Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 68. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I genuinely like the partnership with the guys from PDATA, looking forward to see what comes out of it, hopefully only good things haha

Nice to see activity into this thread as like community is growing and new people are joining this. I also hope this will grow very healthy and it will be worth for it to hold this and long term will give chance to all investors to generate passive income through this platform in future.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!
Smiley PrimeStar bitcointalk topic  Smiley

Yes, this project is a great opportunity! i feel like i already saw it at least 10 times lol Grin Grin. Everything running smoothly, just like i love it. big up boys
Activity: 55
sounds interesting - bad luck I am out of money for investing, but I will keep an eye on this one.

If i were in ur shoes,i would have taken a loan, just for this coin ! Cheesy

Even I also invested into this project and still have strong faith into this team but remember this thing invest what you can afford to lose. If anybody would take loan than he will be into big pressure in case of delay or slow growth rate. It is better to keep in touch and invest at right time when we have some reserve.

Great advice man, i decided to follow it, whatsoever i will still follow this project up closely, who knows, maybe some things are gonna change for the better then i am sure as hell am gonna invest
Activity: 50
I genuinely like the partnership with the guys from PDATA, looking forward to see what comes out of it, hopefully only good things haha
Activity: 84
Great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!
Smiley PrimeStar bitcointalk topic  Smiley
Activity: 45
sounds interesting - bad luck I am out of money for investing, but I will keep an eye on this one.

Even I also invested into this project and still have strong faith into this team but remember this thing invest what you can afford to lose. If anybody would take loan than he will be into big pressure in case of delay or slow growth rate. It is better to keep in touch and invest at right time when we have some reserve.

Wise words man, listen to this guy, he knows what hes doing!
Activity: 47
Why is this project better than others, i mean it looks great, but i`m still uncertain if i should invest or not. Can someone share some insights of why i should go for it instead? Cheesy thanks in advance boys
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Activity: 50

I would probably do the same lol, if i didnt have the cash. I suggest you gather some more information about the project, wait to see what happens then jump aboard.
Activity: 51

Activity: 55
Really curious about this coin. As with a few others, I need some real information on it though.

This is a rather difficult process and it takes a long time. As far as i understand,you need to carefully read about the project in whitepaper. Then look at the development team,because on the development team is going to depend hos successful the project will be

Thanks for your opinion, i`ll start reading it right away than waiting for handouts lol. have a great day man Grin
Activity: 45
Really curious about this coin. As with a few others, I need some real information on it though.

This is a rather difficult process and it takes a long time. As far as i understand,you need to carefully read about the project in whitepaper. Then look at the development team,because on the development team is going to depend hos successful the project will be
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Are there any news about the exchange listings? or is that still held confidential

We don't have any updates regarding exchanges just yet.  As soon as we have an update it will be posted here and on the telegram channel as well.

https://t.me/RestartEnergy

Thanks for your continued interest in the project!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
How much token was distributed during the pre-ICO ? Can someone give a breakup of public distribution and reserved token ?

That information is not available at the moment.
Activity: 38
How much token was distributed during the pre-ICO ? Can someone give a breakup of public distribution and reserved token ?
Activity: 46
How expensive is this project going to be ? I mean,if you remove all the middlemans from the " script " , someone has to cover for the loss of work, who's that going to be ?
Activity: 56
Cool project ! Hopefully you will manage to achieve widespread adoption
Activity: 52
How many tokens are up for grabs? Also what is the current price of the token if someone can provide me with some answers. Thanks in advance!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/restart-energy-mwat/#markets

I hope this will be helpful for you to find your answer. What is your plan are willing to buy the whole circulating supply. Current is price is little low as compare with ICO so this is nice opportunity to pick more.

It did, thank you for the response man, have a great day!
Pages:
Jump to: