Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 65. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
When is the MVP development gonna start? Do you guys have some milestones planned out?

MVP development is scheduled for April.

Thanks m8, have a nice day!   Cool
Activity: 54
When is the MVP development gonna start? Do you guys have some milestones planned out?

MVP development is scheduled for April.

Activity: 52
Activity: 47
Any announcements about the next exchange? Grin
Activity: 56
Congratulations team to the successful. This project is very promising
I think we will soon receive our reward.
Activity: 55
I like the professional approach of the team so that it's easy for me to predict about the future of this project which looking really bright. I would like to follow this project for further news good luck.
this is very true! I only interacted with the admins on their Telegram group, and they are very nice and informative! Keep up the good work!
Same here! Very professional team working for this project!
The project and existing products really looks great. A lot of energy business experience and also good techical team.
I like the idea and the people in company videos from headquarters are great!
Activity: 49
I like the professional approach of the team so that it's easy for me to predict about the future of this project which looking really bright. I would like to follow this project for further news good luck.
this is very true! I only interacted with the admins on their Telegram group, and they are very nice and informative! Keep up the good work!
The project and existing products really looks great. A lot of energy business experience and also good techical team.
yes, they started in 2008, i think. So they have like 10 years of experience in the energy business. this is a good indicator that they know what they are doing.
Activity: 43
Activity: 68
Activity: 59
Activity: 51
Some forum talks are discussing about the fact that RED sold quite a few RED Master franchises. Is it worth to invest that amount of money to buy it ?
I wouldn't say buying a Red master franchise is such a huge investment.
Same.. I think for someone who's being involved in cryptocurrency and with a background, it's affordable, and it's a really low payment for a bigger reward.
True! I also think this is doable if you have a crypto background.
Activity: 58
Some forum talks are discussing about the fact that RED sold quite a few RED Master franchises. Is it worth to invest that amount of money to buy it ?
Same.. I think for someone who's being involved in cryptocurrency and with a background, it's affordable, and it's a really low payment for a bigger reward.
Activity: 68
I agree with you sir. I think it's quite accessible
Activity: 66
Activity: 80
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
When will the project have the next key moment? that is, the next item on the roadmap that will have an impact on the price of tokens.

The team is working to achieve this currently! Check out the official telegram group for more updates!

https://t.me/RestartEnergy
I think
We should waiting for early release of red platform, at first it will work as a wallet for mwat token and governance.
Another big thing will be announcing details about selected block chain to be used for energy trading and more details about block chain development road map.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
When will the project have the next key moment? that is, the next item on the roadmap that will have an impact on the price of tokens.

The team is working to achieve this currently! Check out the official telegram group for more updates!

https://t.me/RestartEnergy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Restart Energy Enters the Chinese Energy Market Through Swiss Partnership

Dear RED community,

Even though our 2021 Chinese energy market penetration is still years in the future, it always pays to be prepared.

Thus, we have partnered with First Biogas International - a Swiss biogas firm that has significant holdings in China through its joint-venture partner Hebei Jing’an Biomass Energy Technology Co. Ltd. The joint-venture nature of the company’s international holdings also facilitated our partnership with their JV company Hebei Jing’an Ruineng Environmental Technology, and thus setting the stage for RED’s future on the Chinese energy market.

Read the full article on our medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-enters-the-chinese-energy-market-through-swiss-partnership-82e2bdc09256

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

Awesome news green energy is emerging market it is on very high demand in all around the world. The team is playing their cards carefully and trying to expanding their platform globally so that I also would like to appreciate their efforts. This will bring great value and attention towards this tech.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
Awesome news. Restart Energy enters the Chinese energy market through Swiss Partnership. Of equal importance is the fact that China continues to ramp up its investments in the field of renewables, as green energy has become an ever-growing part of the Chinese energy landscape.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

https://restartenergy.io/crowdsale
https://blog.restartenergy.io/

First you have to visit the official website and look over the roadmap than head to the blog. You can understand about the plan of the dev how fast they are moving into right direction everything is going on very positive.
Pages:
Jump to: