Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 112. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I bought the first week, my price will be better than presale or not?

You got 20% bonus with $10k min contribution.
Who gets in tomorrow on the last part of the sale gets 15% bonus and no min $10k
Activity: 46
Invite your friends to join the token sale!!!
Activity: 55
I bought the first week, my price will be better than presale or not?
Activity: 54
Can someone tell me what value each token is costing in its due phases?
Activity: 44
When here ends token sale?

Soon after the token sale has closed
SEND AND RECEIVE ENERGY, ANYWHERE ON EARTH

RED IS A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ENERGY ECOSYSTEM FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.

Benefits of Restart Energy business:

Energy Consumers
- direct access to a global network of producers
- buy  accountable renewable energy
- free monthly energy from the RED Community Fund

Power Producers
- direct access to a global network of retail energy consumers
- company financing solution for faster deployment of renewable energy

Entrepreneurs  
- Start your own Energy Retail Business with the RED Franchise
- Sell energy to your customers, friends and business partners
- No energy expertise required, we make it simple and easy

Companies          
- Expand services by also selling energy to your customer database  
- Get access to the RED Ecosystem of retail consumers and producers
- Start selling energy to households with 100% process automation

https://restartenergy.io/
https://t.me/RestartEnergy
Activity: 65
Pre-sale ended, 12% of the tokens will still be put up for sale for smaller investors, with NO MINIMUM investment requirement. If you still haven't invested, at least hurry up and read the whitepaper.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0njw7yfNdtk
No doubt that this ICO was obviously an overwhelming success already. They won't even reach their public sale phase. That's incredible and the contributions have become faster and bigger over the course of the last few days.

Now RED pre-sale already rised $26.25M! I think that all MWAT tokens will be sold on pre-sale. Really good project for me, look more better than overhyped Wepower. I tjink that pre-sale will finish soon.

Yeah, to my surprise presale is already finished (didn't expect it will be so fast). They made a wisdom decision to start a public sale tomorrow so more people will have an opportunity to get some tokens.

It is a great gesture coming from a company.
So all the infos are the same, they only chose to stop the Pre-Sale at the close point of filling the Hard-Cap, and start the ICO sale of the remaining tokens tomorrow, with no min $10k contribution, so other not so rich people from community can join in also, before waiting one week or so to list on exchanges.

5/5  Grin Good move Restart Energy, good move Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
No doubt that this ICO was obviously an overwhelming success already. They won't even reach their public sale phase. That's incredible and the contributions have become faster and bigger over the course of the last few days.

Now RED pre-sale already rised $26.25M! I think that all MWAT tokens will be sold on pre-sale. Really good project for me, look more better than overhyped Wepower. I tjink that pre-sale will finish soon.

Yeah, to my surprise presale is already finished (didn't expect it will be so fast). They made a wisdom decision to start a public sale tomorrow so more people will have an opportunity to get some tokens.
Activity: 52
when token will add to exchange ?
Activity: 42
For a lot of the investors this is a long term investment and a couple of cents will be forgotten.
Activity: 47
When here ends token sale?
Activity: 38
Hello! Do you accept written articles in a blog in Russian? Thank you
Activity: 56
Good luck to all of us who invested in this!  Grin Grin
Activity: 44
Is this ico still running?
Pre-Sale sold out!! Team took into consideration all the community suggestions and froze some remaining tokens to be sold next day, 23th of Jan in a Sale with no $10k limit buy. GG Restart Energy team, keep the good surprises coming! https://restartenergy.io/
Activity: 54
money invested wisely

Yes , i'm curious about the price they will have on exchange. I will hold until 10$ per MWAT for sure!  Grin Grin
Activity: 52
Hello. Can anyone tell me please how many tokens will be released?
As far as I know, there are only 500 million of them and all of them will be sold at the ICO.

out of 500 milion, 80 % will be sold in the ICO

Yestarday is was at 76% the sale, now they closed it because it's at 90% from what i've understood
Activity: 47
Could you please tell me the total  coin supply of MWAT?

I think it's 500.000.000 MWAT
Activity: 56
pre sale is finished Sad now they are starts sales tomorrow 23th of january. I'm sad that I'm too late to get in , but I'l join the basic sales for sure. Hope that this isn't gipsy Romanian scam.

First of all, gipsies are from India. The sale is closed now apparently, I wanted also to invest more Sad I've heard that tomorrow the ICO starts. 3 weeks earlier than announced Smiley The proof that they are not scammers in my opinion! Let's make great ROI on this!
Jump to: