Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 67. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Very interesting project. I would love to participate. Could you please tell me the total  coin supply?
Activity: 56
I'm totally keeping up with this exciting project! Will there be a bounty program?
Activity: 229
Merit: 1

1.  Restart Energy is an established and licensed EU energy & gas supply company operating in 3 european countries, with 30,000 customers, 20 MM USD revenues, 70 employees, 200 commercial locations, 300 franchises, 40,000 paypoints and complete infrastructure and process automation for handling millions of low volume consumers like households and SME’s.

I didn't know RED was so big. 70 employees and 3 European countries - it impresses me! But the project needs more employees, because they want to work around the world.

This is an interesting point. What do you think about how the team is partnering with franchises around the world?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I missed this ICO which is a shame really but I will check by the telegram group and look for daily information there and see if I can purchase a few of the tokens to hold in the longer term. I am always looking for sound quality projects and this looks like a good one to be a part of and have a stake in my portfolio.

As for FUD creation, the whales like cheap coins so they feed on the FUD. I see this happening to every good token or coin it is very normal.  Smiley
Activity: 95
Activity: 229
New FUD post, anyone have any explanation of this, or should we start dumping a shit coin???

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/89vx6j/everyone_be_careful_of_restart_energy_democracy/

This is a garbage post. Why do people have to try and find things to complain about with an awesome coin?
Activity: 166
Thank you for that info, very informative. Is there a newsfeed I can follow regarding Restart Energy & MWAT?

Yes! Join the RED Announcement Channel:
https://t.me/restartenergydemocracy
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Not just these facts of having more than 70 employees but also established and profitable business in the energy field makes it different than others. Having a millions dollars revenue already this and need to expand the business they went for fundraising made it my first choice over similar startups struggling in the energy filed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX

1.  Restart Energy is an established and licensed EU energy & gas supply company operating in 3 european countries, with 30,000 customers, 20 MM USD revenues, 70 employees, 200 commercial locations, 300 franchises, 40,000 paypoints and complete infrastructure and process automation for handling millions of low volume consumers like households and SME’s.

I didn't know RED was so big. 70 employees and 3 European countries - it impresses me! But the project needs more employees, because they want to work around the world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. I want to say thank you for such positive news. I see that the coin is developing in the right direction. I hope that this will always be so. Good luck to all.
-----------
Adriana Istrate, Restart Energy Ambassador

Dear RED community,

We are honored to announce that World Record holder, Adriana Istrate, the most resilient marathon runner in the world, has joined Restart Energy as our newest ambassador.

Restart Energy highly values contributions to humanitarian causes, especially when done while bringing the global community closer together - something we also aim to achieve through the Restart Energy Democracy (RED) platform. Adriana has our utmost respect for her contributions to both noble causes and her dedication to pushing the limits of what we know we, as humans, are capable of.

Read the full article on our medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/adriana-istrate-restart-energy-ambassador-b02030da4961

Regards,
The Restart Energy team
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
New FUD post, anyone have any explanation of this, or should we start dumping a shit coin???

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/89vx6j/everyone_be_careful_of_restart_energy_democracy/
Anyone could get and read both white papers, these two projects use completely different strategies with different approaches, Definitions are the same everywhere.
This FUD is is nonsense.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2

Activity: 252
I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
You can use any ERC20 wallet Smiley
Activity: 10
I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Adriana Istrate, Restart Energy Ambassador

Dear RED community,

We are honored to announce that World Record holder, Adriana Istrate, the most resilient marathon runner in the world, has joined Restart Energy as our newest ambassador.

Restart Energy highly values contributions to humanitarian causes, especially when done while bringing the global community closer together - something we also aim to achieve through the Restart Energy Democracy (RED) platform. Adriana has our utmost respect for her contributions to both noble causes and her dedication to pushing the limits of what we know we, as humans, are capable of.

Read the full article on our medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/adriana-istrate-restart-energy-ambassador-b02030da4961

Regards,
The Restart Energy team
Tim Draper on Restart Energy

The RED team had the chance to meet Tim Draper personally and they were very excited to hear what he had to say about the energy market and Restart Energy as a decentralized P2P energy trading network.
Follow this link for the full blog post ->https://coin5s.com/content/tim-draper-restart-energy

Want to learn more about this project? Join the RED community!
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. You know I've seen a lot of coins. But such a promising coin like MWAT, I have long sought and found. Therefore, I'm glad that I work here. Good luck to all.
----------
I genuinely like the partnership with the guys from PDATA, looking forward to see what comes out of it, hopefully only good things haha

Nice to see activity into this thread as like community is growing and new people are joining this. I also hope this will grow very healthy and it will be worth for it to hold this and long term will give chance to all investors to generate passive income through this platform in future.
Why is this project better than others, i mean it looks great, but i`m still uncertain if i should invest or not. Can someone share some insights of why i should go for it instead? Cheesy thanks in advance boys

Hey there Consaine!

2.  Restart Energy has grown 1700% in an extremely competitive environment dominated by vertically integrated energy companies like ENEL and E-On and is as we speak taking 2000 - 3000 new customers per month from such companies because we employed Europe’s first power retail franchise sales model that unleashes the potential of micro entrepreneurs to participate in the energy business as our partners.

3.  It’s very important to know that you cannot legally supply electrical energy or natural gas to final consumers without holding a supply license in each country on earth that is deregulated and where you want to supply !

4.  Restart Energy is building a global network of licensed energy supply companies with the help of the RED Franchise by supporting and making it simple for people and companies to get a supply license in their home country and start their own power utility all working on the RED Platform.

5.  The RED Platform can tokenize energy produced in one country and get that energy delivered through a licensed franchisee in another country without the two countries being physically interconnected.

6.  The MWAT tokens have 3 utilities, they give access to trade up to 1000 KW Tokens/Month on the RED Platform for both producers and consumers ; they give access to different tiers of the RED Franchise and to monthly inputs of energy from producers accessing the platform.

7.  In addition, the RED Platform awards Crypto Green Tokens to consumers using green energy from the RED Platform as way to further incentivize the use of renewable energy.

8.  RED will have first mover advantage and our system is designed to work with existing laws and regulation. The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element.

9.  Energy Supply and trading is a very technical and complicated activity that requires years of experience and systems in the background. New companies like Power Ledger and WePower do not understand how difficult it is to really penetrate this market. Restart Energy entered the retail market after 7 years of energy production, balancing, dispatching and cross-border trading. Restart Energy has 70 employees to manage the entire set of activities that an energy supply company has to perform including all the reporting to the energy authorities.

Also, check these articles:
https://btcmanager.com/blockchain-meets-energy-industry-analysis-powr-mwat-wpr-slr/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push
http://crypto-prospect.com/hot-icos-watch-wepower-vs-restartenergy/
Pages:
Jump to: