Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 63. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How much until the pre sale is over?
Activity: 44
Hey guys

Check out the latest article form Restart Energy.
The article discussing the green and bright future of renewable energy consumption in Germany, and the opportunity of RED to join and enhance it.

How is this gonna affect RED?

Hey Morst1969
This article discusses the renewable energy consumption in Germany.
It shows the potential of the market and the opportunity of RED to join it.
Restart Energy has employed reputable law offices for registering and licensing subsidiaries in Germany as licensed energy suppliers. The new subsidiary will be registered in March and the licensing process is expected to be complete in Q3 and Q4–2018.

Thanks alot for the information
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Dear RED community,

Restart Energy CEO Armand Doru Domuța met today at RED’s headquarters with Paolo Signoretti, CEO of Heliopolis and Member of the Board of Alerion Clean Power, one of the biggest independent power producers in Italy with over 300 MW of installed wind capacity. Restart Energy and Heliopolis are preparing a Joint Venture enterprise that will lead to RED entering the Italian market - one of the top-5 European energy markets.

Read the full article on our medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-meets-heliopolis-alerion-clean-power-italy-f3735c19a95d

Regards,
The Restart Energy team
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Hey guys

The article discussing the green and bright future of renewable energy consumption in Germany, and the opportunity of RED to join and enhance it.

Hey Morst1969
This article discusses the renewable energy consumption in Germany.
It shows the potential of the market and the opportunity of RED to join it.
Restart Energy has employed reputable law offices for registering and licensing subsidiaries in Germany as licensed energy suppliers. The new subsidiary will be registered in March and the licensing process is expected to be complete in Q3 and Q4–2018.
Activity: 56
Since RED has partnered with Opiria.io , is the new partnership gonna somehow help opiria aswell? Is everyone gonna gain from it?

Who knows, maybe opiria will hop on board aswell, i would really like to see that happen  Cheesy
Well, damn. So many great energy projects as of lately. So little time and little funds to invest Smiley

Good luck to this campaign!!

i know the feeling bruh, i kinda wanna invest more in it but im sticking to the cash i`ve got to spare for now unless there s a major breakthrough lol
Hey guys

Activity: 46
I honestly like the news brought to us theese days, it makes me feel more confident about the project succeeding and reaching its goals. Hopefully the team will be more specific in the future and lets pray for no more delays  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 47
I`ve read the medium post about the meeting with heliopolis and alerion. Is there gonna be a more insightfull article about whats gonna happen next, cos tbh there isnt much there in the first one posted. only general stuff we knew about red, and the presentation of their next partner.

I`ve asked the admins on the telegram group, they`re awaiting aswell for new information regarding this matter.
Activity: 42
Since RED has partnered with Opiria.io , is the new partnership gonna somehow help opiria aswell? Is everyone gonna gain from it?

I honestly don`t know man since there isnt too much in the article, lets just wait for news and see what happens next!  Grin
Activity: 54
I`ve read the medium post about the meeting with heliopolis and alerion. Is there gonna be a more insightfull article about whats gonna happen next, cos tbh there isnt much there in the first one posted. only general stuff we knew about red, and the presentation of their next partner.
Activity: 45
Activity: 50
What was the sole purpose for their meeting?

If you`re talking about the one with the guys from Heliopolis, well they`re preparing a joint venture that will allow red to enter the italian market, a top 5 market btw
Activity: 51
What was the sole purpose for their meeting?
Activity: 55
Very interesting project. I would love to participate. Could you please tell me the total coin supply?

Hey there  Milethave

The total supply of MWAT is - 500 Million RED MWAT
The circulating supply is 470 M MWAT.

thats kinda big, also love the fact that you can get passive income from owning mwat
Activity: 52
Any announcements about the next exchange? Grin

Hey Hars1998

We don't have any new announcements about another exchange listing.

When is the MVP development gonna start? Do you guys have some milestones planned out?

Hey there Mothenise
The MVP is currently under development. The team should provide some announcements this week. In regards to the milestone list. It could be found on page 71 in the WP.

reading through it as we speak, tyvm
Activity: 47
Any announcements about the next exchange? Grin

Hey Hars1998

We don't have any new announcements about another exchange listing.

When is the MVP development gonna start? Do you guys have some milestones planned out?

Hey there Mothenise
The MVP is currently under development. The team should provide some announcements this week. In regards to the milestone list. It could be found on page 71 in the WP.

Aight, thanks man  Grin
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
Restart Energy CEO Armand Doru Domuța met today at RED’s headquarters with Paolo Signoretti, CEO of Heliopolis and Member of the Board of Alerion Clean Power, one of the biggest independent power producers in Italy with over 300 MW of installed wind capacity. Restart Energy and Heliopolis are preparing a Joint Venture enterprise that will lead to RED entering the Italian market - one of the top-5 European energy markets.

https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-meets-heliopolis-alerion-clean-power-italy-f3735c19a95d

I like how the platform needs the franchise owners to operate. This is really cool.

**"Importantly, it should be noted that potential franchise partners will need to own (this is not a form of payment to us) a certain number of MWAT tokens, in order to qualify for our various franchise tiers — the secret to our award-winning growth as a business!"**
Activity: 389
Merit: 11

Activity: 389
Merit: 11
From their timely updates external achievements in acquiring licenses to operate as energy and gas provider on global level is understandable. They are working exceptionally which is impressive but I still will insist to focus on the release of platform within this month which was planned. But stability is priority so little delay is acceptable by everyone.

The platform development started this month, not finished this month.

Pages:
Jump to: