Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 100. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I'm totally keeping up with this exciting project! Will there be a bounty program?
Activity: 46
Really curious about this coin. As with a few others, I need some real information on it though.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think that the token will be  list in exchanges when the market is in good condition.

Crypto is a highly volatile so why Restart Energy should wait for the good conditions to list MWAT tokens? Most probably it depends on the exchange.

I very much doubt people would dump coins in such a market. ETH is still up 3x from where it was in July.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
It is very interesting how blockchain technology can influence green energy development. Can we do the same without blockchain and ICO. What advantages does provide tokens in this gread idea?

The blockchain ledger reduces costs and enhances processing speeds. For example, RED quotes that the blockchain solutions gives a 30% saving to the customer. For the unique blockchain/platform to operate it must have a native token.
Activity: 28
It is very interesting how blockchain technology can influence green energy development. Can we do the same without blockchain and ICO. What advantages does provide tokens in this gread idea?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think that the token will be  list in exchanges when the market is in good condition.

Crypto is a highly volatile so why Restart Energy should wait for the good conditions to list MWAT tokens? Most probably it depends on the exchange.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
But hey guys, consider that you sell all the tokens in pre-sale, will it be listed in 1 month or so on exchanges ?

Hey Marome
That's the plan according to the community poll.
RED should hit one of the biggest exchanges during the next month.
I hope we could provide you more details soon.

In the meantime, feel free to join the RED community for more news and updates.

Can you check why I can not enter in RED telegram?

"Method: channels.getFullChannel
Result: {"_":"rpc_error","error_code":400,"error_message":"CHANNEL_PRIVATE"}"

Hey Kripto.hr.
Are you still having some issues with the channel?

Yes I do... Same error every time I try to open RED Telegram channel...
Activity: 392
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
But hey guys, consider that you sell all the tokens in pre-sale, will it be listed in 1 month or so on exchanges ?

Hey Marome

Hey Kripto.hr.
Are you still having some issues with the channel?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
No doubt that this ICO was obviously an overwhelming success already. They won't even reach their public sale phase. That's incredible and the contributions have become faster and bigger over the course of the last few days.

Now RED pre-sale already rised $26.25M! I think that all MWAT tokens will be sold on pre-sale. Really good project for me, look more better than overhyped Wepower. I tjink that pre-sale will finish soon.

This ICO had an amazing run. At the very beginning I wasn't so sure about the idea because I didn't know much about the area they are operating in. But now I can see this go places very soon.

Thank you so much for the support! What aspect of the project interests you the most?
It seems to me with such success all the tokens will be sold on pre-sale! This is a great success for me, that I know about this project! Thank you!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
No doubt that this ICO was obviously an overwhelming success already. They won't even reach their public sale phase. That's incredible and the contributions have become faster and bigger over the course of the last few days.

Now RED pre-sale already rised $26.25M! I think that all MWAT tokens will be sold on pre-sale. Really good project for me, look more better than overhyped Wepower. I tjink that pre-sale will finish soon.

This ICO had an amazing run. At the very beginning I wasn't so sure about the idea because I didn't know much about the area they are operating in. But now I can see this go places very soon.

Thank you so much for the support! What aspect of the project interests you the most?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Activity: 266
Merit: 18
The Restart Energy Democracy (RED) platform connects energy producers and traders with retail customers around the world in a transparent, decentralized manner; creating additional benefits for all parties through the use of a blockchain to eliminate several levels of costs associated with bureaucratic procedures and transaction costs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Restart Energy creates a global energy supply platform that uses a blockchain protocol to democratize this sector, burdened with bureaucratic and operational costs, freeing up capital, saving money for consumers, helping local small producers earn more and providing direct energy trading based on the P2P principle while using the existing infrastructure.

Hey Marome

Cool! If you join a large stock exchange, then we will most likely immediately observe the growth of the price of the RED token! Smiley
May be not rich, but I like to invest in projects where you have passive income, just like this one!
Everybody is judging in their own way. We are all building value here by community.
The most important thing is that there is income. I think this is what interests us first. And there already everyone chooses what he likes

Hey Marome

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

Hey Marome

Don't pump post for your false newbie profiles over this thread and flooding it because you will be banned  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Activity: 59
This is a pre-warming of the project, from the name of the good watch it, boiling up, waiting for your good news
Yes, everything is running smooth.
Pages:
Jump to: