Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 94. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Hi,i have a question too. Can someone break it down for me, is this coin gonna have an exchange rate on ETH platform only or is it going to spread widely on several platforms ? Thanks
Activity: 51
I'm not sure about this new coin, but i am definetly waiting to check it's progress,their whitepaper seem to be quite promising and i am waiting for further notices, maybe i will crack my wallet and buy some coins.
Activity: 47
Should we expect this project to go worldwide, like they are specifiying in their whitepaper ?
Activity: 58
How many countries have already bought their own franchise ?
I am looking at this project, and it looks like an enthusiastic colaboration between a good dev/marketing team. I gave them a thumbs up before the pre-ICO,i am actually curious how much of a progress they are going to have one they list the token
Activity: 80
Some rumours are being spread all over the forums about RED being activated as a franchize in Singapore. Is this info solid or we are just speculating ? They managed to get a hard cap,i tend to believe it's solid, looking for more opinions

Do they have any respresentative in behalf of their company, being active to maybe reply to some of our questions ? Grin

From my own point of view,i think the impact is gonna be quite impressive. I am still waiting for more info about the entire scenario but, until that happens,i'll just prepare some cash to buy my own stack of coins upon the token listing.
Activity: 38
Some rumours are being spread all over the forums about RED being activated as a franchize in Singapore. Is this info solid or we are just speculating ? They managed to get a hard cap,i tend to believe it's solid, looking for more opinions

Do they have any respresentative in behalf of their company, being active to maybe reply to some of our questions ? Grin
Activity: 56
Do we have an official release of the token ?

I haven't seen any official statements from them. I read some forum discussions,it's supposedly to go live in 26 February.  Lips sealed

Do you know for a fact it's gonna be live in 26 ? I heard some rumours about 23 February. I guess we both might be wrong. Those stupid corporations developed a habbit to lie to their customers ... Even if the project is really good and the company exists since few years ago I have faith that the token will raise in price
Activity: 54

I haven't seen any official statements from them. I read some forum discussions,it's supposedly to go live in 26 February.  Lips sealed
Activity: 44
Is it a good way to start buying token's once they are being listed or should i give it a break and wait couple of days/weeks to start purchasing ?

No one is gonna give you a correct opinion, since no one knows with certainty what peek they will touch. Me personally,i bought a significant amount of coins during the ICO and i am not dissapointed, not yet at least. Dont be foolish  Grin Grin Grin

There are a lot of different buyers. Some are skeptic, some are risky. I am the skeptic type,i will hold my money in my crypto wallet. You deserve to get your crypto to be stolen Smiley
Activity: 44
Is it a good way to start buying token's once they are being listed or should i give it a break and wait couple of days/weeks to start purchasing ?

No one is gonna give you a correct opinion, since no one knows with certainty what peek they will touch. Me personally,i bought a significant amount of coins during the ICO and i am not dissapointed, not yet at least. Dont be foolish  Grin Grin Grin
Does anyone feel like,if RED is going official with the token listing, let's say between 20-26 February, some major players are gonna start buying a big amount of units ? I mean,if that's going to happen,the price will pop quite meaningfull
Activity: 51
I am seeing all these chats and speculations about RED and/or that franchises are being bough super fast. Is there any cap on how many there can be bought ?
Activity: 80
Some forum talks are discussing about the fact that RED sold quite a few RED Master franchises. Is it worth to invest that amount of money to buy it ?
Activity: 46
When is the token's listing going to take place ? Do you guys have any specific date or the information is going to be private ? Thank you Grin Grin Grin

I doubt they will give us a disclosure about the token listing. You know how these companies work, they keep everything priviledged until the last day Cheesy
Activity: 45
According to some reliable sources,there are quite a few bigger goals for them. Some companies are being involved in this project, and they are planning to buy an exclusive franchize for the Spain and UK. Any thoughts about this expansion ?
How was the ICO's progression overall ?

According to the news feed, they went hard cap, and they had a huge success in a short time.

Yea,i was seeing the same thing. I wasn't sure about this coin and i'm still not, but i gave it a shot for a small amount of coins,let's see what happens in the future.
Activity: 55
From my understanding,they have a lot of demands for franchizes. According to their financial plans,i am not entirely sure how many franchizes were bought. Should we try and figure a number or is it too soon ?
Activity: 50
Activity: 41
Pages:
Jump to: