Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 113. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
pre sale is finished Sad now they are starts sales tomorrow 23th of january. I'm sad that I'm too late to get in , but I'l join the basic sales for sure. Hope that this isn't gipsy Romanian scam.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
No doubt that this ICO was obviously an overwhelming success already. They won't even reach their public sale phase. That's incredible and the contributions have become faster and bigger over the course of the last few days.

Now RED pre-sale already rised $26.25M! I think that all MWAT tokens will be sold on pre-sale. Really good project for me, look more better than overhyped Wepower. I tjink that pre-sale will finish soon.
Activity: 728
No doubt that this ICO was obviously an overwhelming success already. They won't even reach their public sale phase. That's incredible and the contributions have become faster and bigger over the course of the last few days.
Activity: 315
I've already purchased some tokens in the pre-sale, am I allowed to make another purchase using the same account details ? presumably the min $10k applies to the first purchase but not the second purchase ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The team responds to the requests for opening up to smaller contributions. Therefore, at a certain point in sale evolution, the smart contract will take a 24h pause, so after, any contribution will be validated. Just stay tuned, watch the progress and be ready!

There will be a small opportunity for users to contribute to RED without the 10k USD minimum. We will advise when we have more information.
Activity: 126
Yes, wepower seems to be very popular. I have invested in wepower, but I am still wondering whether to invest in red. But I saw that the telegraph group seemed to be very active, which gave me more confidence, maybe I will invest RED too.
Activity: 112
Now, more and more energy related projects, like post-ico powr, have gone up more than 10x. And wepower which is being ICO seems to be very popular. I'm looking forward to RED. I will participate RED's ico.
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
Hey guys, check out the recently published blog post about ROSENC's endorsement of RED.
After reading the technical documentation (whitepaper) I have a question about how I can own the tokens of the company to provide services related to electrical supplies, as I understand it is possible with the presence of representatives of the company in my city, who can explain to me how this will work?

Are you interested in more information about the Franchising?

There are two proposed franchise models. As a Type A “Franchise Owner of a Power Retail Company” .
Type B, or option 2, would be – Reselling / Brokering.
Restart Energy has two choices:
1. To build its own infrastructure from the company’s funds and supply power with the assistance of Type B franchise (Reseller / Broker).
2. To contact a local type A Franchise, in this case Restart Energy would work together with the Master-Franchisee to help set-up his own power retail company, and the Master-Franchisee would be the one to enter into a new market and establish his business. The Master-Franchisee would take on all risk and expenses to create a market, and Restart Energy would provide technical, infrastructural, process automation, marketing and sales support. The Master-Franchisee would need to provide the financial and management capacity for setting up a power retail company.
For a Type A franchise there are several criteria to be met besides owning a minimum amount of tokens, such as a minimum capital and marketing budget that we will discuss case by case depending on the country and market size.
Hello again!
this project aims to move away from the old industrial industry, and also keep up with the times and modern needs to develop exactly what is really needed. And this market is truly immense and it should be developed by leaps and bounds as this project is planning.
Good luck to them!

Thanks for your support! Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello again!
this project aims to move away from the old industrial industry, and also keep up with the times and modern needs to develop exactly what is really needed. And this market is truly immense and it should be developed by leaps and bounds as this project is planning.
Good luck to them!
A worthy project in this direction, such a really small, I'm following other similar start-ups, but their development ends with access to exchange trades and small announcements about the work done for quite a long period of time, this project certainly will not be, because they have a good experience!
I wish them good luck!
Good evening everyone!
These are very good indicators, there is still time until the end of ICO, and I think they will collect hardcup! As practice shows in recent days, when more and more people learn about the project, the fees increase! Although it is strange, at the beginning there are more bonuses, and in the end more money is poured)
I wish the team good luck!
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
After reading the technical documentation (whitepaper) I have a question about how I can own the tokens of the company to provide services related to electrical supplies, as I understand it is possible with the presence of representatives of the company in my city, who can explain to me how this will work?
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Hello, just wanted to ask a question. As I understood, hardcap is $30kk. If it'll be reached during current presale, there will be no main sale?
Yes, this practice is in many projects and this one is no exception. We will hope for this, the project is very interesting and promising. But I think that will end in the first days of the ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
MWAT TOKEN: RESTART ENERGY ICO – P2P GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED RENEWABLE ENERGY SERVICES

Check out this article from Anshuman Dutta.
This article discusses the main features of this project and provides a short review of the tokens sale -https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mwat-token-restart-energy-ico-p2p-global-renewable-services-dutta/

Activity: 224
Studies show that by 2050, around 45% of all EU households could produce their own renewable energy, more than 1/3 of which could come through participating in a renewable energy cooperative. (HCN)

https://www.cedelft.eu/publicatie/the_potential_of_energy_citizens_in_the_european_union/1845

Amazing figures! So RED is on the right way and they have great approach!
Interesting article! This once again proves that the team was not mistaken in choosing its path
Restart Energy has developed the first energy franchise in the European Union, which easily allows anyone to have their own energy retail business and profit from the sale of energy and gas to household consumers.
This is very cool and relevant!
Thank you very much! Smiley
Hello!
The Restart Energy Democracy Platform is simply necessary for today. Since there are very few eco-friendly projects in this industry, I believe that the future of a prosperous environmentally safe world is behind the RED!
Have a nice day, everyone!
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
Hello, just wanted to ask a question. As I understood, hardcap is $30kk. If it'll be reached during current presale, there will be no main sale?
Jump to: