Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 60. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
It is good to see such ventures being developed, it remains up to energy giants to embrace this new option.

This is sleeping giant while on other hand development is going on fast track so many amazing news which are showing the future of this project will be truly amazing. This field has very high demand around the globe so that it will be very big thing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
It is good to see such ventures being developed, it remains up to energy giants to embrace this new option.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
Hey everyone this message was in the telegram recently. Support the project by following the link!

Dear RED Fans, you can support MWAT by opening an Okex account with this special referral link : https://www.okex.com/?channelId=88000
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
If entrepreneurs are required to stake the coins on the RED platform has the team considered what impact that would have on liquidity on other exchanges?

Tokens being staked will certainly decrease the circulating supply on exchanges. This could increase demand for the tokens.

This kind of strategy can can attract interest among investors. Token price is still less than on ICO stage. Good chance to join such promising and longterm project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
In this green energy field more and more projects are coming to spread energy till those areas where people still have problems. I think future energy will be only green energy seeing the big projects. I also am interested in this project as well since space in this filed is big so this also will succeed.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
this is a very promising project and a token. today the price of a coin such- Restart Energy MWAT (MWAT) $0,066100 USD (-9,65%) , 0,00000708 BTC (-9,50%), 0,00009724 ETH (-9,20%). but this price is more than during ico.
Activity: 95
If entrepreneurs are required to stake the coins on the RED platform has the team considered what impact that would have on liquidity on other exchanges?

Tokens being staked will certainly decrease the circulating supply on exchanges. This could increase demand for the tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Good news! The price of a token has finally risen above the price of an ICO. I'm glad!
0.75x USD
1.09x ETH
0.88x BTC

So price was around 10 cent per token? They had deep dump on exchanges, Im very sad, that didnt bought tokens  Undecided
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. I did not even doubt it. The coin is developing every day and soon we will see 1 $ for one coin. I wish everyone success and good luck.
----------
Good news! The price of a token has finally risen above the price of an ICO. I'm glad!
0.75x USD
1.09x ETH
0.88x BTC
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I believe the exchange is gauging the demand/volume they could generate if they list MWAT.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
0.75x USD
1.09x ETH
0.88x BTC

In term of fiat that is still under the ICO price but it is not a big problem soon it will overcome potentially it's a big platform so many positive news about the great future of this project. This is good investment who is looking for a solid thing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
0.75x USD
1.09x ETH
0.88x BTC
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
MWAT NEED YOUR SUPPORT

Dear RED Fans, you can now support MWAT by opening an Okex account with this special referral link : https://www.okex.com/?channelId=88000
Activity: 252
Dear RED community,

Restart Energy has officially registered its UK subsidiary; the next step is to obtain an energy supply license. RED is working closely with the most experienced utility consultancy company in the United Kingdom in order to make this happen. Once completed, we can start supplying energy to customers across the UK.

Read the full article on our medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-officially-registered-in-the-uk-2d7654b661a6

Regards,
The Restart Energy team
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
where the company is located?

The team is located in Romania, Australia, USA, Asia.
The company is registered in Romania.

oh, good international team  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
First, I will congratulate to company for having first milestone of having operational rights in Serbia. We hope healthy growth for the platform to become giant energy provide in future as holder of tokens it is in everyone's interest too. Second summary of AMA session is what I wanted and will appreciate effort of taking out time from busy schedule to share those with us who cares the project. I got answer of few questions even without asking as they were already raised by others.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
It is really a big leap having permission to start the operational activities in Serbia which is first country outside of the home territory. This whole article on expectations and targets shows the ambition of team which is working hard to go global. Like always another very informative but to the point update on development and simple explanation why this was needed. This is educational article too to come to know about laws.
Activity: 229
Check out the latest blog post from the RED team.

Finally, less than three years after the creation of the company, Restart Energy is fully going global. Our first step towards this was the registration in Singapore. Now, however, we have reached the point where we have set up the first Restart Energy branch that is fully operational outside our headquarters in Romania. It is nothing short of a leap onto a new page within our company’s history.

https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-serbia-the-first-leap-dbd1cadf34e3

"Restart Energy recently acquired the Energy Identification Code (EIC) from EMS Serbia" That is fantastic!
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
How much until the pre sale is over?

MWAT is still dirt cheap, to be honest. It's definitely not too late to buy.
Totally agree with you, it has $16mil cap and 411th rank in cmc, MWAT is backed by energy and is a multi purpose token.
MWAT will simultaneously work as a battery + governance + make passive income 
And already with a real economy is behind.

Yup. I try to invest in just about every energy blockchain project that comes around and MWAT is definitely one of my favorites, and it's a project that is still fairly under the radar.
Pages:
Jump to: