully agree, the Chinese market has a great potential of crypto enthusiasts.
And not only chinese market
Activity: 32
China is a large market and please include Japan, they are also a crazy crypto enthusiast community( It is also large enough with little education to drive them in, It will bring a sustainable value for the product.
I fully agree, the Chinese market has a great potential of crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 25
Activity: 30
Congratulations !! BIG success !
Yes, this project is a great opportunity!
This project is really for future but I think that our society is not ready for it yet, so the marketing company must be very good to attract audiences and to involve money
For a lot of the investors this is a long term investment and a couple of cents will be forgotten.
Activity: 27
Very large collection for the current market situation. I would not give my bitcoins and ether right now.
what price do you guys think the token will be at when these hit the market ?
When will the token be listed ?
Interested, hopefully more information to come soon..
any more information coming soon ?
Interested, hopefully more information to come soon..
Very large collection for the current market situation. I would not give my bitcoins and ether right now.
what price do you guys think the token will be at when these hit the market ?
Activity: 39
Activity: 42
This project is really for future but I think that our society is not ready for it yet, so the marketing company must be very good to attract audiences and to involve money
Activity: 37
Activity: 37
Pages:
Jump to: