Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 58. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
enough to talk about the price, it is much more useful if people here will share news about the progress of the platform development (news about meetings and conferences in my opinion is just as useless for investors)
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
What do you think the price will do end of 2018?
Please check out our trading channel here: https://t.me/Restartenergytrading
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
What do you think the price will do end of 2018?
Dear RED community,

Mister Jorge Marcos is a  successful entrepreneur and businessman, who has managed more than 15 companies in his career spanning 43 years and going strong. He has acquired one of our type B franchises, that will be established in Andalusia, Spain and came to Timișoara last week to undergo training at Restart Energy HQ.

Read the full article here:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/first-spanish-red-franchise-secured-by-seasoned-entrepreneur-e5cb4de505e5

Regards,
The Restart Energy team
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
when there will be a coin growth, it's strange why everyone pulls so long, everyone was waiting for a $ 1 coin after entering the stock exchanges, and a coin in one place goes, probably this is a coin for a long time
Activity: 294
SEMUX
The situation is very sad.. I didn't think the price would drop that much. I don't know why the price is falling.
USD 0.48x
ETH 0.67x
BTC 0.59x
Dear RED community,

As you may have seen, we have recently asked you to help us show OKEx that we have a strong community. In order to help RED, you can sign-up using the following referral link: mwat.fans/okex and deposit 1 ETH in your newly-created account. We will award 100 MWAT for each such account created.

Upon reaching 3,000 accounts that each have at least 1 ETH in them, we will award the following additional bonuses:
1. The first 1,000 users will receive 1,000 MWAT
2. The next 1,000 users will receive 750 MWAT
3. The final 1,000 users will receive 500 MWAT

In order to receive your tokens, please send three screenshots:
1. The first one should be taken with the URL highlighted, on the page that the link refers you to. Example: i.imgur.com/alZyUFU.png
2. The second screenshot should be taken on the landing page that you are directed to once account creation is complete, showing your newly created account name (which will be partially visible in the top right corner). Example: i.imgur.com/oVBc3O8.png
3. The third screenshot should be of okex.com/account/balance/accountRecords , showing you have at least 1 ETH in your account.

Please post your screenshots along with your public ERC20 wallet address that you would like the MWAT tokens to be deposited into, in the specially created TG channel: t.me/joinchat/HYCVe04m7TYLvjAaeXEvAg.

This event will last until May 30th, 2018. Referral verification will begin immediately afterwards and we will start to send out MWAT once the verification process is finalized.

Thank you for supporting RED!
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
I'm upset. The price of the token reached its peak and began to fall. I don't know when this fall will stop.
This project is one of my favorites, I think the pioneer blockchain company in the energy related field is power ledger, now its market cap goes less than 180mil and it is no more on top 100 block chain companies. While a few months ago power was one of the best performing coin on the market with almost 580mil market cap.
I think this part of economy needs another candidate to become pioneer.
Mwat is very active on marketing and geographic expanding, if it empower by an innovative blockchain idea could be the next pioneer of the field. But so far for me it is not clear how they want to implement the blockchain solution.

Hey you should check in to the Telegram channel they could help you understand this : https://t.me/RestartEnergy
Thanks for info but I can't connect to that channel.
If you have any update regarding latest progress in blockchain development share with the community here.
Generally the best way to share this type of information is making blog posts by dev team.

Hey gij
All the relevant updates will be posted here as well.
gij
Activity: 278
I'm upset. The price of the token reached its peak and began to fall. I don't know when this fall will stop.
This project is one of my favorites, I think the pioneer blockchain company in the energy related field is power ledger, now its market cap goes less than 180mil and it is no more on top 100 block chain companies. While a few months ago power was one of the best performing coin on the market with almost 580mil market cap.
Mwat is very active on marketing and geographic expanding, if it empower by an innovative blockchain idea could be the next pioneer of the field. But so far for me it is not clear how they want to implement the blockchain solution.

Hey you should check in to the Telegram channel they could help you understand this : https://t.me/RestartEnergy
Thanks for info but I can't connect to that channel.
If you have any update regarding latest progress in blockchain development share with the community here.
Generally the best way to share this type of information is making blog posts by dev team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

Unfortunately this is common after an ico and when it get dumps on the exchange once on the market. Long term this project is a solid hold and if you have extra funds, buy more while it's low.
Activity: 229

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Do not get upset, you must understand that there is never a constant growth, give time to a coin. Good luck to you.
------
gij
Activity: 278
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Just little more down and it will be in my buy zone
Activity: 294
SEMUX
Activity: 229
Hey RED fans and supporters. Check out this fresh news.

After taking our first big leap towards becoming a global supplier, by establishing Restart Energy Serbia, we have already taken steps to prepare and possibly advance further expansion into Hungary.

Read the full article on our medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-paves-the-way-for-future-expansion-into-hungary-1154f1c9c67f
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Participated in the role of investor in the ICO and the price grows slightly to the one by which I bought tokens
I hope that the team will not stop the development of MWAT and the price will reach its peak this year
now the price is much lower than it was on ICO, apparently you're confusing something.
To be precise, the price of ICO was 10 cents per token
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Dear RED community,

As you may have seen, we have recently asked you to help us show OKEx that we have a strong community, by signing up using the following referral link: mwat.fans/okex .

As an added incentive, we have now decided to award 100 MWAT for each account created using this link. In order to receive your tokens, please send two screenshots:
1. The first one should be taken with the URL highlighted, on the page that the link refers you to. Example: imgur.com/a/Yq33Olm
2. The second screenshot should be taken on the landing page that you are directed to once account creation is complete, showing your newly created account name (which will be partially visible in the top right corner). Example: imgur.com/a/nLNqVN0

Please post your screenshots along with your public ERC20 wallet address that you would like the MWAT tokens to be deposited into, in the specially created TG channel: t.me/joinchat/HYCVe04m7TYLvjAaeXEvAg

Thank you for supporting RED!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Participated in the role of investor in the ICO and the price grows slightly to the one by which I bought tokens
I hope that the team will not stop the development of MWAT and the price will reach its peak this year

overall progress is looking impressive they have very clear direction and their vision is really nice. Price is little bit down as compare with ICO but it is not a big problem this is growing really fast and soon it will overcome. This platform is backed by a operational company who have good experience into relevant field so they will make it very useful.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: