Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 59. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I'm glad that the project is doing well in developing the company's product.
The price is organically restored, I expect to see a price of $ 1 in the coming year...
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Finally we are going back to private sale/presale price....But still lower than ICO, nvm this project is a big deal and one of the best green energy projects based on blockchain.

I wouldn't worry too much about the small price fluctuations for now. MWAT will do well in the long term. Just keep on accumulating while it is still fairly affordable Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
Good news! The price of a token has finally risen above the price of an ICO. I'm glad!
0.75x USD
1.09x ETH
0.88x BTC

In term of fiat that is still under the ICO price but it is not a big problem soon it will overcome potentially it's a big platform so many positive news about the great future of this project. This is good investment who is looking for a solid thing.
I also think that it is profitable to buy more tokens. After all, tokens are very much underestimated and in the near future there will be an increase in prices.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
RabatMentor Trains to Become a RED Franchise

RabatMentor became our newest franchise partner in Romania recently, as they acquired the rights to one of our Type B country franchises.

RabatMentor advises companies and individuals on how to save on costs regarding energy bills — both electric and natural gas, reduce fuel costs, taxes and contributions for businesses, helps consumers become prosumers with the aid of solar panels. They are an ambitious company that originates from Hungary and have been on the Romanian market since 2017. Having accrued 250 employees already, RabatMentor has shown impressive expansion potential in a relatively short amount of time — a valued skill in a country-wide franchise partner.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RestartEnergy/comments/8h12m3/rabatmentor_trains_to_become_a_red_franchise/
Activity: 229

RED Platform Update
""As stated in the previous updates article, the team is working on the alpha version of the platform, where users will be able to sign up/login — based on the MWAT token and will allow a verification of ownership for MWAT tokens and as such is crucial for the entire RED ecosystem.

The alpha version should be available to the public as soon as our tech team has ironed out all the bugs.""

Looking forward to this next step. And I like how the team will be working out the bugs first.

Restart Energy CEO Armand Doru Domuta with NEO Founder Da Hongfei and Adrian Stratulat - Executive Director of Romanian Blockchain Association
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It will be great to share the summary of the experience in text or video format. These recorded versions of such conferences have big impact on people to help them better understand the potential. It is excellent achievement to be able to host an event at this high level. Support will just keep growing with your quality work.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Live from the Smart Economy Conference at the European Parliament in Brussels, hosted by our advisor & MEP Cătălin Ivan.

NEO founder and CEO Da Hongfei speaking about Blockchain

Activity: 95
Restart Energy has officially registered its UK subsidiary; the next step is to obtain an energy supply license. RED is working closely with the most experienced utility consultancy company in the United Kingdom in order to make this happen. Once completed, we can start supplying energy to customers across the UK.

Read the full article on our medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-officially-registered-in-the-uk-2d7654b661a6
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Finally we are going back to private sale/presale price....But still lower than ICO, nvm this project is a big deal and one of the best green energy projects based on blockchain.
I think very soon we are expecting a price increase. The market has already started to grow and some altcoins show good results

They are real company, real project, they have real customer, i m not worry about this project. Just be patient the price will increase for sure.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
I think in this project the rate should be on the actual launch of the platform, after that the price will go up
Merit: 100
I think very soon we are expecting a price increase. The market has already started to grow and some altcoins show good results
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
let's continue to support this peoyek support. Luck The project team is also influenced by the number of bounty participants so many investors will know it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
If entrepreneurs are required to stake the coins on the RED platform has the team considered what impact that would have on liquidity on other exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I could take all the energy I'm getting from my KW tokens and roll that into mining.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I tried to buy on idex, but it keeps on throwing me error when I deposit ethereum to idex account

You can try Kucoin if you are getting error while make deposit on Idex. Sometimes strange error appears but this got resolved quickly or wait for few minutes and make refresh your page after this I hope you will be able to do this action.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
I tried to buy on idex, but it keeps on throwing me error when I deposit ethereum to idex account
Pages:
Jump to: